User Tag List

Page 431 of 450 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

She has not been online since the 20th either but in fairness, mail does often take 2 weeks even in ontario
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Apparently the envie reached the next rider today

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

For her own train or Misty's?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    For her own train or Misty's?
    Mistys.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/showthread.php?p=5967250
    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, May 30th, 2014 at 06:37 AM.
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

It's always sad to see someone on here who you've successfully traded with in the past, many times. Like, when they decide to screw themselves over and someone else? Geeze
    FallenPixels and leymi15 like this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GregSaves View Post
    I was contacted by the user surfacerising offering to trade with me. We finally came to a deal. She provided me with her address and asked me to send my end. She said she would send her end at the same time.

The trade agreement was made almost 2 weeks ago. I sent my end the same day she provided me with her address. I also provided her with my address. She never responded. I have sent her many, many messages, all have been ignored. I find this strange seeing as she replied multiple times per day in the few days we were negotiating on the trade.

I first got nervous about the trade when I noticed her trade score. I am new to the site, so I didn't notice at first. But her last feedbacks were negative. I also noticed she hasn't traded in over a year.

When I discovered that I contacted a trade mod. I was informed that those negative feedbacks may not have been all of her fault. But I was still nervous.

Now that its been almost 2 weeks since I sent her envie, and she hasn't replied to a single message after I sent my end, I'm pretty sure she is trying to take advantage of me. Maybe it is because I'm new. Maybe its because I was the first person who agreed to trade with her after looking at her feedback. I don't know.

But I wanted to let everyone know what was going on. I don't want anyone else to fall victim if she is attempting to scam me.

If for some reason she does reply, or I receive her end, I will update this post immediately.
    Its been more than a month since I sent my side and she agreed to send her side. Its obvious now that she scammed me. Its pretty sad that she took advantage of me just because I was new and agreed to trade with her. But at least I have learned my lesson. I will be much more careful in the future.

I have sent her name and address to a trade mod. I think she should be added to the blacklist. Not only did she scam me, but her last 2 trades also didn't receive their envies and left negative feedback. I don't want to see someone else taken advantage of if she decids to create a new account and scam someone else.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So CP has forced my hand to take a break from couponing The majority of my mail (not just SC mail) either takes 1 month plus to reach it's destination or never gets there Because of this I have had to send out many replacements that unfortunately meet the same fate If I owe you a train (I currently have no outstanding trades) I will send one (1) replacement only, because it's just coating me way too much money especially with the postage increase.
    leymi15, hijinx25, PammieD and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How long should someone wait to report about not receiving a trade AND who can I contact to do so?

Any info would be great Please and thank you

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You report it to me and we usually leave it 4 weeks after agreeing to the trade (less if they are not replying)
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I 've traded a fair amount.. try to work out a trade that works for me and the other person. If I don't like the offer, I just say no thank and expect the other person to do the same. Not everyone feels the same I guess.. anyways.. here is the trade scenario

The person offers a FPC valued @ 5.48
    I offer 17 x $1 of his chosen coupons in exchange for the FPC & 1 stamp

He counter offers, I say no but thanks for offering and then I get a lecture on how he would be trading at a loss and a link to this thread with a counteroffer.

I felt as though I was being bullied to accept his offer because he reads this thread to mean I was ripping him off..

This person has a fair number of trades, with a nicely laid out trade/wish list.. perhaps to help people out a disclaimer could be put on this thread to say if the other trader says no thank you.. just move on..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I cannot speak for anyone else but recently i made an offer and was told it was asking too much i responded with an more detailed explainatipn of my offer and we made a successful trade.
    Often with pms post and comments because it is just words with often lil to no punctuation the tone or intent of a request pr vomment can be taken in many different ways.
    That being said I do agree that when one party declines the trade i usually just move on
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    With the increase in postage costs beginning March 31 these are the new recommended trade rates. As always, this is a guideline for you to know if a trade is fair, actual trade rates are up to the individual and any trade should be what the two people trading are happy with, regardless of guideline.

The 'value' of HV and FPC would be what SCers would pay for the product considering cents off coupons they would usually use and sale prices NOT max value on coupon or how expensive you can find it for to prove value.
    It already pretty much says that, but putting no means no would stop trades like mentioned where the traders negotiate further
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Hey, is there a way, a mod can view the messages between two members? I would really like someone to review the posts between a trader and I as he is about to run amuck in the bad traders forum..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I 've traded a fair amount.. try to work out a trade that works for me and the other person. If I don't like the offer, I just say no thank and expect the other person to do the same. Not everyone feels the same I guess.. anyways.. here is the trade scenario

The person offers a FPC valued @ 5.48
    I offer 17 x $1 of his chosen coupons in exchange for the FPC & 1 stamp

He counter offers, I say no but thanks for offering and then I get a lecture on how he would be trading at a loss and a link to this thread with a counteroffer.

I felt as though I was being bullied to accept his offer because he reads this thread to mean I was ripping him off..

This person has a fair number of trades, with a nicely laid out trade/wish list.. perhaps to help people out a disclaimer could be put on this thread to say if the other trader says no thank you.. just move on..
    I have never encountered a more rude person on this forum than you. You offered me a trade that was completely unfair to me. I responded with a counter offer. You simply replied "no.... thanks though"

I replied again with another counter offer (I assumed you weren't saying "no...." to the trade itself, but to my counter offer). I responded explaining why I thought your initial offer was unfair. I linked this thread, especially the part that says:

"Traders may ask for an extra for additional postage if it is a stamp/GC trade but not if coupon for coupon as you will both be using additional stamps."

If you had simply responded initially, or even then, that you weren't interested in negotiating any further, then I would have been more than happy to move on and not contact you again. But instead you respond with:

"Just a little FYI... No thanks.. means NO ... please don't contact me again"

Anna is right. Things can be taken the wrong way on the internet. There is no tone of voice. But its almost impossible to not see the hostility in that comment. I was completely polite to you. I didn't try to "bully" you into accepting the trade at all. I simply gave you the least amount of coupons I would take in exchange for the FPC you were interested in. Even though it was unfair to me, as I said in my message:

"But I won't be using the FPC and I could use the delissio coupons."

When negotiating a trade, I am appreciative when the other party tries to make the trade work for me by lowering their end. I certainly don't respond with hostility.

I am a child of the internet. I'm much younger than you. I probably understand the common "rudeness" of the internet more than most people here. I try my best to avoid things like that. But there's a fine line between rudeness and going over the top.

Common decency is a trait that is just as important on the internet as it is in real life. I don't appreciate being spoken (or typed) to in that manner. Just like any other human being, you should know better.

This isn't the first time someone has tried to take advantage of me just because I'm new on this site. But it will be the last. As I mentioned in my PM, I won't be trading with you or contacting you at all in the future. I have added you to my block list.

But the next time you go to complain about someone "bullying" you, you should make sure you're not the one acting in a completely rude and unacceptable manner.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You can hit report on them, it is the only way mods can see them
    PammieD likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 431 of 450 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast

Thread Information