User Tag List

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Opinion Outpost - get rewarded for completing surveys

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I emailed them about my survey problems and after some time they got back to me and fixed my survey's..meaning they rewarded me for them, and since then I gotta say I'v been having better luck completing them, and it's so much more smoothly, I get survey's and after I'm finished I always get rewarded now. Maybe I was having a bug or something and they fixed it? seems like it because before every single survey that I did was not working, at the end of the survey I would get a pop up saying error or you did not qualify..but now, so far so good! and now I'm getting points in soo quickly! I love it
    lcmt, ROMEO and find.nicole like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have always found them pretty good.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    So I emailed them about my survey problems and after some time they got back to me and fixed my survey's..meaning they rewarded me for them, and since then I gotta say I'v been having better luck completing them, and it's so much more smoothly, I get survey's and after I'm finished I always get rewarded now. Maybe I was having a bug or something and they fixed it? seems like it because before every single survey that I did was not working, at the end of the survey I would get a pop up saying error or you did not qualify..but now, so far so good! and now I'm getting points in soo quickly! I love it
    same thing happened to me. they credited me as well.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by find.nicole View Post
    same thing happened to me. they credited me as well.
    Oh really? I thought it was just me, good to know they helped you out as well!
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question, is it possible to view your mailing address with this site? ..I can't seem to do that, I emailed them about it and they said that only they can see and/or change your address.. that's very odd!....why don't they let us view our own profile/address etc.?
    ..I do get a lot of requests from surveys to try out new product's but they never come I'm wondering if it's worth it to put in a real address or not(which I'm pretty sure I have already)..it's just very odd/creepy that you can't see your own address..no other site has it like that!
    Did you guys put in a real address with this site?/ get any product's sent?
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Majority of the time if you got product test survey from SSI/Opinion Outpost, they need to you to enter the Address information separately from the survey. If they don't ask you the address/name information, I doubt they will send you anything unless the survey is directly offered by SSI/Opinion Outpost and it uses the address information from your profile. However, I don't think I ever fill out the address information in the Opinion Outpost account.

Also, if you refer those product test survey from Pinecone. You won't get the product test even you say that you are interest to receive sample since the product test is ONLY for Pinecone members

Question, is it possible to view your mailing address with this site? ..I can't seem to do that, I emailed them about it and they said that only they can see and/or change your address.. that's very odd!....why don't they let us view our own profile/address etc.?
    ..I do get a lot of requests from surveys to try out new product's but they never come I'm wondering if it's worth it to put in a real address or not(which I'm pretty sure I have already)..it's just very odd/creepy that you can't see your own address..no other site has it like that!
    Did you guys put in a real address with this site?/ get any product's sent?
    Last edited by lcmt; Thu, Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:57 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm..I'v been actually getting a lot of those, where they say they want to send me something but on the next page all it says is, type in that you agree to not share the information when sent the product and that's it..there's no address or anything after.
    Even on Pinecone I'v been getting that..so what I thought was they were gonna use my address from my profile, but that's not how it works. ..oh well, I guess I'll just not worry about having the correct address because if they really did want to send me something they would ask for it separately on the page that I'm doing the survey on.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are the Pinecone member, they will use the address from your Pinecone profile to send you the product if available. However, for those Pinecone surveys you complete from SSI, you won't get any products test even you says you are willing to try their product.

Hmm..I'v been actually getting a lot of those, where they say they want to send me something but on the next page all it says is, type in that you agree to not share the information when sent the product and that's it..there's no address or anything after.
    Even on Pinecone I'v been getting that..so what I thought was they were gonna use my address from my profile, but that's not how it works. ..oh well, I guess I'll just not worry about having the correct address because if they really did want to send me something they would ask for it separately on the page that I'm doing the survey on.
    JDI007 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there something wrong with Opinion Outpost... I just logged in, clicked on Take a Survey and I got a page saying:
    "We are sorry that there are no surveys available at this time. Here are some additional panels you can join to participate and earn even more rewards."

...did they shut down or something..I don't know but even for the past few days I'v been getting very little survey's..I hope they don't close..:/

Name:  009.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  46.2 KB

Is anyone else seeing this?

/ I just got a survey invite from my email it said 30 mins 30 points I clicked on that and it took me to the same page.. no survey, what the heck is going on..? :/
    Last edited by JDI007; Wed, Apr 9th, 2014 at 07:25 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have some problem today starting around 3:30pm ... so try again tomorrow.

Is there something wrong with Opinion Outpost... I just logged in, clicked on Take a Survey and I got a page saying:
    "We are sorry that there are no surveys available at this time. Here are some additional panels you can join to participate and earn even more rewards."

...did they shut down or something..I don't know but even for the past few days I'v been getting very little survey's..I hope they don't close..:/

/ I just got a survey invite from my email it said 30 mins 30 points I clicked on that and it took me to the same page.. no survey, what the heck is going on..? :/
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yes that's all I've been getting since I completed my last survey last night. Thing is I cannot join either one although they are only offering me 5 points the the NHS LOL..
    Last edited by rock; Thu, Apr 10th, 2014 at 10:01 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Join Swagbucks & earn Paypal, giftcards, Merchandise etc.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/leafs67
    Try Mintvine...Pays well for surveys etc.. Earn Paypal..giftcards
    https://mintvine.com/users/register/...e8d0029695aaa4

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nevermind..still not working. Hope they get it fixed soon.
    Last edited by JDI007; Thu, Apr 10th, 2014 at 01:06 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone else get an email from them saying to reset your password? is it legit..? are you guys gonna change your password? :/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got the email, but am not going to change my password. The one I use if for survey sites only, so im not too worried
    ROMEO and JDI007 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

just redeemed for paypal again. The surveys have definitely slowed down i noticed...
    ROMEO and JDI007 like this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread Information