User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    anyone find anything good lately?

I saw an ELF kabuki brush for $7.99 at kitchener winners the other day, I opened it up and looked at it. I think it was the body one cause it was all floppy. A girl was watching me look at it, I think she wanted to buy it. Which was fine cause I sure as heck didn't, it was really poor qualify in my opinion. Anyway I left it alone and she made her way to it right away.
    was it the studio line one? I have the studio line one for face and its not bad but not the greatest I only pad like 2.50 for it through the elf website during one of there great coupon codes.

I find it funny when ppl get interested in something ur looking so closely at. haha and u know they want it its nice when u can walk away from it and not have any attachments cuz its junk in ur mind.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok I just went to our winners to look for the betsey johnson wallets and they have a black sparkly one and a silver sparkly one...both are plain though so meh I dont like them that much...if anyone in the TO area happens to go to winners between now and the 20th could they check the wallet section for me and see if they have any nice looking betsey wallets??? I am coming back to TO for an audition on the 20th and not sure but I think there are two winners locations that are within walking distance to me one is on bloor the other is on wellington st...oh then there is one on front so those are the ones I could get to either before or after my audition to pick one up if I cant get the one like my sis has...

p.s our winners also has a ton of betsey belts and sunglasses and two new purses that are fab...I want the pair of sunglasses that have a long stem rose on the side that turns into the arm...$25!! but not sure they would be dark enough for driving...but I lovee them

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love this threads! I love to shop at Winners as well!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think winners is becoming my new favourite store lol

coupon convert
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I picked up an Alba Botanica facial spf for $4.99. They also had kids, sports, and lavender scented formulas. I really like the body wash I have from this brand (honey mango), so here's hoping I like this as much.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They've finally started putting their "higher end" cosmetics in those sealed containers where you can see them but not touch them.

It frosted me no end that they'd have Clinque palletes out in the open and have sticky fingers on the gloss and foundation.

Some people are just plain disgusting. I mean who squeezes product all over the shelf?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Oh . My. God.

I picked up a bottle of Philosophy's Pure Grace body lotion red-stickered at $5.50.
    Too bad it was the last one, I would have picked up a few.

It retails for $34 at Sephora.

Join me at
    Swagbucks, earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I saw a Harajuku Lovers bag, it was puffy and orange, and I think I just about DIED that day. I wish I had $50 to blow on a HL bag

And I saw a Toki Doki fanny pack thing for $113 :O I wouldn't pay that much for a FANNY PACK, even if it was LeSportSac.

And I saw a lonely bottle of China Glaze. Also, some Nicole by OPI, for $5.99. Not quite cheap enough to make me want to buy it, though.
    Get free gift cards for using a search engine
    (I've gotten $90 as of Feb 25! )

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I've been seeing a ton of Biore stuff there lately. At the Winners downtown I saw a bunch of SkinPreservation products priced at around $9 - $10? and at my local Winners I saw the Daily Recharging products priced from $8 - $10?
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by winyen View Post
    I saw a Harajuku Lovers bag, it was puffy and orange, and I think I just about DIED that day. I wish I had $50 to blow on a HL bag

And I saw a Toki Doki fanny pack thing for $113 :O I wouldn't pay that much for a FANNY PACK, even if it was LeSportSac.

And I saw a lonely bottle of China Glaze. Also, some Nicole by OPI, for $5.99. Not quite cheap enough to make me want to buy it, though.
    they have harajuku shoes at our winners too and they are fairly cheap...I am still on the hunt for a betsey wallet going to check out the two winners in downtown toronto on sat if I have time when I am there!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information