User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I am using the new Swaddler Dry Max for my wee one... No problems so far... Only had his poo leaked twice, and I do not blame it on the diaper... He had a poo explosion, so it leaked... No big deal...

I change his diapers every 2 hours, except for at night where it can go up to 5 hours... And once, we forgot to change his diaper for 7 hours... No issues there too... just a very, very heavy and dirty diaper... YUCKS!

I think some babies just have very sensitive skin, and some babies don't. When I find something doesn't work for me, I change. There are many choices out there.

Personally, in cases like this, I do not believe it is the company trying to screw people, and I do not think it is intentional. P&G is a for profit company, and whatever it does, whether successful or not, it will always be for a profit.

And in the case of the Dry Max technology, it seems like it is not entirely successful.

Just my 2 cents'.

P/S: I do not work for P&G.
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Wow! I am glad you have kept me informed regarding this matter.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

well said! the companies are making these cheaper! the new dryweave dry max were probably an idea that originated in the Board room of P&G to cut SHIPPING COSTS!! nothing else...what else to do but create a product that is THINNER!!! which will reduce space size, therefore get more product into stores without the added cost! s h i t heads!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry1019 View Post
    im not going to use them...i did email the company....my beef is that we are to make sure our child r safe, but how with all these recalls from cribs to tylenol to now daipers.... its all the companies faults they r putting out products to make more money but dont care if people (children) get hurt, also our health departments need to look into things more. Its not just cause most stuff is made in china but most of the recalls happened from products made right here in (canada or USA)...thios is just my 2 cents but im sure most people feel the way i do

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I opened a box of what I thought was the non dry max diapers only to find they are dry max inside. Not impressed. Gonna have to try them out now cause the store won't take them back now that it is open! Not impressed that they would do that.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

That happened to me too Insane. I called the company letting them know that I went out of my way to buy the non max diapers, they sent fpc's accumulating to the deceitful diapers. But, then you're stuck buying them again...
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Me too! lol. I stocked up and have 10+ packs, all of which I thought were the old style because of the packaging. I opened the first pack and it was fine, but when I got to the second pack, they were the new dry max diapers. I decided to try a couple other packs to see if the second one was just a fluke or not but all of the other ones I opened were the new style.

I emailed Pampers to let them know how upset I was that they were selling the new dry max in old packaging and they said they were send me some coupons but asked what size/price the diapers were. After I emailed them back, they wrote me and said they would send me a cheque for $17.99. That's great but now I have at least 4 open packs and I can't get the old style!

Not sure what to do. Hopefully the dry max will work out better than the samples I tried. DD gets horrible rashes with Huggies, so if Pampers are out, I might be trying no name diapers.

Why do they mess with a good thing? I loved the old cruisers!!!!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Not sure what to do. Hopefully the dry max will work out better than the samples I tried. DD gets horrible rashes with Huggies, so if Pampers are out, I might be trying no name diapers.

We love Teddy's Choice from No Frills! Never had a problem with them leaking. We're buying size 6 right now and they come 40 to a pack for $10.95. We tried Life Brand and had problems with rash for a bit so switched back to Teddy's Choice.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I called but they are closed for the holiday. I guess they are in the States. I'll try tomorrow I guess.

I too had purposely bought an army's worth of diapers (they were SSSSOOOOO cheap I couldn't help myself!) that were old stock. I figured I'd wait until this whole dry max thing blew over and see what the health canada investigation brings up. Oh well, so much for that plan! I guess I am being forced to try them.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

same happened to me, i am very disappointed they also dont have the stripe to tell you if the diaper is wet or not like the older style, it was very convenient to just take a quick peak! Its funny bc the hospital where i gave birth was advertising the NEW pampers have this technology yet its the older style (not dry max) that have it. I was disappointed to find dry max diapers in older style package. I only bought a bunch because it said the older style on the package.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Me too! lol. I stocked up and have 10+ packs, all of which I thought were the old style because of the packaging. I opened the first pack and it was fine, but when I got to the second pack, they were the new dry max diapers. I decided to try a couple other packs to see if the second one was just a fluke or not but all of the other ones I opened were the new style.

I emailed Pampers to let them know how upset I was that they were selling the new dry max in old packaging and they said they were send me some coupons but asked what size/price the diapers were. After I emailed them back, they wrote me and said they would send me a cheque for $17.99. That's great but now I have at least 4 open packs and I can't get the old style!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RobynCD View Post
    We love Teddy's Choice from No Frills! Never had a problem with them leaking. We're buying size 6 right now and they come 40 to a pack for $10.95. We tried Life Brand and had problems with rash for a bit so switched back to Teddy's Choice.
    I used the Teddy's choice because in TO you can buy them cheap eg. size3 about QTY 120 for $13.00 (from a discount place). They were great! Like you, also didn't like the life brand but for a different reason. My little guy was a big eater when he was little (I mean size not age- he is currently 11 mos 2 days old, weights 32 lbs and wears a size 2T- he's big and tall!!! Also why he was a big eater/nurser They couldn't handle him- trully! He needed diapers changed all the time, it was impossible for me to keep up- When we moved from TO, I loved the Pampers Baby dry for night (we were also using cloth). They could survive him

