User Tag List

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Opinion Outpost - get rewarded for completing surveys

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you accidentally Junk/Spam one of their email, then their email will bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by princessjen View Post
    Here's what they said:

Your points were forfeited/expired for one of the reasons outlined in Section 19 of our Terms & Conditions.

SSI reserves the right to de-activate your Panel membership account, without notice,: (a) if your membership account does not remain Active (as defined herein); (b) if SSI receives a hard bounce or delivery failure notice in regards to email communications sent by SSI to your email account; or (c) if SSI receives a “mailbox full” reply notice three (3) times in regards to email communications sent by SSI to your email account. In the event that SSI de-activates your membership account for the foregoing reasons, SSI shall maintain unredeemed Incentives accrued prior to de-activation, for a period of thirty (30) days following de-activation, after which time SSI will immediate terminate your access to, and ability to redeem, any such Incentives.

We received a hard bounce or delivery failure notice when sending emails to your account since August 15, 2012.

I have no clue why their e-mails would bouce back. My e-mail is never full, and no one else seems to have a problem sending them to me. So now I guess I've lost all my points. Lovely. I'm done with opinion outpost.
    Dee09 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pretty sure I did'nt. I always check my junk mail everyday.
    Dee09 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys are all worrying me about OO, I have about 60 bucks worth of points. They better pay me out.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c-mac View Post
    You guys are all worrying me about OO, I have about 60 bucks worth of points. They better pay me out.
    I don't know what was going on with them recently, this is the issue I had: I have them bookmarked and when I clicked on the bookmark I was taken directly to my account page, fully signed in. I have never saved email/username nor have I ever saved my password (through firefox) and OO doesn't even give you that option. I knew I had 120 points but OO kept saying I had 105. I clicked "Redeem Now" and it gave me the option to cash out $12, which I did. For a week after I was still automatically signed in and my balance stayed at 105. Of course I clicked "redeem now" knowing the points weren't there and of course they told I didn't have to redeem....had to try

Only this week it seems to be back to normal, no more automatic sign in and my points are back to 0 (but every survey they email me now I'm dq'd from instantly).
    I've been with them since before the merger, they've always been great.

Hopefully this isn't the end of this site!

@c-mac: Cash out now or at least 50, just in case!
    Dee09 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well Im still getting survery's from them and hardley ever get DQ. Im up to about 70 bucks with them. I tried to cash out some points about a week ago and was having problems and they said to me "it's because your not going through the .ca site (as opposed to .com) The cs rep told me if I go through .ca it will be no problem so I'm not that worried anymore. I'm going to cash all out in about 4 weeks when my check from Global test markets arrives so it's like one big cash out...lol.
    Last edited by c-mac; Mon, Mar 25th, 2013 at 04:49 AM.
    wino2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c-mac View Post
    well Im still getting survery's from them and hardley ever get DQ. Im up to about 70 bucks with them. I tried to cash out some points about a week ago and was having problems and they said to me "it's because your not going through the .ca site (as opposed to .com) The cs rep told me if I go through .ca it will be no problem so I'm not that worried anymore. I'm going to cash all out in about 4 weeks when my check from Global test markets arrives so it's like one big cash out...lol.
    I'm not worried about them either now. After a few hiccups with the site they are back and I've had plenty of surveys. I made $8.00 in 2 days!
    Dee09 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just cashed out for 71 bucks without a problem at all.
    Horndogg, Dee09 and wino2011 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Last year had a problem trying to get a Paypal payout and they never could help me. Sat on my points, around $40. Couldn't let it go, thinking of all the time I put in. Well, checked a few days ago and I saw they finally have their amazon.ca gift cards fixed/available so was finally able to get something!! Did not want to mess with my Paypal again (if interested, see my past posts) so got 4x$10 amazon.ca e-gift cards or certificates. It was quick too, got them yesterday. So sad, this was one of my first survey sites it was so great for me back then however will not be continuing now that I've been paid out.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Love opinion outpost. Sorry about your issue Dee09, I had the same issue cashing out for paypal. Turns out I was accessing the US opinion outpost instead of the Canadian one. Couldn't tell the difference between both sites.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got my first $10 paypal after joining opinion outpost less than a month.
    http://www.juicichic.com/ -- Shopping blog for women in all ages - moms, moms-to-be, teens, kids and even babies!!
    Tweet me @JuiciChic/ Like JuiciChic Facebook page

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am getting more survey invites than ever from OO nowadays. Like 6-8 emails a day saying new survey is available. Click it and it says "

We're sorry but there are no new surveys available at this time.
    Your opinion is always important to us!
    Would you like to receive more surveys relevant to you? All you have to do is update your member profile!

Your Opinion Matters."

Fine if there is a survey but now this is starting to become a serious waste of my time just to be told there is one and then to go to it to be told NOPE. IDK but I think lately OO is bordering on the lines of spam/harassment. Couple times a week fine but as I said this happens like 6-8 times a day for the past 2 months or so and through these I maybe get to complete 1-2 survey per week now. Last year OO and WebPerspectives were my biggest money makers and everyone know what happened with WebPerspectives and paypal. This is BS now.
    Last edited by CabtThinkOfAName; Thu, Oct 17th, 2013 at 05:58 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Still think OO is one of the best though even with their faults.
    wino2011 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is from yesterday.

9:55 AM
    New Harris Poll Online Survey‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Speak your mind in this survey.‏

Web Perspectives
    20/10/2013
    Reminder: Reward offered for new survey‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Your opinion counts‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Exciting New Survey Opportunity‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Exciting New Survey Opportunity!‏

Web Perspectives
    20/10/2013
    Reward offered for new survey - 171461‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    A New Survey Is Waiting!‏

survey AT vipvoice.com
    20/10/2013
    Reminder: New VIP Voice Survey Waiting‏

5 OO surveys each said there is something. Click and there are no surveys available. 5 of them **ON A SUNDAY**. Really not looking forward to seeing how many "sorry there are no surveys available" come in today now that a new week has begun.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CabtThinkOfAName View Post
    This is from yesterday.

9:55 AM
    New Harris Poll Online Survey‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Speak your mind in this survey.‏

Web Perspectives
    20/10/2013
    Reminder: Reward offered for new survey‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Your opinion counts‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Exciting New Survey Opportunity‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    Exciting New Survey Opportunity!‏

Web Perspectives
    20/10/2013
    Reward offered for new survey - 171461‏

Opinion Outpost
    20/10/2013
    A New Survey Is Waiting!‏

survey AT vipvoice.com
    20/10/2013
    Reminder: New VIP Voice Survey Waiting‏

5 OO surveys each said there is something. Click and there are no surveys available. 5 of them **ON A SUNDAY**. Really not looking forward to seeing how many "sorry there are no surveys available" come in today now that a new week has begun.

this is also happening to me.. whenever i click in, it just says update profile...
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got another 5 OO emails today to tell me nothing is availailable. 3 in rapid succession 1:20pm, 1:38pm and 1:50pm. I know survey sites can have slow periods but this is daily for as long as I can remember now. I wonder if OO is glitching for some users for some reason.....I don't know what but SOMETHING is wrong with that site lately.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information