User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    You guys should check out this group on facebook "Pampers bring back the old cruisers and swaddlers" there are over 4500 members already and some very disturbing photos of "chemical burn" diaper rash There is also a series of photos where someone strapped a dry max diaper to their knee and took pics of how it affected her skin every half hour.
    I've used the new dry max diapers without incident, but I do prefer the old cruisers because of the mesh lining.
    I looked for that FB group and I cant seem to find it

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by PreggoEggo View Post
    I looked for that FB group and I cant seem to find it
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=230956705705

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

We'll I think I've had it with pampers. DD has not had a skin reaction from them, but the new cruisers sag on her bum shortly after a new diaper has been put on. The box I just opened is full of issues too, 2 out of 3 diapers have one shorter tab, it looks like it sown in the diaper, when I yank it out, the tab rips along with the diaper. I complained to them about the *new cruisers* in the old package, they sent me coupons for more although I told them I would not be interested in buying from them again...but I did and got burned again. Now, I have hv pampers coupons with my name on them.

I'm going to give fisher price a chance.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

let us know how the fisher price worked for you, I want to try them out but have enough diapers right now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

We used cruisers and Ty got a bad rash. Now we use Huggies

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PreggoEggo View Post
    let us know how the fisher price worked for you, I want to try them out but have enough diapers right now.
    Will do

DD is in size 4 right now & I still have half of that large box left + 3 huge boxes of the #5's. I would wait 'til we exhaust these, but I really had enough with pampers. DD woke up during the night with the hugest wet diaper. I contacted fp to see if they had samples or coupons, they don't Using the 10$ of 20$ fp coupon will help out with oop expense & wont hurt the wallet in case they don't work out. Will be buying them tomorrow I hope they have the coupons that are mentioned on fp site, I will be missing futura rewards though. I never would have thought that I would shy away from pampers
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

i tried the fisher price begining of this week! they were priced for $24 for the box (size 6=100 diapers) at walmart, i had the $3 off from the flyer..to tell you the truth i was totally disappointed..my son who had never had any rash the last 18 months (just once when i tried huggies),have had rash all over his waist, the material is not bad, i can say they resemble huggies in everything! so i used three diapers and returned the box to walmrt and told them what happened , they refused to issue back the money to my credit card and they offered me buying another diaper ox, so i went ahead a nd chose my regular, pampers!!!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I was reading different reviews about the new Pampers diapers and complaints about it causing diaper rashes. I'm going to stop using the new Pampers Cruisers Dry Max for now and use the Huggies or Pampers Baby Dry I already have. My Baby's rashes have spread to his bum. I don't know if it's a coincidence with the Pampers issue or also part of his recent viral rash breakout.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64C4WO20100513
    Last edited by sweetcivic; Thu, May 13th, 2010 at 06:16 PM.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

My little guy has broke out too. I just started a few days ago. We do use pampers dry max, but I am unsure if its the actual cause.
    -It could be just a diaper rash
    -he is teething and that can cause diaper rash too

All I know is I want him to get better, its not too bad yet. My Doctor prescibed something to help, but I do not see any results yet as we just got the rx yesterday. The rx isnt anything major, he just said it makes good diaper rash cream so we trying it.
    Last edited by Meg1112; Thu, May 13th, 2010 at 09:24 PM.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Meg1112, I know how you feel. It's scary isn't it. We had to take our little one to the emergency the next morning. He was given Children's Benalryl to relieve the itch. Our family doctor also prescribed a cream called Sarna-P Lotion to apply on the skin.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh no! I'm shocked about the new cruisers in the "old box". I just bought a bunch of "old" swaddlers for a friend (made sure they didn't have the DRY MAX on the bags). I really hope they aren't filled with new swaddlers!! Has that happened to anyone? Do the new DRY MAX swaddlers look different from the old swaddlers?

Does anyone have a phone number for Pampers where I can call and confirm that they aren't the NEW ones?

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by awongtse View Post
    Oh no! I'm shocked about the new cruisers in the "old box". I just bought a bunch of "old" swaddlers for a friend (made sure they didn't have the DRY MAX on the bags). I really hope they aren't filled with new swaddlers!! Has that happened to anyone? Do the new DRY MAX swaddlers look different from the old swaddlers?

Does anyone have a phone number for Pampers where I can call and confirm that they aren't the NEW ones?
    Pampers was putting the new diapers with dry max in old boxes (that were not marked dry max) for a few months before the new diapers "officially" came on the market. This was the original reason for the Facebook page. The easiest way to tell if the diapers have dry max in them is:

If they feel really thin,and kinda 'crunchy'
    If the liner doesn't go up the whole diaper
    If the diaper has no mesh liner inside (but I've read some do)
    If the liner is tinted purple

These are the most obvious differences between the old diapers and the new ones w/dry max.

Check out the FB link I put on the previous page if you need more info- there is alot of it on the site.

It still makes me so sick that P&G blames us parents for our babies rashes.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcivic View Post
    Meg1112, I know how you feel. It's scary isn't it. We had to take our little one to the emergency the next morning. He was given Children's Benalryl to relieve the itch. Our family doctor also prescribed a cream called Sarna-P Lotion to apply on the skin.
    Mine prescribed a compound that the pharmacy mixed up
    Its helping too! Its still there but is defently much better than yesterday

I dont know if the diapers are to blame or just diaper rash. He has teeth coming through as well
    Last edited by Meg1112; Fri, May 14th, 2010 at 09:37 AM. Reason: adding

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Sweetcivic-Is your little one better now?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Oh my, these stories are horrible...Hope all the little ones are ok...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information