User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    My sister loves PC financial.. DO NOT go with TD. They have screwed me over so much this month it isn't even funny anymore,seriously.

First my bank account got broken into. Then I had to go there get a new pin and card and before that i had to file the report thingy on the phone.Best of all they will not tell you whom broke into your bank account,ever. They did it to my parents twice as well.One of the times my dad forgot his card in the machine for like 30 secs(and they have cameras there) he stole $500 from them and they never got it back because someone called from the bank saying oh ya we have a picture of him and then he goes there and they lie saying they don't have a picture of him.

Then i forgot to change my easyweb password and had to go back. Next the last few days i haven't been able to make transfers for some reason, i hadn't had the chance to call easyline yet but luckilly it was working lastnight. Now today i get a thing in the mail saying i owe like $140 on my tfsa when i did not ever have 15,000 in that account like they claim.what a joke.
    That's the same for any bank, of course they're not going to tell you who broke into your account. I've dealt with 3 of the 5 big banks, and they are all pretty much the same. Each one of them has their issues.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    My sister loves PC financial.. DO NOT go with TD. They have screwed me over so much this month it isn't even funny anymore,seriously.

First my bank account got broken into. Then I had to go there get a new pin and card and before that i had to file the report thingy on the phone.Best of all they will not tell you whom broke into your bank account,ever. They did it to my parents twice as well.One of the times my dad forgot his card in the machine for like 30 secs(and they have cameras there) he stole $500 from them and they never got it back because someone called from the bank saying oh ya we have a picture of him and then he goes there and they lie saying they don't have a picture of him.

Then i forgot to change my easyweb password and had to go back. Next the last few days i haven't been able to make transfers for some reason, i hadn't had the chance to call easyline yet but luckilly it was working lastnight. Now today i get a thing in the mail saying i owe like $140 on my tfsa when i did not ever have 15,000 in that account like they claim.what a joke.
    If your TFSA joke is for real, than complain to CRA, for the mental stress & emotional trauma & claim compensation atleast for $15000.
    They will learn, & they will stop joking in future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information