User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: H20 steam mop

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christinel View Post
    I got ours on sale at Walmart for $49. This was probably in September though.
    Thank you...I'll phone them today and find out whether they have them, and how much they are. Then...if I have to go there on a Saturday, I'll ask DH to drive me there and wait in the car....he'd rather do that than put me through the whole parking-lot thing on a Saturday...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't the H20 steam mop but I do have a steam mop... that I bought from the CNE about 3 years ago.

It's GREAT I love it! We live in a 250+ year old farm house so we got old hardwood floors and cheap tiles in the bathroom [our landord did a crappy reno about 30 years ago]. The hard wood in the kitchen always geting gross and sticky crap on it.. never ever comes off with a nromal bucket mop.. but the steam will get in and loosen the funk and it comes right off!=)

Hopefilly the H20 mop is similar.. Only problem with my brand is the pads you place the mop on are WHITE and by the time I'm done by KITCHEN floor only it's literally BLACK and has NEVER come clean it's still tinted a cappiccino colour from my bleach it several times...-.-

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tray View Post
    I have the Bissell Steam Mop, bought it at Walmart. Love it!!
    Oh, good. That's the one I bought today...on sale for 107.99 at Zellers. (Minus my 10% senior discount But it's the extra pads that got me!!! 19.99 for two?! I looked at them through the bag and I can sew a dozen for that price! I'll get the pattern as soon as our DD opens the box...lol! And yes....a mop as a gift...go figure, eh? But of all the things she's getting this Christmas, I bet she'll get most excited about this one! hahahaha!! With the spills and messes their little one can christen the floor with, she casually mentioned one day that she really wanted one of these...she has no idea I was actually paying attention and would think of getting it for them!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:32 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sory i dont have any idea about this and i didn't use it yet. but it will be pleasure for me if you share this information with us.
    <table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 269pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="359"><col style="width: 269pt;" width="359"> <tbody><tr style="height: 18pt;" height="24"> <td class="xl65" style="height: 18pt; width: 269pt;" height="24" width="359">quality control in china</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 18pt;" height="24"> <td class="xl65" style="height: 18pt;" height="24">quality inspection china</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I love this mop, my only concern is it leaked on me the first time I used it I left it with water still the holding container when I was finished using it.
    It's a bit of a pain to refill with water everyday, but still easier that filling a mop bucket and lugging it up and down the stairs.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Love it

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just fyi....our kids have used the Bissell one and it's done a great job on their ceramic-tiled kitchen floor..they love it! They were SO shocked and pleased that I remembered that they casually only mentioned it once and then received it for Christmas...lol....not their most impressive gift from us this Christmas, but the one they were most surprised about!

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

MINE TOO! Hilarious!! This is the best kept secret for getting husbands to clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    DH just bought one. He loves it I love that he loves it :D
    We have hardwood and ceramic tile throughout the house, and we have had no problems at all. Love that I don't have to use chemicals on my floor (of course, I have really in years), the bathroom tiles are cleaned, windows, kitchen...everything. We even use it to clean the baby's high chair.

I used to buy (more frequently) Orange Apeel from Natural Insect Control.
    "A natural citrus concentrate! It is non-caustic, contains no solvents or petroleum distillates. An ideal organic air freshener, animal deskunker, it can also be used to clean spots and stains. A little goes a long way!"

It's so handy to have around the house. I used it to clean everything, too. It also is a degreaser. The bottles come with instructions on how else to use it...like the floor.

Anywho, went a bit off topic.

Steamer is AWESOME! Get one...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone using it for a while now?
    Is it any good?
    How much did it cost and is it on sale anywhere?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can steam vac be used on carpet? or which steam vac is good for carpet?
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information