User Tag List

Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

good job mcminsen! Now you know what to bring as snacks for us to the next coupon meeting LOL
    where did you get the pringles coupons? cant seem to find them anywhere.. =( I need to stack up on chips before the HST hits in.
    I actually bought 2 bags of ms vickies for $1.50 each. at superstore- used $1 instore and $2 manuf coup from truckerofbc . Transaction took twice as long because the cashier kept pushing in that i cant use both coupons! I had to argue as usual.. ggrrrrr
    Last edited by enjae; Mon, May 31st, 2010 at 02:02 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by enjae View Post
    good job mcminsen! Now you know what to bring as snacks for us to the next coupon meeting LOL
    where did you get the pringles coupons? cant seem to find them anywhere.. =( I need to stack up on chips before the HST hits in.
    I actually bought 2 bags of ms vickies for $1.50 each. at superstore- used $1 instore and $2 manuf coup from truckerofbc . Transaction took twice as long because the cashier kept pushing in that i cant use both coupons! I had to argue as usual.. ggrrrrr
    The Pringles coupons mostly came from trades and trains from people in the east. And the Pringles coupons are expiring May 31.

Just last weekend, though, I found a display of Pringles at the Zellers at Oakridge with 3 full pads of Pringles coupons on it. Too much too late. They were the same coupons that were expiring May 31. I wonder if they just suddenly decided to put the coupons out to move their stock during their sale. I'll bet there's lots of great coupons we don't see in stores because they just can't be bothered to put them out.

Actually, the same thing happened with the Blue Diamond coupons. I'd never seen them around here before but got some through trades and trains. And then a few days ago I saw a new display of Blue Diamond Almonds at the IGA on Burrard St. and two full pads of coupons on it. And the coupons are expiring May 31.

Maybe I see a trend here. When hard to find coupons are about to expire, then look for them to finally appear locally as the retailer finally figures out it's a way of getting their stock to move.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    Can you solve these ones momofkali?

Who are you carrying all those coupons for...God? God? Let me give you a little inside information about God...He gives man Coupons!!

You've cited Alaskas' proximity to Russia as part of your foreign coupon experience. What did you mean by that?

Have you enjoyed yourself here in this Autumn? I feel like now Autumn's done..Oh this is a crazy amazing month I mean with the election and everything it's just been...I can't believe it was 3 coupons ago..just 3 coupons ago...well a coupon does that doesn't it.

her momma taught her how to use coupons and her momma taught her how to use coupons...coupons is the fruit of the sea..you can make coupon kebabs, pan fried coupons..pineapple coupons..coupon burgers...coupon sandwich...

I see a coupon and want to paint it black...no coupons anymore I want them to turn black...i see a line of coupons and they're all painted black

On the day I was born the coupons all gathered round they gazed at wild wonder at the joy they had found...the head nurse spoke up said leave this coupon alone...

Yes I admit I got a coupon problem it's always on my mind...her memory goes round and round...I tried to quit a thousand times...
    Ok I can't get even half.

I got Forest Gump

Rolling Stones

Damn, I think the next is ACDC or was it David Lee Roth??

The last I don't know.

That is just off the top of my head. I could google it but that's kinda cheating lol
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momofkali View Post
    O
    Damn, I think the next is ACDC or was it David Lee Roth??

lol
    George Thorogood......."Bad to the Bone"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

If the meeting is in Richmond on Sat. morning, I'm interested.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Have we decided where the next one is and at what time????
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluepanther View Post
    If the meeting is in Richmond on Sat. morning, I'm interested.
    That would be June 12th, not this Saturday (June 5th).

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by enjae View Post
    Pringles aficionados alert!!!

New coupons spotted in Vancouver/lower mainland!!!

Thank you ClipClap!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/140546-...1-free-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

So don't forget next meeting is in Richmond, McDonalds across from Lansdowne Mall with a play place for kids. See you all there when we come up with a new time so those who are working on Saturdays can make it. We'll know in the next few days what time and date the new meeting will be.[/QUOTE]

I think there is no more play place for kids at the mc donalds across lansdowne...
    If the meeting place is at Richmond. I'm interested in going.
    Last edited by twinklebell; Thu, Jun 3rd, 2010 at 04:31 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

So don't forget next meeting is in Richmond, McDonalds across from Lansdowne Mall with a play place for kids. See you all there when we come up with a new time so those who are working on Saturdays can make it. We'll know in the next few days what time and date the new meeting will be.
    I think there is no more play place for kids at the mc donalds across lansdowne...
    If the meeting place is at Richmond. I'm interested in going.

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Pringles aficionados alert!!!

New coupons spotted in Vancouver/lower mainland!!!

Thank you ClipClap!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/140546-...1-free-canada/

TY! will hunt for it~!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

7120 NO.3 ROAD
    RICHMOND, BC
    V6Y 2C6
    (604) 718-1045

Play Place
    Drive-Thru
    Hours of Operation

Your right. We'll do this one instead...oops my printing took the same format.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

By Granville and 3 rd close to Richmond Centre Mall

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Okay here are the results from the polls:
    Top 5 from each category. Rest are dropped.

Rotate Around: will include the top 5 cities: Burnaby, Surrey, Delta, Coquitlam, Vancouver

Times: Still Biweekly except meetings will be changed after this event in Richmond which will be moved from Sat 10am to Sat 1pm at McDonalds on 3 rd June 12th

next top time slots were Sun 2pm, Thur 6:30pm, Tues 6:30pm, and Wed6pm.

So the next meeting after the Richmond one will be Burnaby-Sun2pm and the next one will be Surrey Thur-6:30pm and the next one will be Delta-Tues6:30pm and Vancouver Wed 6:30pm and once that is finished then the cities will shift to another time slot so that everyone can attend at different times and different days.
    I'll post a revised schedule later. For now...Richmond..June 12th, 1pm at McDonalds, 7020 No.3Rd...if anyone does not have a ride, please let me know and I may be able to help or some of the other ladies may be able to help. Skytrain should be very close to here.
    Last edited by truckerofbc; Thu, Jun 3rd, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^HEEEEEYYYYYYY! You skipped Coquitlam!!!!!!

JK, whenever we get to it is no biggie...just saves me some driving!

Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information