User Tag List

Page 79 of 182 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by improperganda View Post
    I would like an "expired" button on every thread. I think this could clean up the site.
    Agreed! A lot of posts are dated but you can't expire them.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by improperganda View Post
    I would like an "expired" button on every thread. I think this could clean up the site.
    Too many threads are already "accidentally expired" plus a lot of still valid threads would end up being dumped in expired.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
    the few times that i have gotten a scop they were fixing the price of the item while i was still in the store my guess is that that the HO does not look to kindly on the stores that have to give out scops because of improper pricing
    Kinda late on this,lol. I was at frood basics one day when they had no name chicken burgers,beef burgers and something like chicken nuggets on sale for $2.00. In front of the chicken burgers/beef burgers it said limit 2 beef burgers/chicken burgers. Then next to that were the chicken nuggets and they also had a sign that said limit 2. So I took 2 beef burgers and 2 chicken nuggets. I get to the cash and she says i can't take 4 because its limit 2. I said yeah it says limit 2 in front of the burgers/chicken burgers and limit 2 in front of the chicken nuggets. She talks to the manager who says ok go ahead and do it and then quick like lightning writes up new signs that say: chicken burgers/beef burgers and chicken nuggets limit 2 total and ran quickly to put up her new signs,lol.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree with Andit (2 pages back) the hostility.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i like this site
    Last edited by TudorChick; Thu, Apr 21st, 2011 at 02:28 AM.

~just your average nerd~

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I like how people assume things on here and make people feel like a big pile of dog doo doo

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I like how people assume things on here and make people feel like a big pile of dog doo doo
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

we could always encourage those members to read more ( like read all the posts before they chime in? )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Its not about them not reading, its just people being negative and SC seems to be bringing that out in people lately
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Its not about them not reading, its just people being negative and SC seems to be bringing that out in people lately

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i'm utterly shocked and appalled at the language that is used on this website! lol.. just kiddin, just kiddin

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    i'm utterly shocked and appalled at the language that is used on this website! lol.. just kiddin, just kiddin

watch it lady or I will mail you some doo doo

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

there are a few underhanded insults towards people on here.luckily i haven't encountered it myself but i have seen it in some posts.and that i don't like.passive aggressiveness.but with a site this big nothing you can really do but report it.

~just your average nerd~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

With all the recent concerns on the negative trader list with the private messages being ignored has anyone suggested installing a recipient read button(not sure what it is actually called) so everyone can be certain that messages have been read by the trader in question?

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    With all the recent concerns on the negative trader list with the private messages being ignored has anyone suggested installing a recipient read button(not sure what it is actually called) so everyone can be certain that messages have been read by the trader in question?
    You can already request a read receipt when you send a private message When sending a message, if you click on "Go Advanced" (beside Submit Message), after the page reloads, at the very bottom under your message there is the section "Miscellaneous options". The top one is "Request a read receipt for this message".

After you've sent the message, to see whether someone has read your PM, when you are in your inbox near the top of the page there is a message that says "You have x confirmed and y unconfirmed private message receipts." Click on that and it will show whether the message has been read and at what time is has been read.

I hope I explained that clearly! If not, just let me know and I can try again

If the person gets notifications of private messages sent to their email, then they can read those PMs from their email. So someone could read a message without opening the PM and triggering the read receipt. Also if a message is short enough they can read it all in the preview without opening the message. So while a read receipt is a good indication that someone has read your PM, a lack of one doesn't mean they haven't read it.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Page 79 of 182 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread Information