User Tag List

Page 1350 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 350 850 1250 1300 1340 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1360 1400 1450 ... LastLast
Results 20,236 to 20,250 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emmkhan View Post
    Hopefully I'm doing this right! I just joined and noticed that the partner sites also have words, as stated on the user homepage. So for anyone who doesn't already have them, I've posted a few below. There are loads more, I'm sure, but it wouldn't be fun to tell them all! (Especially if you already have them... )

ELASTIC for 150 points - 3/03/12 (geoparent)

INDUCTEE for 150 points - 3/03/12 (chefmom)

DEPORTMENT for 150 points - 3/03/12 (realmomsguide)

BOUT for 150 points - 3/03/12 (soapoperafan)

Welcome.

All these are repeats but much appreciated that you attempted to share.

If you notice up to the right there is a search this thread button. Input your word into the box and click search and that will let you know if the word has been previously posted. Easy peasy.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With some positive encouragement and helpful tips from user-id, here's my first attempt at posting a video from YouTube:

There's a long instrumental start, words start around 1:30 mark.

I hope this brings back some good memories for those who cherish the first days of videos.

I could be a dangerous VJ of 80s oldies not necessarily goodies now

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: KNOCKEDUP worth 100 points good through 3/29/12.

Oh no, the dreaded "That word is not available for claiming at this time" message.

KNOCKEDUP should be active in the afternoon when P&P gets into the office folks.

What, no double dip comment about my post regarding POISONOUS and POISNOUS, cityguy? I thought you would've enjoyed that one .

Thanx for sharing the new contest words!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thank you for the words!

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    LOVE IT!
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing new words cesme77. You are a hoot, cesme77, how I love your flair!

Good luck with the pet sitting, Ricki911. Sounds like you had a nice calm day for a change. How are Patches, Toppie and Stripes doing?

Anyone born on Leap Day? I read that it's impossible to have a 'golden' birthday if you are born on a Leap day. I always thought it would be special to have such an unique day for one's birthday. Thanx for the fun Leap day graphics, user-id!

Ditto, DramaLamaBBQ. So nice how we can count on this community for a smile!

I could just sit and look at your graphics all day, star84. Looks a lot better than the dreary rainy blah outside my window. At least, it's warm outside?

Thanx for reminder on 'Search this Thread' tool, momof3heathens.

HA, I feel like Garfield today....ok, every day when it comes to running. Thank you julyprincess.

I hope everybody has a Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!!!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Thank you for sharing new words cesme77. You are a hoot, cesme77, how I love your flair!

Good luck with the pet sitting, Ricki911. Sounds like you had a nice calm day for a change. How are Patches, Toppie and Stripes doing?

Anyone born on Leap Day? I read that it's impossible to have a 'golden' birthday if you are born on a Leap day. I always thought it would be special to have such an unique day for one's birthday. Thanx for the fun Leap day graphics, user-id!

Ditto, DramaLamaBBQ. So nice how we can count on this community for a smile!

I could just sit and look at your graphics all day, star84. Looks a lot better than the dreary rainy blah outside my window. At least, it's warm outside?

Thanx for reminder on 'Search this Thread' tool, momof3heathens.

HA, I feel like Garfield today....ok, every day when it comes to running. Thank you julyprincess.

I hope everybody has a Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday!

*knock on wood* All 3 are doing good. Patches is rather annoying (hate to say it). She never opened her mouth before, but now shes figured out how to meow and when she meows she realizes everyone comes running because we think something is wrong with her (thats how much she meows). Ive been spending an hour playing fetch with her each night to wear her out. She has this favourite ball she walks around and meows with. Ill toss it down the stairs and she catches it and brings it back.

Stripes is feeling a lot better hes back picking on everyone. He thinks he king shat and will go over pick a fight then cry like a baby when they defeat him. But Unky K (my Mom cat) loves playing with him so he will go up swat him in the face and run (wears the energy right off).

Toppie is doing better he isnt taking his medication. I dont want to push him too hard. But he will squirm and wiggle out of your arms and blanket. So Ive been putting it in his food. Hes still nervous but hes working the courage up. He stole my Dads bacon the other day right off his plate . I think with time and him knowing he isnt going anywhere and were not going to hurt him he will settle down. Also, you have to remember he was in a glass box for a year like a circus people walk by and tap the glass so he is free and able to play and eat when he wants.

I hope the sitting / walking takes off. I know a few who have started business over it. Its something easy on the side, works with my schedule. and its a lot different than having a boss telling you what to do. Im going to make up flyers when I get the money and print them. I also am going to put one up for helping the elderly and cleaning might as well earn cash on the side.

Im rather irritated that my old workplace (the hell hole) sent our T4 slips online through email. Now mind you this is legal and I looked it up. BUT we no longer work for this company (a bunch of us got it) and I want mine paper. They passwored blocked it and never gace any of us a password, and also the other is encrypted into Turbo tax. Now Im not using Turbo Tax so it useless to me. I have to try and find the number and call the office and try to get the useless idiot (no lies she doesnt answer the phone, and a giant biatch to top it off) to answer the phone, understand what I want, and mail it out. There is about 15 of us who are trying to find the phone number and call her.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: KNOCKEDUP worth 100 points good through 3/29/12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Oh no, the dreaded "That word is not available for claiming at this time" message.

KNOCKEDUP should be active in the afternoon when P&P gets into the office folks.

Thanx for sharing the new contest words!
    Works now

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is SYNDICATE for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 3/05/12.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words.

annoyed with airmiles....had to 'ask' for points once again (the email offers where you get bonus -only 1x have I had it work where I get my bonus without asking)...anyways if I would have received my points when I was supposed to get them I could have redeemed for a movie night out. Since I had to wait they have increased the cost and now I can't. Thanks for letting me vent to you
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is LITERATI for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 3/05/12.

Thread Information