User Tag List

Page 615 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 715 1115 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Ummm, I am editing my post. I was sooo stupid not to page back and notice that driii123 posted all the words already. DUH! Anyhoo, I added #29 to this list.

# Word Contest name
    1 JUNGLEGYM ENTER TO WIN A FREE DIAPERCAKE
    2 ORANGEGROVE ENTER TO WIN A FREE HAPPY BABY PRIZE PACK
    3 ELEMENT ENTER TO WIN A FREE EARTH MAMA ANGEL…
    4 BUBBLEGUM ENTER TO WIN A STAY DRY BATH TOWEL(APRONS)
    5 PINEAPPLE ENTER TO WIN A FREE ARM&HAMMER DIAPER PAIL
    6 EGYPTIAN ENTER TO WIN A FREE FIRST FOOD'S…
    7 CHOCOLATECHIPS ENTER TO WIN A FREE ERGO CARRIER
    8 MICROPHONE ENTER TO WIN A FREE DVD/CD FROM LAURIE …..
    9 PEROGI ENTER TO WIN A FREE BABY BLANKET MUSIC CD..
    10 ALMONDCOOKIE ENTER TO WIN A FREE AROMABABY PRIZE PACK
    11 SHOELACES ENTER TO WIN A FREE $100 STRIDE-RITE ….
    12 AUTHORITY ENTER TO WIN A FREE BUMBLERIDE CARRYCOT
    13 ELECTRICITY ENTER TO WIN A FREE MAMAROO INFANT SEAT
    14 BATHTIME ENTER TO WIN A FREE CLEANWATER INFANT TUB
    15 SUNSCREEN ENTER TO WIN A FREE ECO-CLASSIC CARRIER…
    16 MONUMENTAL ENTER TO WIN THREE PAIRS OF PEDIPED SHOES
    17 CURIOSITY ENTER TO WIN A FREE SET OF PURA STAINLESS…
    18 PISTACHIOS ENTER TO WIN A FREE $100 SHUTTERFLY GC
    19 MARASCHINO ENTER TO WIN A FREE FLIPVIDEO ULTRAHD
    20 BUTTERFLY ENTER TO WIN A FREE COMPLETE SET OF NO-CRY…
    21 SUNANDSAND ENTER TO WIN A FREE PACK OF STERI-BOTTLE
    22 SILICONE ENTER TO WIN A FREE SILIKIDS PRIZE PACK
    23 NEWBORN ENTER TO WIN A BABYTOUCH COLOR VIDEO…
    24 BUMBLERIDE ENTER TO WIN A FREE BUMBLERIDE INDIE STROLLER
    25 ICECREAMSUNDAE ENTER TO WIN A FREE STICKS CRIB
    26 UNICORN ENTER TO WIN A FREE CAROUSEL DESIGNS BLANKET
    27 DIAPERBAG ENTER TO WIN A FREE KUSHIES PRIZE PACK
    28 NANNYFACTOR ENTER TO WIN A FREE 60 DAY PLATINUM SITE……
    29 MONKEYBARS ENTER TO WIN A FREE COCO MAT CRIB....

Each word worth 50 points good thru 2/3/10. The words are bolded. I tried to make post neater yet I am computer challenged. Sorry!
    Thanks. I was dreadfully going word by word to copy and paste to my own word document since I do 10 at a time when and where I can and posting them all at once is so much easier. Thanks for this and thanks for finding them ladies.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally got a response from the email I sent over holiday about the 3 partner sites not working (no 10 & 25 point words):

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience, but Holiday Notes is no longer a partner of ours and will not be hosting Hunt keywords. We will address this issue on the Points & Prizes announcement board.

We have reported the issue about Fab Foods and Pregnancy Fashion to our Development team and hope to get this resolved soon, we will also post the status of this on the announcement board so stay tuned.

If you have any more questions or concerns let us know.

Points & Prizes Team
    So, the mystery deepens on how the peeps got the missing 10 & 25 point words if one site is no longer a partner?????? Makes me think about the automated generation thingy that someone mentioned....

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    Thanks. I was dreadfully going word by word to copy and paste to my own word document since I do 10 at a time when and where I can and posting them all at once is so much easier. Thanks for this and thanks for finding them ladies.
    Lol me too!

