User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

i had the same problem....used old cruiser no rash....used new ones DD broke out in a bad rash/blistering was rough for her the last several days....doctor to me she should crawl around several times a day withouy daiper, i had to get cream for her that he gave, cost a lot of $$$....good thing i have a shampooer for my carpet...after 5 days hre rash is clearing up a bit....i did make a complaint...i have several pkg of those diapers i will not use them anymore

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I'm sure you can all exchange them for different Pampers or even Huggies if your babies can tolerate them. I know it's not right, and you should still try to get your money back or at least replacement coupons from Pampers if this has happened to your babies, but you can still get diapers that work for your babies with all the boxes that you have
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

You guys should check out this group on facebook "Pampers bring back the old cruisers and swaddlers" there are over 4500 members already and some very disturbing photos of "chemical burn" diaper rash There is also a series of photos where someone strapped a dry max diaper to their knee and took pics of how it affected her skin every half hour.
    I've used the new dry max diapers without incident, but I do prefer the old cruisers because of the mesh lining.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

im not going to use them...i did email the company....my beef is that we are to make sure our child r safe, but how with all these recalls from cribs to tylenol to now daipers.... its all the companies faults they r putting out products to make more money but dont care if people (children) get hurt, also our health departments need to look into things more. Its not just cause most stuff is made in china but most of the recalls happened from products made right here in (canada or USA)...thios is just my 2 cents but im sure most people feel the way i do

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Oh!! ???

Oh seriously!! Some days I wish the Good Lord would just take me!! This isn't the end all, but man... taking a step back and looking at the world right now... YUCK!!! Off topic, but wanted to share, *shrugs*

Daughter is taking her sweet time in potty training, but we've always used Parent's Choice diapers, so I personally am out of this one... but I feel for the parents that aren't!!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

UghI have a few packages of these, if it's true, hopefully we can get our money back.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

I posted links here: http://flyerscoupons.ca/health-canad...rs-canada-3405

I have some of these diapers still, and the reciepts. I'm not going to return them yet being that their is a huge chance of a recall with them.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I was excited when we tried the samples we got in the mail, but after buying them & using more of them, I fell out of love. They have not burned dd, but I also missed the mesh lining. So, I bought a bunch of the *old* cruisers. To my dismay, they were filled with the new cruisers. I called pampers and complained. Like another sc'er, I told them their diapers were no longer a premium product. I really hope that they bring back the old cruisers.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I like these diapers, I think they work great and I've had no problems...Am I a bad mom if I keep using them? It's scary putting them on my DD if there is a chance they could burn her skin but do I stop using them even if they seem to be find?? Advice??

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daisybear View Post
    I like these diapers, I think they work great and I've had no problems...Am I a bad mom if I keep using them? It's scary putting them on my DD if there is a chance they could burn her skin but do I stop using them even if they seem to be find?? Advice??
    I would keep using them. They can't be completely horrible as Pampers tested them. Either it will turn out that there is a batch that doesn't "meet quality standards" or that some children are allergic. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! That's my view though.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

We are still going to use them. I have yet to see any reaction from them & we have gone through a box. DD has been drinking lots of apple juice & eating spicy foods too.

I read the comments on the facebook group and lots of them are talking about a chemical odor, other than the usual urine odor, I have not encountered anything remotely close to what they are describing.

I really hope that they bring back the old cruisers, dd has old man bum just after 1hr of wearing them.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

I think the chemical odour is the fragrance. Its noticiable, but I think all diapers stink. My boy had the worst bum and I was acually crying because he cried so hard when he peed. I feel bad looking back and not realising that I was just contributing to the rash by putting him back in another Cruiser, and we went thru soooo many trying to heal his bum up. He still has scars from the rash, and I've filed a complaint with Health Canada. There needs to be a recall NOW! Even if its only 1 in a million that has an issue thats 1 too many when it comes to our babies!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I find my only complaint of the dry max cruisers is leaks. I tried the contact us option on the pampers site to complain. There isnt even a spot to put your name or address. Is there another spot that complaints should go to?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I agree with Meg1112 about the leakage...I was given a couple pack of samples by the sample lady at WM awhile back and I didn't like the Dry max at all, One there was no mesh lining, which I really liked and second, it leaked when I was at the mall with my little peanut! Yikes!!! So, yes i would love to see them bring back the old Pamper Cruisers...

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donna007 View Post
    I agree with Meg1112 about the leakage...I was given a couple pack of samples by the sample lady at WM awhile back and I didn't like the Dry max at all, One there was no mesh lining, which I really liked and second, it leaked when I was at the mall with my little peanut! Yikes!!! So, yes i would love to see them bring back the old Pamper Cruisers...

I liked the old cruisers too. The mesh lining was great.
    Atleast its only leaks(still an inconvience) but some parents are having problems with diapers irritating their babys skins

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information