User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's come to light (news to me anyway) that serial child killer Clifford Olson is getting Old Age Pension (he's 70) and the guaranteed income supplement (because he has no income), and he's gotten retroactive payments as well.
    Hm, we are housing him in a penetentiary to the tune of over $100,000 a year from our tax dollars - he has grand medical care, free dental, free board and room - AND he gets pension money? AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!
    I think that money should go right back into the tax coffers, not in his bank account...
    So, his case has come to the media, so there must be others across the country as well...

Article too long to repost, see it here -
    http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/Art...aspx?e=2501399

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/20...05371-qmi.html
    This thread is currently associated with: H&M

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I haven't read the article yet, But OMG!!! My first thought is that if he is to entitled to recieve it, then he should be forced to give it to the Families of the victims. Or to repay his " Room and Board" expenses!

It always baffles me that the deserving always suffer and the Garbage of the world always seem to be the recievers of good luck, fortune and Rights. Unbeliveable!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I'm shaking my head...and at a loss for words...
    There is so many law abiding citizens struggling...and then you hear this...grrr

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

I went to school with one of his victims...I am sure her family would be disgusted if they knew this. Absolutely disturbing that this is allowed.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

This just absolutely blows my mind. I just don't get it. He never positively contributed to his country, and yet we are all paying for his income that he would never get to use anyway. Unbelievable. What's worse, is he was PAID $10,000 by the police per murder site for the ten convictions that he received. How is that justifiable. Here - we're going to reward you for your wrongdoing by paying you $100,000.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Ok read it... Time for The death penalty! Why do people keep "entertaining " him? If people stopped being curious about him, maybe he would shut up and go away.

God this makes me so mad!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

NO

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Wow I just read this article and I am shocked. Wow. He doesn't contribute to society, he is a disgusting human being, as stated above he's got free rent, food, etc. And THIS is what the tax dollar is going to? Wow.

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

omg i read this article yesterday and i cant even explain how much is pi$$ed me off!!!! how could there be a loop hole this bad in our legal system.. that there are familys on our streets struggling to get by, and these idiots get 1200$ a month,food,education,gym facilities,tv, ect... really makes me sick... and yet we can afford to changed the lyrics to the national anthem?... yeah... is our country run by bush??????????????
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

We are way too soft on our criminals especially murderers and rapists! That money should go straight to the victims.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

absolutely disgusted in this...I am sitting here on a disabilty pension and I barely survive month to month and this guy is sitting on his a$$, our tax dollars paying for his food, roof over his head, etc and on top of it he is getting money from Canada Pension....okay our government is total BS..the money should be giving to the victims familys for sure.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

our legal systems in Canada are not catching up with the scum of our society fast enough.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Too upset to respond in a polite manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

That is insane that he can collect CPP and allow it to accrue in his bank account. I'm with everyone else who is saying he should have to turn it over as restitution for the families of his victims

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can think of many things this creature deserves and a pension is not one of them. Any money he ever gets should either go to his victims families or to pay for his keep.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information