User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gym Membership?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love the gym I go to! The Athletic Club (in Guelph). I use my membership a lot - yoga, dance classes, spinning class, pool, whirlpool. There is also a daycare which is great for me (and my dd who loves it)- it's a extra $3 for up to 2 hours. I often sign my 3 yr old in - go to spin class, go for a swim and a hot tub then pick her back up ...what a great afternoon.

Trading Score
    176 (99%)

I realize this thread is a little old, but I thought I'd chime in anyway. I just signed up 2 days ago at Madimoiselle. The only reason I chose that gym is because its like a 2 minute walk from my house.

I didn't realize they had daycare, but they do! Daycare is provided free when you pay for the full year. Also when I signed up they had a promotion, so after taxes I paid $398 for the full year which includes free daycare. Thats only $33.16 per month. (I also chose to pay for the full year up front because I HATE having payments debited from my chequing acct).

The other thing I was interested in was classes. I didn't like the idea of only doing treadmill or elliptical, I wanted more choices. They have like 20 different classes or something during the week. The facilities were very nice and clean, and for me, I wouldn't want to go somewhere that has men. Nothing against men, but I'm just not comfortable working out around them.
    TaraF likes this.
    Andrea
    My Blog: http://andreasfitness.blogspot.com

I joined Swagbucks and made $25 in 3 weeks! Its so easy! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rhiannon1891

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

that's an amazing dude including daycare!!
    TaraF likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I appreciate the commenting but I had a very nice stuff for you. You were about to
    join a gym.
    Well,
    you just have to wait coz the site is closed down for some maintenance issue.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^ is a smapper. Anyone who claims to had a very nice stuff for you is either that or a creep.

I don't have a membership anymore, going to work out in the basement and get cardio from shovelling snow and ice skating at rink. Wish there was an indoor pool nearby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information