User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree902Likes

Thread: How did you meet your loved one?

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great stories on this thread!
    I had just finished with some guy and decided to go to a dance with 5 of my girlfriends when we got there, this guy was there so I spent the night hiding from him in the middle of my girlfriends.DH decided to break into the group to ask me to dance.(he had just broken off his engagment and was his first night out with the guys for a long time too)We spent the whole night dancing together, me mainly to get away from my ex.DH asked me for a date and I went and fell madly in love with him right away and we've been together since.I guess you could call it love at second sight!

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

bump for more love stories!!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I fisrt met my dh when I was 14 and he was 16. I thought he was so cute... but some how we all were joking around at a friends house and he said something rude so I punched him in the mouth. I know that was not lady like but I was just a protective kid. I lost track of him for about 3 years then one day I ran into him again after his marrige was ending and we started talking. Well that was 17 years ago now and 3 kids later. I often wonder if things would have been different if I hadn't popped him in the kisser...lol
    April savings: $74.00
    March savings: $55.84
    Feb savings: $38.77
    Total for 2010: $168.61

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

momstaxi - that's hilarious!
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Mar 15th, 2010 at 10:41 AM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

He's no longer my "loved one," but is the father of my child and will always hold a special place in my heart.

We met April 17th, 2005. =P My friend invited me to a bible study at a church one sunday evening... he was the youth pastor. I was considered a young adult compared to these youth, lol. i said something afterwords, after everyone went home, about how the youth don't seem to really respect him. got things cleaned up (they actually got a meal cooked from a church event earlier in the day.. potatoes, meat, gravy!! LOL) and blah blah. and a friendship bloomed pretty fast.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    He's no longer my "loved one," but is the father of my child and will always hold a special place in my heart.

awww

What happened to end things if I may ask?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This thread should have been nominated for best thread of the year.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    This thread should have been nominated for best thread of the year.
    well, go ahead, then, boo.
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    awww

What happened to end things if I may ask?
    Haha, well. He was married... and when he seperated, he and I started dating... and then we broke up cuz it just wasn't right to be legally still married and seeing someone else... and he wanted to give his marriage another try cuz he hadn't really tried... and then a few days later, we found out I was pregnant. Some feelings never go away, but clouds move away and the right and wrong become clearer. Sometimes the situation sucks, but usually... it rocks!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momstaxi View Post
    I fisrt met my dh when I was 14 and he was 16. I thought he was so cute... but some how we all were joking around at a friends house and he said something rude so I punched him in the mouth. I know that was not lady like but I was just a protective kid. I lost track of him for about 3 years then one day I ran into him again after his marrige was ending and we started talking. Well that was 17 years ago now and 3 kids later. I often wonder if things would have been different if I hadn't popped him in the kisser...lol
    So funny but totally CUTE!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Bump for Spring Fever!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

mmmBUMP!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

some cute stories have been added came across this thread this morning and i looked at my DH and said "didn't you say you were going to write your side of the story on this thread" he looked at me and said i will soooooooooooo we shall see what he has to say i thought i summed up how we met pretty well according to him i didn't lol

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

We actually met online.. lol. My friend made me sign up for this site called "campuskiss" I believe it's now "casualkiss"..any way... I kept getting rude messages from old men so i stopped checking my messages. One day I got an e-mail notification that I had a new message.. so I went to check it. It was a message from DH and the first thing he said was "your son is so adorable, it's clear to see where he get's his looks from" (awwww). It was really nice to get a message that didn't have the term "MILF" in it.. so I responded back and said thank you and how sweet it was of him.. and that i'd love to chat but I was heading out to get my son's photo's done (1 month portraits!).. so i gave him my e-mail address to add me to MSN... the rest is history
    I am a "senior canuck" but have been away from the site for awhile.. Please be patient with me as I go through and re-learn the ins and outs, do's and don'ts once again. . I look forward to chatting and trading with all of you

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by onlybluemomma View Post
    We actually met online.. lol. My friend made me sign up for this site called "campuskiss" I believe it's now "casualkiss"..any way... I kept getting rude messages from old men so i stopped checking my messages. One day I got an e-mail notification that I had a new message.. so I went to check it. It was a message from DH and the first thing he said was "your son is so adorable, it's clear to see where he get's his looks from" (awwww). It was really nice to get a message that didn't have the term "MILF" in it.. so I responded back and said thank you and how sweet it was of him.. and that i'd love to chat but I was heading out to get my son's photo's done (1 month portraits!).. so i gave him my e-mail address to add me to MSN... the rest is history

Very nice story BlueMomma - thank you for sharing.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information