User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

First of all, I will say I am NOT crafty. I don't scrapbook or sew or draw or anything, but you don't have to be that crafty to do something economical. However, I am technically savvy and can do layouts for cards, flyers, etc.

When we got married, I ordered several rolls of tulle off Ebay in our wedding colours, and went to Bulk Barn for some chocolate loonies.

One of my bridesmaids and I spent an afternoon making little bags out of the tulle, put three loonies into each one, and tied it with ribbon with a message attached. I did the messages myself in Word in an attractive script, turned it into a PDF file and got bunches of them printed on each page of card stock at Kinkos. The message was some bit of poetry I wrote with something about love being as rare as a three dollar bill. I cut them out with crafting scissors and the holes that attached them were heart shaped - we used a little die-cutting thing to cut the hearts, cheap scrapbooking equipment.

DH and I made our wedding invites basically the same way. I did the layout and chose the font, got them printed and cut at Kinkos (no folding necessary). We used a rubber stamp to put a Celtic knot design in each corner. Over 100 invites cost us under $75 I think it was, including return envelopes.

Thank you cards, same deal. I designed them beforehand, just had to wait for a pic to drop into them before I got them printed. I put a photo of us coming out of the church on the front so everyone got a wedding pic, and made a point of handwriting a personalized message into EVERY SINGLE ONE. Took me awhile, but everyone was happy to get a card that didn't just have our names signed on it. I guess thank you cards are something I'm funny about - I just HATE it when someone doesn't even acknowlege your gift. Although a card with your names signed is still good, it really pleases me when people take the time to say something personally.

Z

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some cute origami favours boxes you can use here: http://blog.origamipapermonster.com/...ng-decoration/
    You can consider putting chocolates or candies inside the box?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,
    Heyy, We all know these days wedding favors are very attractive gifts at wedding events. It gives wedding a royal look when there are placed favor bags on every table with the name of guest. These days there is much variety of favor bags like organza favor bags, satin favor bags, etc. lot of variety is there which can be used for wedding favors. It will really look nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information