User Tag List

Page 614 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 664 714 1114 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Borrowed - worth 150 points good through 1/6/11

CANDIED
    CANDIES
    CANTINA
    CANULAE
    CANYONS
    CAPERER
    CAPFULS
    CAPLESS
    CAPROCK
    CAPSULE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The below is borrowed from another site so I cannot provide where the words come from as it wasn't included in their post.

More Word Hunt words - Exp 01/31/2011

** 10 pts **
    MUST
    SLIPPERS
    SOPRANO
    STRUCK
    WREATH

** 25 pts **
    LINCOLN
    LOGCABIN
    ROUTE
    SHAPE
    WASHINGTON

SO, I still cannot get into Holiday Notes nor find words under Pregnancy Fashion or Fabulous Foods. Makes me wonder how the person found their words??? Could it be because I have internet explorer version 8.0??? I know there were issues before with ie8 users and P&P. Anyone else have theories?

Also, the three mentioned partner sites would only account for six words (3 each- 10 & 25 points) so where did the other four words come from then?

Hum........oh well, I am just glad the hunt is fun again since P&P is on to the thousand point cheaters.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Buried deep in word heaven again.
    Thanks soooooo much to all you ambitious folks.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

These words would get us to the amount that P&P said could be found so far in their FB post, but yeah, it still doesnt tell us where the extra words came from. I'd like to know so I can find them for the next round.

Noodge - could you ask the person who posted them on the place you borrowed them from where they got them? (without it sounding like an accusation since some of the banned people are a bit upset)
    Last edited by avenger22; Tue, Jan 4th, 2011 at 06:50 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Frugal Undergrad
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wow!!! SO many words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow that's a lot of words, thank you everyone.......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Yikes, I hope you got some helpful responses. I have no clue otherwise I'd gladly share. I am sorry to hear your foot woes as I can't imagine getting through a day without pain in your condition. Well, unless you can stay in bed all day. And then at some point, you have to get up to pee or eat?
    ROFL ... I don't like sitting and I don't like standing ... I like to get up and down all day ... its painful ... I just need some workable solutions!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MONKEYBARS worth 50 points good through 02/03/10.

***this was the missing word I could not find. Now the list totals 1450 points. I don't think driii123 posted the word, sorry if I missed it yet again. I am going to edit my post to include the above word***

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger22 View Post
    These words would get us to the amount that P&P said could be found so far in their FB post, but yeah, it still doesnt tell us where the extra words came from. I'd like to know so I can find them for the next round.

Noodge - could you ask the person who posted them on the place you borrowed them from where they got them? (without it sounding like an accusation since some of the banned people are a bit upset)
    I'll try and work up the nerve. I usually just lurk on the site to see if we are missing any words here. Since everyone's so good at sharing, it rarely happens.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To those who do not have FB, here's what it said exactly regarding the 'cheats':

We are not suspending accounts randomly. We are looking at user history and those users who claimed nearly all of this month's point words within the first 2 days are clearly using other means to find the keywords which is unfair to the remaining users. Users whose accounts are suspended are contacted by us so we can discuss the issue. This is not a perfect process, and we appreciate your patience and continued membership. It is NOT possible to make every individual user happy, but we do what we can to make the hunt as fair as possible by switching the format and looking into accounts that have thousands of extra points. If you have further concerns, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]. Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for all the words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some more FB comments from P&P:

We have suspended the accounts of those users who we believe are using automated systems. There are a total of 1,085 pts available at this time for the January hunt. Hope this helps!

The point of the hunt is not for users to sit at a computer screen and "guess" words nor to use automated generating systems. There are only 10 and 25 point words currently VISIBLE on the site. There are 31 of each point value, making the maximum amount of points visible to ALL users 1085 pts.

When a user has over 7,000 points, it is not fair to other users who are not utilizing alternative means to find the words. Especially when the majority of these words were claimed within the first 48 hours of the hunt, it generated a large amount of complaints from users. It also caused us to further look into the issue and suspend some accounts. We have reached out to those users, and are working on a solution.

With the old format, ALL of the words were available at once, but since we are only displaying words for a week at a time, all of which are of the same point value, there is no reason why a user should be claiming 50, 100, and 200 point words on day two of the hunt when the only values currently visible and released are 10 and 25 pt words.

The issue is not that the users are claiming points; that is the purpose of the hunt. The issue is that the users are claiming words which others do not have access to because they are not yet visible on our sites.

If you have further concerns, we encourage you to calmly and respectfully direct them to the P&P team at [email protected] or have the user you are speaking for contact us directly. Thank you for your feedback and have a wonderful day!
    I might comment back and inquire about 31 of each point value according to THEIR partner site. Are there more in the message board that we are missing? A member of their message board that has over 200 posts (private message board member) says that there are NOT additional words posted within the threads on message board.

What's an automated generating system? Is that why someone was able to see the words on Holiday Notes, Pregnancy Fashion and Fabulous Foods where the rest of us cannot?

And why didn't they catch it last month when we all complained about the same issue? That means the winners of the Holiday Hunt Challenge probably used the automated generating system, blah blah.

Obviously, FB comments are the way to go as I sent them several emails regarding issues and haven't received a response back...yet.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

wow!!! thanks for the new words!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Thread Information