User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    SDM Optimum Queen Wannabe julie.leeds's Avatar
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    What I have found best is to focus on the fat content of your food instead of the calories. I never even really cared how many calories there were unless is was more of a sugary food.
    most things I eat are low fat except maybe granola bars and they are more of a "treat"

Follow the elephant...
    http://thestthomasblog.com

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

My method of choice is making sure every meal or snack I have contains complex carbohydrates (no white stuff), fibre, and protein, a serving or more of fruit or veggies (around 8 in a day) and is low in fat. I also drink 4 litres of water a day and keep a food journal. I eat 5-6 times a day, usually 3 hours apart. I also allow myself to have one cheat meal a week where I can ahve anything I want but still have to stick to reasonable portions. So far I have lost 11 lbs, but I'm sure at least half of that is just water weight. From here on out I am going to lose 2lbs a week. (Yes going to, not want.. helps me stay on track lol) I'm trying to avoid sugar as much as possible and only have natural occurring sugars like in fruit. And no alchohol! I didn't drink much before but now I am not going to have any until my Birthday in April. My first goal is to get out of the 200's, then lose 50 lbs, and my long term ultimate goal is to lose 100lbs. I'm also going to learn to run. I have tried before in the past but always do too much to soon and get injured and quit so this time I am doing the couch to 5k starting next month. 2010 is the year to getter done!
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cuser%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoht ml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> On the weekend, my fiancé and I just officially decided that we are going on a holiday next Christmas (not our honeymoon). We are looking at going to the <st1:country-region><st1:place>Dominican Republic</st1:place></st1:country-region> for a week. My fiancé asked that I wear a bikini on this trip. I have not worn a bikini since I was 15yrs old. I agreed that I would. Maybe that will give me extra motivation to keep going for the next 11 months.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Then my wedding is in Sept 2011.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Since having my daughter i've managed to lose and keep off 35 pounds. My goal for the next few months is to drop about 10 more. I'm doing the 30 day shred again and i'm currently on day 4 today. I'm keeping my calories in the 1200-1500 range.
    2010 Savings = $4056.09

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was going to be weighed at the doctor last week, but was unable to go to the appointment because I had to attend a funeral in Ontario.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Total lost - 3.5 pounds

6.5 more to go until I reach my goal.
    2010 Savings = $4056.09

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information