User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Like you guys, I'm frustrated with the new dry max. We've been loyal pampers users for 2 children now and I am seriously considering using Huggies. Unfortunately I have a crap load of pampers right now. I have, never, ever had a baby pee through a diaper. And this is my 3rd child. Again this morning she was so wet her pjs were wet. Which means, she didn't sleep long enough, which means cranky baby and mommy! I will not be putting my child in a bigger size diaper since all I have to do is put her in a competitor's diaper and we won't have an issue. I didn't have an issue until we got snookered into using the dry max ones. I am thankful though that we don't have rash issues.

I'd love to use cloth diapers khipson but hubby is adamant that he will not change nor deal with cloth diapers.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Mommy of 2 & New 2 SC
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daughter, now 2, has been allergic to every pampers I have tried, older & newer cruisers, pullups etc. (I don't buy them but have used them sporadically over the last couple years) she gets a rash within two diapers time. However my younger daughter, 9 months, has no problem with them! Funny that when I called customer service the lady said she has never heard of any child being allergic to anything in pampers diapers!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Like you guys, I'm frustrated with the new dry max. We've been loyal pampers users for 2 children now and I am seriously considering using Huggies. Unfortunately I have a crap load of pampers right now. I have, never, ever had a baby pee through a diaper. And this is my 3rd child. Again this morning she was so wet her pjs were wet. Which means, she didn't sleep long enough, which means cranky baby and mommy! I will not be putting my child in a bigger size diaper since all I have to do is put her in a competitor's diaper and we won't have an issue. I didn't have an issue until we got snookered into using the dry max ones. I am thankful though that we don't have rash issues.

I'd love to use cloth diapers khipson but hubby is adamant that he will not change nor deal with cloth diapers.

i'm having the same issues.. and "going up a size" isn't really realistic answer in my mind! she will soak through her diaper during her nap (2hr nap) and the diaper leaks through the TOP of the diaper not the bum area! she'll wake up with her shirt soaked and the back of the diaper is dry! to me that screams design flaw
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Karen
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shemiya View Post
    My daughter, now 2, has been allergic to every pampers I have tried, older & newer cruisers, pullups etc. (I don't buy them but have used them sporadically over the last couple years) she gets a rash within two diapers time. However my younger daughter, 9 months, has no problem with them! Funny that when I called customer service the lady said she has never heard of any child being allergic to anything in pampers diapers!

HA! My brother was severely allergic to them - 28 years ago!
    Always looking for reasonably healthy food coupons, non-dairy products, and friendly cleaners (esp Method brand).

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't tried the Drymax yet largely due to the concerns that have been raised. However, old style Pampers are getting pretty hard to find. Went to Pampers site and requested a sample of the Drymax, I'll at least give it a try before I buy a bunch and just keep a real extra close eye on the little guy's bottom. Good news is he hasn't had much of any rash on any diapers yet (and we do tend to use both major brands) so should be able to really identify it if he does suddenly break out when using the sample.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'm having the same issues.. and "going up a size" isn't really realistic answer in my mind! she will soak through her diaper during her nap (2hr nap) and the diaper leaks through the TOP of the diaper not the bum area! she'll wake up with her shirt soaked and the back of the diaper is dry! to me that screams design flaw
    OMG! Same issue!! It doesn't seep out the legs or back, but out the front. Her belly is wet. I chalked it up to the fact that she rolls around alot and at some point must be on her belly and pee. I expect that from boys (my son would occasionally be wet in the front because his little penis would be pointing upwards!) but not girls.

On a different note, anyone notice that the diaper looks "yellow" when it's been soaked? It's like the pee shows through the outside layer (not soaking through it, but just showing through like it's see through). I don't remember ever seeing that in the old cruisers.

Got my $10 coupons from my complaint about the dry max being in non dry max packaging. Gonna try the baby dry. What are your thoughts on the baby dry?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

On a different note, anyone notice that the diaper looks "yellow" when it's been soaked? It's like the pee shows through the outside layer (not soaking through it, but just showing through like it's see through). I don't remember ever seeing that in the old cruisers.

Got my $10 coupons from my complaint about the dry max being in non dry max packaging. Gonna try the baby dry. What are your thoughts on the baby dry?
    I've noticed all the Pampers look a bit yellow after 2 pees or so. It's nice, cause I know when she needs a change..but kinda..weird. lol
    I love the Baby Dry, try them! I make sure she's in them at night, so I only have to change her once before I'm ready to really wake up, because once I change her, I'm usually quite awake from the walking (she sleeps next to our bed, so I just pick her up and feed her in bed, so I don't 'wake up').

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

I've never had an issue with the Baby- Dry diapers.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    I've noticed all the Pampers look a bit yellow after 2 pees or so.
    Never been like that and I've used pampers for 2 kids now. So either it's different or my new glasses work WAY BETTER than my old ones! LOL

That stripe down the diaper in the swaddlers was nice. But we are out of the swaddler stage.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've used Swaddlers and Baby Dry..they look slightly yellow to me. o.o

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I loved the swaddlers!! They were so soft and perfect for babies!!
    I wish they were in bigger sizes. I remember at my baby shower I got no name diapers and there was no comparison between the two.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

OMG! Same issue!! It doesn't seep out the legs or back, but out the front. Her belly is wet. I chalked it up to the fact that she rolls around alot and at some point must be on her belly and pee. I expect that from boys (my son would occasionally be wet in the front because his little penis would be pointing upwards!) but not girls.

i do a mix of both, i've been trying(to remember atleast) using baby dry at nap time to see the effect but not enough time passed to be sold on the baby dry change fixing the whole front pee thing while she sleeps, i like baby dry but i found they wernt as absorbant as the cruisers(atleast pre-drymax days) and that they'd go floppy rather quickly (sag with just a tiny pee and start flopping around like a deflated airbag on her bum if she wasn't wearing something to support it) i DO upgrade to the next size at night (she sleeps 8-10 sometimes 12 hrs a night) but i shouldn't have to upgrade the size for a 2-3hour nap.. that and the size 7 diaper ONLY comes in bags i have yet to see a box of 7's
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PreggoEggo View Post
    let us know how the fisher price worked for you, I want to try them out but have enough diapers right now.
    Fisher Price ones IMO are just like parents choice. The overnight ones aren't absorbant enough for night time. My boy leaks through them so fast, and they have most of the absorbant material near the waist, so this buldges and causes a place for nasty leaks.

I am so glad I didn't try the Dry Max. They sent me a sample but in the wrong size, and I knew that DS wouldn't fit in the size 5 for months, so I just gave them away. Plus the last three packs of Pampers I used the tabs kept breaking off. DH was so angry about that. We were actually counting, and one in three of the diapers in a Jumbo pack broke in some way.

I have always been a Pampers mum, but have since switched to Huggies. I hate the urine-y smell that comes with the huggies, but we change DS so much that we usually don't have to deal with that. The pampers sag WAY too much and my son just can't scoot around in them. Plus it is the first time that we haven't had to put any diaper rash cream on his bum per diaper change. When we switched to Huggies his usual rash disapeared. (thank god it was only a little rash, not a chemical burn!)

Well, Huggies now has my business since I like the Huggies wipes better, the body products and now the diapers.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    I noticed this as well with the Baby dry diapers, and if it's true that they were selling them in the old packaging, things are starting to make more and more sense to me.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had no problems here, my LO is fine with it. but i know it has to do with allergic reaction for others who had it bad

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information