User Tag List

Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tray View Post
    I love this site!!

I would love the default for PM's to include the previous message, so to include the quote by default. That would be a GREAT improvement!
    Definitely agree and second this one! It's a pain to go to your sent messages and sift through it!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i'm going to give this a go and see if it will be fixed or not...

give us unlimited rep sheesh, or at least me

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I have to agree with the ppl who said this place is way too addicting! I mean what the heck!! Why would you develop such a great place for ppl to meet, hang-out, meet new friends, ect. ect. LOL. It just an excuse for stay at home moms like me to be on here 3/4 of the day and not get anything done! I mean really saving money and getting great deals isnt enough, I do have to do housework and what not at some point in time!!!LOL

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I love smart canucks!!!!!!!

Loves coupons and saving!
    Trading Score
    443 (100%)

I absolutely love SC! I have learned so much, and saved so much!!!!!, because of what I have learned. The people I have interacted with have been wonderful.
    Bravo to you and the committment you have to make this site as great as it is.
    I wish I had learned about this before ( Joined last year).

Just one thing- I have become more involved in trades, and am loving it! It would be great if we could move "Sent" files into a seperate folder for tracking purposes.
    I seem to keep on the PMs until the trade is completed on both sides, if I could move the files into a seperate folder, I wouldn't need to keep so many of the PMs.
    I know you have a lot on your plate, so sending for your consideration.

Once again! Thanks for everything!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My complaints are:
    -I'm not getting my housework done
    -I'm being anti-social towards my real-life friends

I love this website, everyone is so nice and friendly The only thing I would like to see is a live chat and an instant message feature, I know the forum is there, I contribute to it regularly, but live chat is .... how do I put this? .... even MORE addicting! That's all thank you

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    My complaints are:

I love this website, everyone is so nice and friendly The only thing I would like to see is a live chat and an instant message feature, I know the forum is there, I contribute to it regularly, but live chat is .... how do I put this? .... even MORE addicting! That's all thank you
    i've been asking for a chatroom type of thing for a long time, it would be great to communicate in real time wouldn't it

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes I realize this is a big issue and I WILL pay everyone their money. It's just a slow process because of all the technicalities involved. That system has been a mess all along

And people can freely voice their opinion. If any one got banned over this please let me know.
    Yes. Someone did. Tick did. She is very hurt about this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yes, I have an issue.

I did the CTV thing, putting my name, face, and part of my house in public view.
    Boo, I think it's only fair that you show yourself.
    Last edited by koala; Tue, Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:33 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    Yes, I have an issue.

I did the CTV thing, putting my name, face, and part of my house in public view.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only fair boo

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freeat50 View Post
    I'm lovin' SC. No complaints here.
    Great

Quote Originally Posted by meguwo View Post
    I love Smart Canucks, and nothing is ever going to be perfect, but some constructive criticism is always good, right? Not sure if this has been brought up at all, but I used the cashback links on SC to buy a lot of items from The Shopping Channel online, I spent about $500 using the links (in the summer time) and I haven't gotten any cashback. As well as with the boxing day flyers, still nothing?

Also, I know that when I first joined this site in May, I didn't even use the forums until July or August because it was over overwhelming- the coupon trains/trades/candyland/feedback etc. was very hard to navigate. Thanks so some wonderful SCers (Sally888 being one who was very helpful).

This is all I can think of as of right now

Edit: Cashback was brought up already, sorry!

Yes cashback is/was a mess and this is why i terminated it. It was reflecting badly on SC and was making a lot of people angry. I am slowly going through the payments and if I owe you cashback money you will get it.

Boxing day flyer payments will be made soon... once again I apologize about this.

I think I really learned that I need to be more organized so that I can quickly send people their rewards etc. and this is one of the things I've addressed in the new "feature". This will no longer be a problem I promise... but for the old stuff, if I owe you anything you will get it.

Yes SC is very scary for newcomers I know... one of the things I'm also looking into!

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    Boo,
    Is there hope for the Christmas countdown reward?
    The countdown was cut short and there was no feedback afterwards.

Yeah I feel really guilty about the Christmas countdown rewards.. I actually enjoyed reading all the awesome submissions and it's a shame I didn't get to share them with anyone... not an excuse but school work got very overwhelming in December and made it hard for me to work on SC. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by tray View Post
    I love this site!!