I have tried the cruiser, and have not found any issues... I really think that rashes can depend on the make up of the child. My babe gets a hive(s) ( not rashes) for the strangest reasons. And they aren't always consistent. He changes all the time. For about two weeks he couldn't eat chicken and his formula within a hour of each other or he spewed... Now? not a problem!!! Kiwis- good one week, bad another, now good again- doctor just said that happens and not to worry. It is just the way they are growing.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i have used them for about a week now (finally out of other diapers) i find that when i change them they smell much stronger of pee then the old diaper, and they also have a MUCH stronger scent when i took them out of the box (that baby powder scent)..

i also found that with the design my toddler wakes up after her naps (going down in a fresh diaper) she soaks through(meaning i have to change her shirt when she wakes up) which she never did before yet the back of the diaper is dry (all the pee collects in the front and escapes through the top instead of pulling down and to the back like the old style, basically when she gets a heavy diaper its' heavy in the front) anyone else notice this problem??
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>Hi everyone, this is Patrick. I work for Pampers, and was hoping to address some of your concerns. As parents, we never want to see our little ones feeling any discomfort. Our top priority at Pampers is about caring for babies, and your comments are important to us. Our Dry Max diapers are made with the same type of ingredients that you’ll find in our other diapers, as well other disposable diapers at your favorite store. The main difference with ours is in how we produce the actual diaper. Our new Dry Max technology allows us to place the absorbent gelling material in the places where we know babies need it and removing the paper pulp, making the Cruisers diaper 20% thinner than before. Of course we don’t expect leaks, and have found that sometimes babies will outgrow the absorbency and containment of the diaper before they outgrow out grow the fit. In this case, try moving up a size, as absorbency increases with larger sized diapers. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-877-256-3265. <o:p></o:p>
    </o:p>

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick@pampers View Post
    <o:p>Hi everyone, this is Patrick. I work for Pampers, and was hoping to address some of your concerns. As parents, we never want to see our little ones feeling any discomfort. Our top priority at Pampers is about caring for babies, and your comments are important to us. Our Dry Max diapers are made with the same type of ingredients that you’ll find in our other diapers, as well other disposable diapers at your favorite store. The main difference with ours is in how we produce the actual diaper. Our new Dry Max technology allows us to place the absorbent gelling material in the places where we know babies need it and removing the paper pulp, making the Cruisers diaper 20% thinner than before. Of course we don’t expect leaks, and have found that sometimes babies will outgrow the absorbency and containment of the diaper before they outgrow out grow the fit. In this case, try moving up a size, as absorbency increases with larger sized diapers. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-877-256-3265. <o:p></o:p>
    Patrick, could you explain why my dd has a huge saggy diaper only after 45 minutes of wear?
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick@pampers View Post
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>Hi everyone, this is Patrick. I work for Pampers, and was hoping to address some of your concerns. As parents, we never want to see our little ones feeling any discomfort. Our top priority at Pampers is about caring for babies, and your comments are important to us. Our Dry Max diapers are made with the same type of ingredients that you’ll find in our other diapers, as well other disposable diapers at your favorite store. The main difference with ours is in how we produce the actual diaper. Our new Dry Max technology allows us to place the absorbent gelling material in the places where we know babies need it and removing the paper pulp, making the Cruisers diaper 20% thinner than before. Of course we don’t expect leaks, and have found that sometimes babies will outgrow the absorbency and containment of the diaper before they outgrow out grow the fit. In this case, try moving up a size, as absorbency increases with larger sized diapers. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-877-256-3265. <o:p></o:p>
    So you have no comment/issue with the fact that the AGM crystals leak out of the diaper? Or that 'maybe' this product is irrating baby bums so bad that they bleed? I had this happen to our son (as I'm sure you have read) I've filed my concern with Health Canada. Pampers in the teal box don't bother our son. Or Huggies. Or Teddy's Choice. Its the new Pampers with Dry Max that causes the irritation! That 'same type of ingeredients' line doesn't work well for me- because we can and do use other brands. The rash occurred when we first used Cruisers w/Dry Max for the first- and last time! I would ask that you take my concern, and the concerns of others a little more seriously. Instead of addressing the concerns of rashes and misrepresenation of packaging you come on here and tell us to use larger diapers because YOU put less material in diapers. Crappy damage control patrick@pampers, please let your higher ups know that I think that Pampers with Dry Max need to be recalled. I love many Pampers products (used them with both kids), but am truely dissapointed in the Dry Max technology,rashes and how P&G has chosen to handle the situation. These factors do weigh in on my purchasing decisions, and my opinions about Pampers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blackpup View Post
    Patrick, could you explain why my dd has a huge saggy diaper only after 45 minutes of wear?
    Glad you asked blackpup :-D! When you first put the new Cruisers with Dry Max on baby, you will immediately notice the thinner design. So, even a small amount of wetness can make it look like there is more sagging than what you might remember from the old Cruisers. Don’t worry though, the new Dry Max diapers are Pampers biggest innovation in 25 years and is our driest diaper ever, meaning it helps lock wetness in. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information