User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

The Winners in niagara falls(niagara square) has an crap load of Cortex International hair straighteners...(comparable to a CHI) for any of you with curly hair.. i recommend this 1923740912374901247301923788234% i have used SO many different straigteners(my hair is really curly and frizzy and completely un manageable) and this product is like a god send.. 100% ceramic plates.. doesent burn your hair.. makes it insanely straight shiny and smooth in like half the time... it would usually take me like an hour .. hour and 20 minutes to do my hair.. with this.. 20 mins... i absolutly LOVE it.. its the ones they sell in the kiosks in the mall.. retail like 130$ some places even more...they test it on u right in the mall.. try before you buy. but you get what you pay for... i got a set that came with two a regular size 1.5 inch and a mini(for like bangs and fly aways... pretty convenient) 45.99$(which is about as much as you would pay for a conair one from walmart that just doesn't do the trick...)(they also sell them single for like 29.99).. amazing deal for those of you who want straight hair!
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I also think it depends on your eye colour and hair colour...my eyes are blue and I have red hair so I'm not supposed to wear green for my eye colour but can wear it because I'm a red head LOL try figuring that one out!...I'm supposed to be wearing gray/black/browns for my eye colour and thats what I stick to normally but I picked up the green as a funky shade that will read well on camera def not something I would wear daily unless I worked at sephora or something LOL next time I use it I will take a pic and post
    I also think it has to do with what type of pale skin you have if its a warm or cool tone. Cool tones have more blue in your skin and it tends to look transparent (think snow white) and that is my skin tone freakishly pale and almost transparent, while warmer you would have green undertones or yellow and you tend to look sallow (yellowish or grayish skin)

Different winners is where I picked mine up they had different shades too at mine so I have another one called chains and its a deep gold colour that also looks pretty cool that I can wear daily since its not too out there. They also had a shade that looked like it was a pinkish red...which probably would have made me look like I had pink eye so I didnt buy it LOL
    I also got two different shades of red lip gloss one is a deep red and the other is a bright cherry coloured red havent tried them yet but I have a colour similiar to the dark red one in a different brand that I wear now that looks really good on me so hopefully these look good too!
    Oh yeah I have blue eyes too and pink undertones n super white skin. But my hair is a light golden brown. So I figured green wouldnt work too well. I wish they had more colors like yours did! I'll keep my eye out at the next winners I go to. I forget what shade of red the lipsticks were but I dont wear red lipstick so I passed. They also had the lip plumper thing but I figured too many ppl had opened it n it wasnt very sanitary anymore.

Totally post a pic wearing the green eye shadow I'm curious what it looks like on.

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Why does the Winners near me SUCK!!!!

They have none of this, only really ugly reject clothes no one wants, if they had makeup like urban decay in the one near me I'd go all the time.

Im gonna keep my eye out for the makeup and straightener!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deal_Princess View Post
    Oh yeah I have blue eyes too and pink undertones n super white skin. But my hair is a light golden brown. So I figured green wouldnt work too well. I wish they had more colors like yours did! I'll keep my eye out at the next winners I go to. I forget what shade of red the lipsticks were but I dont wear red lipstick so I passed. They also had the lip plumper thing but I figured too many ppl had opened it n it wasnt very sanitary anymore.

Totally post a pic wearing the green eye shadow I'm curious what it looks like on.
    winners is like the worst offender for having the stuff opened and tested! I had to sift through a ton of the urban decay stuff that people had opened and tested before I found the two that I did that were still intact and didnt have finger prints in them! same with the lip gloss a lot of the boxes it looked like people opened them and tested them ughhhh it was the same with the too faced makeup I had to open 20 of them before I found the one in the shade I wanted to buy my mom that hadnt been tested out before hand...but for $5 it was worth it LOL because I'm way too cheap to pay $16-18 regular price for that stuff!
    gash and heat are the two colours of lip gloss that I picked up I had to check LOL apparently they are flavoured hmm not sure about the cola flavour of gash since I hate cola but the other is sugar pop flavour which sounds ok!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post
    Why does the Winners near me SUCK!!!!

They have none of this, only really ugly reject clothes no one wants, if they had makeup like urban decay in the one near me I'd go all the time.

Im gonna keep my eye out for the makeup and straightener!
    I used to think ours was like that too!! it was a complete fluke that we went in and I found the makeup then it haunted me for a week before I went and bought as much as I could LOL now I am going to have to keep visiting to see what kinds of makeup they get in on a regular basis and when I find good quality brands pick up what I can that way I stay away from Sephora when I go to Toronto LOL

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I guess it helps to go to one that not a lot of people go to, it also helps to get there once they restock.I don't know what time of month they do this, or maybe it's always happening? maybe someone that works/worked at winners could let us know.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I guess it helps to go to one that not a lot of people go to, it also helps to get there once they restock.I don't know what time of month they do this, or maybe it's always happening? maybe someone that works/worked at winners could let us know.
    We only have one winners around here so it has to be that one that I go to but if people could learn to keep there fingers out of things then we wouldnt have this issue! They should move the makeup near the checkout that would maybe fix the whole people testing thing I mean its not like its $16 stuff then I would be mad if I couldnt test it but for 4.99 I would take my chance that it looks ok and if it doesnt hand it down to my sis or one of my friends...especially since you dont know where peoples fingers have been prior to sticking it in that eyeshadow or testing that lip gloss and who wants to put that on their eyes/lips *shudder*

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I know, a lot of the clinique products around here are all torn apart and having missing pieces, people are stealing items I think, like if it comes in a set with other stuff, they are never complete. Same goes for perfume, people open them and test them, then put them in the box, when there are clearly tester bottles on display. They have a lof of perfumes in the plastic boxes now so that you can't tamper with them.

In Kitchener I know of 2 winners at least, 1 in Waterloo, and one in Cambridge too that I frequent.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I got a liz claiborne coat. It was on sale for $100 (down from $149.99) but they also had an extra 25% off that too. It retails for $295!!! I'm happy

No Molton Brown this year though. Boo!
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I noticed that too! there was this cute gold clutch that was supposed to have a bunch of little trials of I think it was clinique stuff and some of the clutches had all of the stuff missing! ughhh some people are sooo stupid...totally ruins it for the people actually interested in buying the stuff!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I noticed that too! there was this cute gold clutch that was supposed to have a bunch of little trials of I think it was clinique stuff and some of the clutches had all of the stuff missing! ughhh some people are sooo stupid...totally ruins it for the people actually interested in buying the stuff!
    ya and you know they will never sell it now either since pieces are missing!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya thats the only downside to winners deals...do they have a winners close to or in the Eaton Centre??? I am planning my birthday trip to Toronto and will be around the Eaton Centre and Queen Street if anyone knows if there is one close in Toronto it will save me the money I would spend on the same stuff at Sephora LOL!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

winners store locator
    http://www.winners.ca/en/locator.asp

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks! will have to google map to see which one is closer to where I will be they have a lot of winners locations in TO!!! weird that I have never seen one LOL then again I tend to not shop at stores that I have here at home when I go...

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya thats the only downside to winners deals...do they have a winners close to or in the Eaton Centre??? I am planning my birthday trip to Toronto and will be around the Eaton Centre and Queen Street if anyone knows if there is one close in Toronto it will save me the money I would spend on the same stuff at Sephora LOL!
    Theres one at yonge n college.
    http://www.winners.ca/en/directions.aspx?sid=339
    or bloor
    http://www.winners.ca/en/directions.aspx?sid=379
    Last edited by Deal_Princess; Sun, Dec 27th, 2009 at 08:00 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information