User Tag List

Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236
Results 3,526 to 3,539 of 3539
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I used my at 3 different stores with no problem.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dol09 View Post
    Got mine yesterday!! And the date is written out!!! Thank you brandsaver Just be careful when you're ripping them out that you don't rip where the paper is folded. It rips really easily, found that out for my coupon with shaving cream
    Thanks for letting us know they've fixed the date issue. I haven't been brave enough to try using the Feb 4/Apr 2 coupons , but I'll request more.

If anyone wants my Feb 4/Apr 2 coupons, PM me. If you send me a SASE I'll send them to you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    yeah, oops! if the date doesn't baffle the cashier, the picture is sure to. here's the e-mail I received from a customer service rep assuring me of the date:

"Thanks for contacting P&G..

If you received coupons from brandSAVER.ca with expiration dates like 02/04/2010, these coupons are valid until April 2nd, not Feb 4th. To minimize in-store confusion, we’re confirming this to retailers, so please feel free to use these coupons at your favourite store.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to providing you with the excellent service you’ve come to expect.

Lynda
    P&G Team"
    Thank you for posting this. I just received three envelopes of the coupons. Two were the 02/04/2010 and the others have the month typed out. Interesting how they arrived basically at the same time. I guess I will have to see if/how I can utilize them. Thanks again.
    Angela

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Got my coupons last week. Noticed that my 'customer number' at the bottom is no longer there. I'm guessing the funny robot code at the top left is the replacement, allowing them to track who's using the coupons they ordered. With the numbers I couldn't see how they could possibly keep tabs on excessive coupon ordering, but now it seems 'scannable' .

Computers... they sure make life easy
    Last edited by loneranger; Mon, Feb 22nd, 2010 at 11:35 PM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I emailed them yesterday because I still haven't gotten my brandsaver coupons despite ordering them the day they came out. Here's what they said:

Thanks for contacting P&G.

I am sorry to hear you have not received the coupons you ordered in January. However, sometimes it can take a full 8 weeks to receive them.

If you have not received them within the next couple of weeks, please let us know so we can assist you.

In the meantime, as a good will gesture I am going to send you a couple of money saving coupons which should arrive by postal mail in about 3 weeks.

Thanks for writing.
    8 weeks is a little ridiculous. And 3 weeks for some goodwill gesture coupons? Are they coming by dog sled? But I am thankful for the bonus, so I won't complain!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

They arrived today!!! Mine have that 2/04 expiry issue. Eventhough I know they are valid, I'm gonna email them so I can take the email with me just in case.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wasn't there a deal where you could get the double value of the coupon? Like they would send you a cheque for up to $20 of coupons?? I can't see more info on this...help plss !!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Wasn't there a deal where you could get the double value of the coupon? Like they would send you a cheque for up to $20 of coupons?? I can't see more info on this...help plss !!
    its over.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    its over.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I received my coupons friday...
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Taking them a long long long....long time to send the coupons. Finally,
    I got my coupons today.

Expiry date: I have 4/04/2010. Luckily month and day are the same number; otherwise, I don't think I can use them.

Pantene has a DayQuil picture on it: Yes on my coupon too. They haven't fixed this problem yet. I don't know whether I can use this coupon or not. I don't understand why they don't fix this. How hard could that be to change the picture of the coupon before printing.

I don't know what to say. Am I happy to receive the coupons? Not really - I might have headache using them. Am I not happy? Not really - they are still money saving coupons.
    Last edited by Sanrio; Wed, Feb 24th, 2010 at 03:00 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I just got my coupons 5 minutes ago, the expiration date is printed "Apr 17/2010" woohoo!!!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Dear P&G Everday Solutions / brandSAVER.ca member,

The unexpected difficulties we experienced with the re-staging of our Everyday Solutions and brandSAVER.ca sites may have caused you inconvenience. We’re very sorry if we did not live up to your expectations.

To thank you for your patience, we’re giving you more of what we know you love: money-saving coupons! Think of this as a members-only sneak peak at our new products that will be available in stores across Canada in March. We want you to be among the very first to try them. Click here to see the offers below:
    SAVE $1.00New Scope® Outlast™
    Breath feels fresh up to 5X longer vs. brushing alone.
    SAVE $5.00Duracell® USB Instant Charger
    SMART POWER at your fingertips. Reserve power for cell phones, PDAs & MP3 Players - Up to 35 hours of portable backup power that can be recharged hundreds of times.
    SAVE $3.00on any 2 Olay® Total Effects® products
    including New Olay Total Effects Body Wash with 7 anti-aging benefits for face & body.
    SAVE $3.00Mr Clean® comes in Febreze® fresh scent
    Get a fresh NEW start to your Spring Cleaning by saving on the purchase of any 3 “with Febreze fresh scent” products – Tide, Bounce, Downy, Swiffer, Febreze or Mr Clean.
    SAVE $2.00New Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max™
    Introducing our first high-performance diaper.
    Our driest ever* and 20% thinner!**
    *helps lock in wetness
    **than Pampers Baby DryAdditionally, webSaver.ca, the company that delivers our online coupons to you, has agreed to extend their The Humanitarian Coalition program for all brandSAVER coupons. They will be adding an extra 50% on top of the 5¢ for every brandSAVER coupon redeemed, to be donated to the Haitian relief effort.

If you received a coupon with expiration dates of 2/04/2010–8/04/2010, we want to clarify that these dates are expressed as DD/MM/YYYY, and are valid until April 2, 2010–April 8, 2010. This has been confirmed with retailers, so please feel free to use these coupons at your favourite store.

If you received a “Buy any 2 Pantene Products and Save $2.50” coupon with a picture of Nyquil/Dayquil, please feel free to replace this coupon by re-ordering it, to avoid any possible in-store confusion.

We appreciate your understanding and we hope that you enjoy your sneak peek at these new products.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I do believe there was a new thread created for Brandsaver, that is why this one is expired.

Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236

Thread Information