User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So I find winners can be pretty hit or miss, sometimes there is nothing good, and sometimes there is a ton. I thought it would be helpful to post what we find, and list the location, so that others can go there and pick up some items too.

I will start.

Winners - Kitchener @ Fairway Rd.
    essie nail polishes $6.99 each - I found the colours Chinchilly, Mink Muffs and Angora Cardi (they are all part of the same collection that was out recently)
    Lots of philosophy products like complexion perfection, hope in a jar and others around $20 a piece.
    Escada moon sparkle, ocean lounge perfume $32 ish
    Calvin Klein Euphora Blosson
    Vera Wang Rock Princess, I think it was $50ish.
    This thread is currently associated with: Winners

Loving sales and coupons
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wow, good deals!! I haven't shopped at Winners so no deal postings to share!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

oh posted in the other thread about winners but i'll do it again.

Philosophy bath/ shampoo gel (reg $20) clearance $11 (many)
    too faced eye and lip liners $4.99
    Clean perfume ( like found at Sephora) clearance $11

Brampton Shoppers world mall
    not the best location but seems to have great beauty items for x-mas

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

My Winners (Victoria Tillicum Mall & Woodgrove Center, NANAIMO) had some Ed Hardy wallets for 45.00, some Ed Hardy backpacks on clearance for 19.99, some beautiful Ed Hardy scarves in a box (for Christmas I assume) for 35.00...
    They also had the Vera Wang perfume 45.00 and some GORGEOUS Christmas-sy or prom strapless mini dresses in different colors for $19.99-29.99 regular up to 120.00...my DD picked one up, and they had the same one at Garage for 80.00..

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Winners in London, on

Molton Brown! That stuff is way too expensive for me to afford normally but every now and then it is at Winners, last year in the sales after Christmas I got a bunch of stuff for between $3-$5!!!!

Great deal and I'm keeping my fingers crossed they have it again this year. Molton Brown is my favourite range of high price toiletries.....I just don't like the high price bit lol
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hmm never heard of Molton Brown..

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    hmm never heard of Molton Brown..
    They have some yummy scented products. My favourite is Black pepper It's meant to be a boy smell but it's nice. Also it really lasts on your skin a bit longer. However at full retail it costs A LOT, I would never buy it at those prices, I think it is WAY over priced lol but for what Winners sold it for? I stocked up
    Last edited by SarahS83; Sun, Dec 20th, 2009 at 07:58 PM.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I saw a Coach handbag (slouchy, suede, grey/blue, really pretty) on clearance for $180 - reg. retail $400. I know it's still a very steep price, but for Coach, it's amazing. Needless to say, I left it hanging there, with longing in my heart, lol. Oh, this was at the Oakville, ON location on Dorval.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I saw some cute steve madden purses, in different colours with two handles on it, the holdy kind and the messenger over the chest type (on same bag). It's got a fluttery detail to it, if you know what I mean.

Also saw a very nice Nine West leather black purses, very nice. Can't remember the prices sorry. There was only one of the nine west, lots of the steve madden.

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

My nearby Winners is fairly small, but I've seen some CHI nail polishes there (ugly colours) and some Too Faced makeup. Also some Ed Hardy stuff, and for Christmas there have been a ton of celebrity perfumes, OPI Drip Dry (it's the thing that dries your nail polish in seconds! retails for $25 and at Winners it was $12!!) and... yep. At the larger Winners downtown, I've seen Juicy Couture clothes and shoes, Coach shoes and purses, Ed Hardy, Vera Bradley rock princess perfume, Tokidoki and other Lesportsac (I think that was the name?) Some Betsey Johnson stuff and yep. Lately I've been starting to see some Olay skin care stuff there too! And also some CHI hair products
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
    My nearby Winners is fairly small, but I've seen some CHI nail polishes there (ugly colours) and some Too Faced makeup. Also some Ed Hardy stuff, and for Christmas there have been a ton of celebrity perfumes, OPI Drip Dry (it's the thing that dries your nail polish in seconds! retails for $25 and at Winners it was $12!!) and... yep. At the larger Winners downtown, I've seen Juicy Couture clothes and shoes, Coach shoes and purses, Ed Hardy, Vera Bradley rock princess perfume, Tokidoki and other Lesportsac (I think that was the name?) Some Betsey Johnson stuff and yep. Lately I've been starting to see some Olay skin care stuff there too! And also some CHI hair products
    The ones downtown are like a different store altogether
    They rule! wish I lived in the TO

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I saw CHI silk infusion (large bottles) and infra treatment/shampoo there too, reasonably priced.

I am looking for the urban decay book of shadows, I know it's a small chance that I would find it at winners, but I have heard it found there before. I've bought all my urban decay from sephora in the past, I have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes, they are really nice, very glittery in some shadows, but overall great.

Kitchener had one OPI, it was $7 and it was ugly orange colour. bleh

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love searching for Nine West purses at Winners - I've found two incredible purses for like 75% off retail price. It was ridic.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

nice work
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good thread Idea I'll be sure to post next time I go if anythings worth mentioning. BTW I love winners <3

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information