Thanks for the words.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Noodge - I think facebook is very public and everyone can see the comments so more reaching than an email, and more damaging. I dont think they ignore the emails, but I suspect they pool emails and read them in batches, group them and send them along to the developers. Facebook is well, in their face and requires more immediate attention.

I'm one of those on FB today that asked for and was given the original reply. I also asked the same things on their message boards. I asked something similar last month, but the wording was different and I dont think they got it. Last month was the first month of the phased released, combined with the holidays and I think they did well with what they had.

All this goes to show that they do listen to us.

Oh, on a slightly less happy note, 450 point words are going to be 200 point words. But they promise to replace the points with other words (like the baby shower contest)

I wouldnt be worried to follow up if you wanted and ask them for a current list of their partner sites (not just the link) or at the least a count of the partner sites. Its in their best interest to post a link on FB, since people will click. Wait until the morning, it seems to be when they are online.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger22 View Post
    Noodge - I think facebook is very public and everyone can see the comments so more reaching than an email, and more damaging. I dont think they ignore the emails, but I suspect they pool emails and read them in batches, group them and send them along to the developers. Facebook is well, in their face and requires more immediate attention.

I'm one of those on FB today that asked for and was given the original reply. I also asked the same things on their message boards. I asked something similar last month, but the wording was different and I dont think they got it. Last month was the first month of the phased released, combined with the holidays and I think they did well with what they had.

All this goes to show that they do listen to us.

Oh, on a slightly less happy note, 450 point words are going to be 200 point words. But they promise to replace the points with other words (like the baby shower contest)

I wouldnt be worried to follow up if you wanted and ask them for a current list of their partner sites (not just the link) or at the least a count of the partner sites. Its in their best interest to post a link on FB, since people will click. Wait until the morning, it seems to be when they are online.
    I agree with your comments on FB. What was funny was I did get a response to my emails after I checked FB. Like you mentioned, FB probably doesn't have the hundreds of messages to check like their customer service department did after the holiday. I sure feel for the customer service department as I am sure they got more than a few angry emails over the holiday.

Still does not make sense with Holiday notes not being a partner how 1085 points is possible. I do use the partner site page. I realize that the 'links' at the bottom of newsletter emails will NOT contain monthly hunt words. So then, where do these mystery hunt words pop up? I can't be the only one who cannot see 10 & 25 point words under Pregnancy Fashion and Fabulous Foods still.

I sure do not mean to be such a killjoy. I do not aim to be the winner. I haven't claimed a prize yet so it's not like I'm hurting for points either.

I am sooooo sorry if my comments bring people down in this thread. Perhaps it's a lesson for me in the new year that I still need to let little stuff go and work itself out.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Just updated the spreadsheet with the new words (thanks so much!!!). If I've missed anything or you have ideas on how it would be better, please let me know.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Hc&hl=en#gid=0

Went to see A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum tonight & have a song playing over & over in my head now, so can't sleep. Ugh. Here it is, so I won't be the only one tortured.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

I'm new and wondering what are the WORDS for??? Thanks

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger22 View Post
    Yes!!!!! Finally.
    After posting on FB, we got this reply back from P&P

"We have 1085 points available right now for the hun...t. We have suspended the accounts of those users who are clearly cheating after monitoring the board and looking at account history. While they still show on the leader board, they will NOT be winning the monthly hunt. "

They are looking into the 3 sites that most of us seem to be having problems with. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Oh, with 1085 points there are either 2 more partner sites or a total 12 sets of words on the message boards (19 + 10 * 35 = 1015, 70 missing would be 2 * 10 + 2 *25). I'm going hunting and will let you know if I find anything.
    I was glad to see that - I had posted asking about points also (Nancy)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am glad to see they are doing something about the obvious cheaters. Though I wonder how they are finding words that have not been released yet?

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Today's code word is DIVINE for 450 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 1/11/11

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is STATUSSYMBOL for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 1/11/11.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the new words, I am finally caught up........

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks, slowly getting there!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is VIDEOGAME for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 1/11/11

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Thread Information