User Tag List

View Poll Results: Please vote for a date for our RBC Plaza meet-up!

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday, June 7th

6 50.00%
  • Tuesday, June 15th

10 83.33%
  • Monday, June 21st

4 33.33%
  • Monday, June 28th

3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Expired
    Okay...because Kitty can't make it, she's ignoring her organization requirements, LOL...

Please vote for a date, and then go update your wishlists so Sunraven doesn't bite you!!

I think we'll likely wind up having two meets again. It's just a big love-fest, with coupons!
    This thread is currently associated with: WIND Mobile

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My wishlist is already updated

Wednesday & Fridays are better for me since those are the days I am in Toronto anyway out of those days, there are none that I can't make - June is a quiet month for us
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Ah...good to know even if I am not around, the party still goes on, LOL

I might be able to make the 28th one....

Jenny~Bear
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My last day of work is June 18th so I voted for the first 2 options...
    Wanna earn free gift cards just for searching the web? Join SWAGBUCKS http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jennybear

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If we can decide on a date that works for most people I can change a day up - we have a department meeting this afternoon so I will have a better idea of what is going on but my boss is away next week so I need to know today if its the 7th
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Will the protesters have gone home by the 28th? Not sure how friendly they or security will be if we accidently throw coupons at em.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There shouldn't be too many right downtown, the police fully intend to move them up to Queen's Park and it ends on the 27th but its probably safer (at least for our eardrums) to not do it that day
    ~ ~ ~

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Hey I heard about this from FallenPixels and I thought it sounded interesting, I'll be in PEI for the last 3 dates. If you end up picking the first date I would love some more info, I'm only a 20min subway ride away from union.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Welcome aboard, collett - the more the merrier!

I hadn't thought about the G20 tear-down of the security zone...hmm...well, I know I'm away on the 21st, but we'll figure something out...maybe we can move the 28th to the 29th.

And spice, that's right! Baby Screamy will probably be out by then! Woohoo!! (in all seriousness, if you actually give her my real first name, she will never forgive you, it's horrible...trust me...)

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I am within the perimeter of the craziness for the g20 so I am working from home the week that the crazies come to town. I should be fine for the other days. I love you guys but given that idiots (not necessarily g20 protestors) have firebombed one tbc bank in bc and vandalized another branch at spadina and dundas, and screamy isn't working for the g20 I am going to play it safe and avoid downtown those days. Of course if you guys decide to loot someone call me!

Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have to go into the office on the Wednesday, I really hope that all hell doesn't break loose until later in the week since the G8 will be on up north so hopefully they will protest up there
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I am within the perimeter of the craziness for the g20 so I am working from home the week that the crazies come to town. I should be fine for the other days. I love you guys but given that idiots (not necessarily g20 protestors) have firebombed one tbc bank in bc and vandalized another branch at spadina and dundas, and screamy isn't working for the g20 I am going to play it safe and avoid downtown those days. Of course if you guys decide to loot someone call me!

Yes, sad to say...I will be in BC...and BAHAHAHAAAA....

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I can't meet on the 29th. And no, I'm not saying why

My office is in the no traffic zone, but so far our management has refused to even mention the whole thing, claiming it won't affect us at all. Ha! Even if we can get into the office I'm sure the commute will take longer (and there are some people who drive), and at the very least I think we should receive a memo letting us know things are proceeding here as normal.
    Join Swagbucks for free GCs & prizes, just by searching: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Chicka
    PM me for a Lockerz.com invite.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

RBC has done a good job of keeping us in the loop, got another memo this morning too. We were told that if the RCMP decides not to give us clearance to access our building we won't be told why.

Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I already have clearance so I am lucky my boss loves me and said I don't have to go in
    ~ ~ ~

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information