User Tag List

Page 348 of 860 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 12894
Like Tree38114Likes

Thread: Whats it like in your neck of the woods?

  1. #5206
    Smart Canuck frugal50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,996
    Likes Received
    10226
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    cold, extremely windy and miserable.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

    when we change our attitude, we change our lives





  2. #5207
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,756
    Likes Received
    77919
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Light rain and 8 now, going up to about 15 and rain all day.

  3. #5208
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,533
    Likes Received
    145857
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    -4, going to 15.

  4. #5209
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,932
    Likes Received
    605
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Cool, windy, and rainy.


  5. #5210
    Canadian Girl SunandMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    45,048
    Likes Received
    36314
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    8 now, going up to 21 mainly sunny

  6. #5211
    Keep Smiling :) Hondamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hondaville
    Posts
    24,944
    Likes Received
    14323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Rain all day

  7. #5212
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,546
    Likes Received
    29634
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    -1 feels like -8 lots of sunshine
    Trade & Wish List: https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/426540-keljo-canada/

  8. #5213
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,756
    Likes Received
    77919
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Cloudy and 4 now with 40% chance of rain, 9 this afternoon with 60% chance of rain.

  9. #5214
    Mastermind TooCouponCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    49,162
    Likes Received
    34169
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    +4 and sunny. We have been having nice sunny days with chilly temps. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow and 2-4 cm of snow.

  10. #5215
    Smart Canuck SnowFlakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Posts
    2,756
    Likes Received
    8855
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)




    Cloudy, rain on and off all day but not that cold. I got flowers blooming in my front yard!!!!! Little tiny blue ones and little tiny white ones! my crazy daffodils are coming along nicely, will probably start blooming next week and the peonies are coming up out of the ground!
    ROMEO, macw1960, KelJo and 2 others like this.

  11. #5216
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ KelJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ♥ NL ♥
    Posts
    14,546
    Likes Received
    29634
    Trading Score
    314 (100%)




    the sunsets have been just amazing this week; another beautiful one this evening, still cool -4 feels like -11
    Trade & Wish List: https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/426540-keljo-canada/

  12. #5217
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Posts
    16,756
    Likes Received
    77919
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    4 now and partly cloudy going up to 7 with a chance of rain this afternoon.

  13. #5218
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,520
    Likes Received
    7489
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Same as dededi, 4 feels like -4 to me...partially cloudy has been raining on and off all week will be the same all week!! But the birds are eating my grubs(which is a good thing) flowers are starting to come out..

  14. #5219
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23286
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Overcast, rainy with a possibility of snow.
    ROMEO, SnowFlakey, KelJo and 1 others like this.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  15. #5220
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84,107
    Likes Received
    36284
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    sunny, rainy, windy, sunny, windy, cold, warm, repeat
    ROMEO, SnowFlakey, KelJo and 1 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •