User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: QuickRewards.net

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't seen this anywhere on Smartcanucks, so here goes!

QuickRewards is a rewards site where you earn "Quick Points" for clicking ads and doing surveys, which are automatically converted to dollar value. Every 100 quick points is equivalent to $0.01, BUT you earn A LEAST 10 points for almost anything you do, so they actually accumulate quite fast. If you like to shop online, they have a % cashback system for a wide range of sites as well.

A quick rundown for a typical day of earnings:
    • Click on all the "daily clicks": each click is between 10 and 50 points, and there's about 30-40 of them.
    • Click on the 3 changing ads on the font page: each one gives you a full cent instead of points.
    • Read your daily emails and click the ads: each ad is 25 points, and you usually get 4-6 per day.
    • Answer the daily trivia: gives you 50 points
    • Qualify for the surveys: There are 3 main ones that are there every day and additional ones from time to time. Surveys give you between $0.75 and $1.05, and you're allowed completing each one once per day.
    • Look for free signups: They have a bunch of free signups for various websites, which reward you with an average of $0.75 each.

Apart of cash value rewards, you also get "tokens" for everything you do. These are added up separately, and they can be redeemed for various prizes.

Redemption:
    There are both gift cards and prize items to redeem. Gift cards use your cash value rewards, and prize items use you tokens. Unfortunately Canadians can only redeem gift cards (unless you can ship the prizes to an American address).
    You can also deposit your cash rewards straight to your PayPal account!!

Overall I found the site really easy to use and I earned money fairly quickly! The surveys do help the most, as so the signups and online shopping. As for prize redemption, I've mostly redeemed the Amazon GCs, but now I'm saving for a Disney GC for my next vacation!

Check it out, and click below to sign up!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Last edited by AmberLab; Mon, Oct 19th, 2009 at 09:04 AM. Reason: please place referrals n your signature only.
    Click here to join Quickrewards - Earn free gift cards!

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

ive been a member of this for a few years now.. they do pay.. ive cashed out for about 50$ in paypal.
    it does take awhile tho to get enough points on there.. but i think its worth it

also.. if u havent loged into the site in awhile.. ur account gets deleted and u loose the money you have saved up and ur refferals. you have to stay active.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it's worth it too. I made 40 bucks in Amazon GCs in just a couple of months which I think is awesome! It's the surveys that let you earn faster I think.
    Click here to join Quickrewards - Earn free gift cards!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i've made over $200 in the past year
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I've joined it for years, if you do the daily surveys, the money adds up really quickly, you can earn over $50 in a month, but I'm too lazy to do the surveys, only do the daily clicks and emails, still can earn over $20 within a few months. As long as you spend a few minutes every day, it's the easiest money you can earn. They pay really fast, usually within a day after you redeem (by paypal).
    Last edited by a1bunny; Thu, Oct 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 PM.
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone would like to join, try my link, wouldnt mind a couple friends!!!
    Join Keep Rewarding! https://keeprewarding.com/cflp?refid=17796 Ive Earned $535
    Join Swagbucks! https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wolverine187 Earn Paypal, amazon Gift cards!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anijac1412 View Post
    I haven't seen this anywhere on Smartcanucks, so here goes!

QuickRewards is a rewards site where you earn "Quick Points" for clicking ads and doing surveys, which are automatically converted to dollar value. Every 100 quick points is equivalent to $0.01, BUT you earn A LEAST 10 points for almost anything you do, so they actually accumulate quite fast. If you like to shop online, they have a % cashback system for a wide range of sites as well.

A quick rundown for a typical day of earnings:
    • Click on all the "daily clicks": each click is between 10 and 50 points, and there's about 30-40 of them.
    • Click on the 3 changing ads on the font page: each one gives you a full cent instead of points.
    • Read your daily emails and click the ads: each ad is 25 points, and you usually get 4-6 per day.
    • Answer the daily trivia: gives you 50 points
    • Qualify for the surveys: There are 3 main ones that are there every day and additional ones from time to time. Surveys give you between $0.75 and $1.05, and you're allowed completing each one once per day.
    • Look for free signups: They have a bunch of free signups for various websites, which reward you with an average of $0.75 each.
    Apart of cash value rewards, you also get "tokens" for everything you do. These are added up separately, and they can be redeemed for various prizes.

Redemption:
    There are both gift cards and prize items to redeem. Gift cards use your cash value rewards, and prize items use you tokens. Unfortunately Canadians can only redeem gift cards (unless you can ship the prizes to an American address).
    You can also deposit your cash rewards straight to your PayPal account!!

Overall I found the site really easy to use and I earned money fairly quickly! The surveys do help the most, as so the signups and online shopping. As for prize redemption, I've mostly redeemed the Amazon GCs, but now I'm saving for a Disney GC for my next vacation!

Check it out, and click below to sign up!
    Signed up under your referral since you were the first to post! Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just cashed out for my first amazon gift card, will let you know how it goes!!!
    Join Swagbucks! https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wolverine187 Earn Paypal, amazon Gift cards!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just signed up under you!

do they pay to ur main email account?
    Last edited by Gebraroest; Thu, Nov 5th, 2009 at 08:10 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gebraroest View Post
    I just signed up under you!

do they pay to ur main email account?
    not sure havent got the gift card yet, will update the thread when i get it!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I request 3 cents to my paypal account. lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gebraroest View Post
    I request 3 cents to my paypal account. lol
    keep me updated, dont have paypal, but was thinking about signing up for one!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Will do!
    This is a lot better than neobux. I made *9 cents today
    Last edited by Gebraroest; Thu, Nov 5th, 2009 at 08:29 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks alot

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information