I would love the default for PM's to include the previous message, so to include the quote by default. That would be a GREAT improvement!
    Fixed!
    No more pm quick replies

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapnik View Post
    Being able to mark any thread (all departments) expired (if your own) including deals/contents/brags. Sometimes we need or want to without going to a mod.

When I sign in it still says to email ILOVEMYKIDS when I hit a posting limit to get a GC - the person has changed who is taking care of gifts- that should be changed.

Sometimes when I go to update my trade list if it is just when I first come to the site it says "invalid security token" when I hit save. This is rectified by hitting refresh...still a bit of a pain in the butt.

All that being said I love the site. Keep up the good work.
    - Well sometimes people expire things prematurely... e.g. as soon as a freebie is over they expire it which kills the opportunity to discuss it. So what I've done is enabled the expire feature in places where the threads are mostly personal... e.g. trading etc. but in other places I disabled it otherwise threads will be dying too quickly.

I'm trying to figure out how to change that "ilovemykids" sentence but can't figure itout yet
    let me try again!

Security tokens are just related to browsers and I'm not sure I know how i can fix it sorry!

Also whatever happened to the sponsored $100 deal of the day thing? I know I didn't even enter some of them, because I didn't want to win something I didn't need/want and not be able to win something that I wanted to win (due to the number of wins rule). I hope all of that made sense....lol. I thought there were going to be a lot more than there were, if not I would have entered more often!
    I have like 30 companies that I can have giveaways for but it was a very time consuming process... it's really hard setting this up, working on new features, addressing issues on the forum on top of doing school work and writing a thesis.. oh and having a life

Definitely agree and second this one! It's a pain to go to your sent messages and sift through it!
    fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i'm going to give this a go and see if it will be fixed or not...

give us unlimited rep sheesh, or at least me

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I have to agree with the ppl who said this place is way too addicting! I mean what the heck!! Why would you develop such a great place for ppl to meet, hang-out, meet new friends, ect. ect. LOL. It just an excuse for stay at home moms like me to be on here 3/4 of the day and not get anything done! I mean really saving money and getting great deals isnt enough, I do have to do housework and what not at some point in time!!!LOL

Wait till you see the new feature that will allow you yo save more in another way

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    I love smart canucks!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nika View Post
    I absolutely love SC! I have learned so much, and saved so much!!!!!, because of what I have learned. The people I have interacted with have been wonderful.
    Bravo to you and the committment you have to make this site as great as it is.
    I wish I had learned about this before ( Joined last year).

Just one thing- I have become more involved in trades, and am loving it! It would be great if we could move "Sent" files into a seperate folder for tracking purposes.
    I seem to keep on the PMs until the trade is completed on both sides, if I could move the files into a seperate folder, I wouldn't need to keep so many of the PMs.
    I know you have a lot on your plate, so sending for your consideration.

Once again! Thanks for everything!
    You can create custom folders in your inbox and move private messages to them

You can really make your private messages as organized as you like! The tools are all there

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    My complaints are:

I'm glad you're having a good time and I hope it's helping you save money too!

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I love smart canucks! I cant see how anybody can have a problem with SC!! SC is one of the most friendliest forum ever! we are all helping each other save money!
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i've been asking for a chatroom type of thing for a long time, it would be great to communicate in real time wouldn't it
    I might have a facebook style chat.. we'll see

Yes. Someone did. Tick did. She is very hurt about this.
    I unbanned her and I would like to talk to her on messenger to personally apologize to her.

And also posting it publicly on here....

thetick, I am very sorry

Yes, I have an issue.

Fine

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only fair boo
    you're getting my reply on messenger

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Now that I have everyone's attention.

I want to thank SC for their support and condolences when Beast Master passed away. Our membership pushed him to a Gold status on his ferret site in a matter of a couple of days. This required almost 2,000 votes, and you guys did it!!

I also have to mention that Boo and Sally sent flowers to my house while I was away in Ottawa attending to BM's affairs. They figured they would cheer me up when I got home, and they were right.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I thought you had more hair than that Boo. Did you use wax or a mousse to style your hair like that?
    Another hint, please spread the tanning lotion even, and you will avoid the stripes.

Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information