User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by skydiva100 View Post
    I find that the wet jet cleaner leaves a film on your floor, a slight sticky one.....I use mine, but not that often and only when I am in a power rush cleaning moad. I really don't care for this product that much. Isn't there a money back guarentee on this product?
    Sadly, its only a 30 day money back guarantee.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I personally hate ours - the chemicals in the solution not only make my nose burn (I clean mostly with water/vinegar) but it also sets off our carbon monoxide detector every time I use it. That's so odd to me. I rarely use it anymore.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I sold mine at a garge sale. I finally sold it for a dollar. I guess nobody else wanted it either.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I used mine like 2x and trashed it, what a piece of junk. Now I have 2 boxes of refill pads and I'm not sure what to do with em.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by skydiva100 View Post
    I find that the wet jet cleaner leaves a film on your floor, a slight sticky one.....I use mine, but not that often and only when I am in a power rush cleaning moad. I really don't care for this product that much. Isn't there a money back guarentee on this product?
    my mom said the same thing, and she switched to a steam mop, and has never looked back. Best of all, NO cleaners needed. I am getting one as soon as the floors go in. AND they are fine for laminate floors.
    gone shopping!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

If I had small children I wouldn't use it because of the chemicals,I use mine but I use a clean terry cloth of some kind[what evers in the drawer] instead of buying the cloths that come with it,it's free and it works far better I can scrub harder the real swiffer cloths don't get the corners very clean and the swiffer cloths last a few uses if that,I have both types the wet jet and regular kind,if I were you I would buy the regular one sans the chemicals,although they both have something on the cloths.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

funny reading about everyone who's unhappy with it.. i have one and i love it.. no sticky film, no carbon monoxide detector going off... i'm happy with it...

oh Sally, if you still have those refill pads, send them my way

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I don't use the chemical cleaning solution. I refill it with water and vinager with a hint of Dawn. (A "recipe" that I got from the CSR @ Seventh Generation products) I cut a whole in the top of the sample container. I use an old eraser bit as a stopper with duct tape to hold. Also, I made my own pads- easy thanks to the velcro hooking on the bottom. I added velcro hooking to the sides to hold it on better. It really works. With the rechargeable batteries that I use- it was well worth the money that I spent. (and won't spent !)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I personally dislike my wetjet, I have not used it since I bought a mop at dollarama!
    Its looks at lot like the wetjet except without the spray holder thing. It works much better. Plus you don't have keep buying replacement pads! I just put vinager(and water) in a spray bottle and spray as I go! Plus you don't get the sticky wetjet feeling!
    In 2010/11 I used over $7700 in coupons!
    My 2012 goal is $6000 in coupons!

:::Alee142010:::

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The pads that you can buy that come with it have torn on me a few times, and the detergent leaves streaks.
    So, when the pads tear, it scratches the hardwood floors because the sturdy plastic underneath is rough. Maybe I just repidetly keep getting a bad brush, but I don't use mine often, it's quicker to get out the 'ol mop & bucket.
    and the detergent leaves streaks that drive me batty
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information