User Tag List

Page 689 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

CELEBRATE worth 100 points good through 03/10/11.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

MRSDASH worth 100 points good through 03/10/11.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

UNBREAKABLE worth 100 points good through 03/10/11.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words
    Happy Thursday everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noodge, you and all the other posters are doing such a great job with finding and posting all the words for us..I am just so grateful for all that you do. Without being able to take advantage of the words that all of you post, I would not have been able to buy all the things I have with my points. I really do appreciate your help..If I had to search all over like you do for those words I would have nothing. Sifting through the lists that are posted by all of you is a pleasure. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    If people post that they want me to delete my posts, I will do so. I don't mean to confuse anyone. My intentions are to help not hurt.

I was trying to wait till all were found to recap as I stated in my earlier post when I tried to FYI that the boxes were visible again. Yet, then I thought about it after cesme77 posted as it's silly for people to check the same places.

The 200 point CMIYC words seem to be the hardest to come across.

I would have recapped them in one long post if I could have done so yet I am computer challenged. I keep an excel file and I have difficulties cutting and pasting the file into a post.

I also post the 150 point words before they are able to be claimed for the same intention- to save people time looking, not to annoy or be confusing.

kris10, I am truly sorry to confuse you or anyone else in this thread.

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everybody!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'll probably be hated for this but ...
    I don't think people realize how much work people put into finding and posting these words. I'm reading thru the messages and I see people want this posted in a certain way, relisted a certain way ... for crying out loud ... this is a lot of time and effort on the part these wonderful good SCers that post words. Be thankful for the goodness, time and effort these individuals put in for us !
    Ok Ive had my say, gotten it off my chest !
    Go ahead throw stones !

BTW I am not pointing fingers, I just went back several pages and was rereading messages ! No one is being attacked here, its an observation !
    Last edited by kekes; Thu, Feb 10th, 2011 at 02:22 PM.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is CASHMONEY for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 02/17/11.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is CASHMONEY for 200 points! Redeem your points now.Good thru 02/17/11.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks again for all the words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    I'll probably be hated for this but ...
    I don't think people realize how much work people put into finding and posting these words. I'm reading thru the messages and I see people want this posted in a certain way, relisted a certain way ... for crying out loud ... this is a lot of time and effort on the part these wonderful good SCers that post words. Be thankful for the goodness, time and effort these individuals put in for us !
    Ok Ive had my say, gotten it off my chest !
    Go ahead throw stones !

BTW I am not pointing fingers, I just went back several pages and was rereading messages ! No one is being attacked here, its an observation !

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    net was down for a few days too much catching up to do. I wish people wouldn't post words until they are availible for claiming and post them only if they haven't been posted yet, i am going to be so confused this month.
    This, so much this!

It's not hard to search to see if it's a repost!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eeeks, I am so dumb sometimes. I didn’t think about how my inquiry could make someone else feel bad for sharing their opinion, wish. Who am I to do so? I’m new here and still haven’t paid back all that I have gained from this thread.

When I read back my comment, I thought about how I could have been taken wrong in stating that someone/anyone is silly for searching for words. I should have merely said that I was going to post/recap the CMIYC words to save everyone time as all we needed was to find those elusive 200 point words under Baby Name Central, Harry Potter fans and sheknows talk board (message board). I have spent hours searching and I wanted to save someone that time.

It’s like those frustrating last 8 article words. I feel true gratitude for cesme77 finding and posting the majority of the 30 point article words as it is a time consuming task.

Most of the new contests on contest page I find out from cesme77 posting the words along with the entertaining graphics that make us all smile.

I am grateful to all that share here or pop in to say ‘hi’. I know some people don’t get the newsletters even if they sign up for them so it’s nice that people post those words.

Is it irony that my intention was to save people time yet I may have taken time away from them with my post? My sincere red faced apology to everyone as I consider hiding under a rock for awhile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

This is how I keep track of where I left off when words are not claimable yet.

I check to see what the last word was that I claimed. I then do a search this thread for that word. The first post that contains the word will be listed. From there I can see if it's now working. I can then go on from there. Usually I just claim the single words and then go back for the lists. Hope this makes sense and is usable for someone else as well.

Thread Information