User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I am...speechless...actually shocked no traumatized might be a better word.
    cutting down there, spray bottles, discharge, mesh undies

This is stuff you don't see on movies! lol

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I never knew I would be so helpless after my c-section. The nurse/my fiancee had to clean me up and put my pads and underwear on me.

I also never knew hospital food was sooo good

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tripsplanner View Post
    I was told to pull the skin back to clean it - to prevent UTI. I didn't know about the stretching part. For girls, to clean the folds thoroughly - again to prevent UTI.

And whomever who said about the 'wee wee' down, that was the first thing they taught me at the hospital. And we never had a leak!!!
    I didn't know I should do that... Eek!

What am I supposed to do again? And how is it done????

At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh my goodness was not going to go into this thread but have heard alot of talk and I am just gigiling. Oh the memorys lol. One thing is you know your body or your baby better then anyone. I think both my kids gave me grey hairs in the begining. My son low and behold they did not realize till a week later, 3 trips to ER, almost 2 pounds lost on him that low and behold mommy has no milk!!!!! Like hello could we not of figured this out sooner??? My daughter was my tricky one I was 6cm so my Dr. went home for a bit I kept saying I was in pain something is not right my nurse told me I was quackers lol and kept pumping me with the epidurel low and behold after checking me within a half hour I had her, so in 1/2 hour I went 6-10cm!!!!! Funny thing is was we inducced so my Dr. would be there because she was going away and she knew I had alot of problems with my first and she missed it having tea!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

just pull it back gently woofy, it should move on it's own if you do

we didn't have to worry about that bc we got both boys circumsized
    but if you can't do it for some reason just ask your doctor.
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Tue, Jun 22nd, 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    If you give birth vaginally, your bits are understandably a bit sore and tender, especially if you've got stitches and such. Peeing STINGS such tender injuries, so you squirt water as you go. At least that's my understanding, I had a C section so never had to use it.

Z

oh and by the way i had 2 c-sections and i got a squirt bottle both times LOL ...

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

just keep in mind you do not want to force pulling it back... that can cause issues and be very painful

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    just keep in mind you do not want to force pulling it back... that can cause issues and be very painful
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

breathe in breathe out woofy lol

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

LOL!! I am laughing so hard...which incidently will make you pee your pants post-partum!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    LOL!! I am laughing so hard...which incidently will make you pee your pants post-partum!
    bahahaha!!! Careful you don't SNEEZE!!! Then all hell might break loose!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

dd1 - they asked me if I wanted an episiotomy (cut down there) which (even though prior to having her my head said NO) I said YES since she'd be 'out' quicker (would have torn anyways).
    -if the nurse covering my nurses break turns off the TV (it was too much of a distraction for me) I wouldn't be able to speak and tell her to turn it back on (I wanted the distraction).
    -that the gas does nothing and just makes your face feel a little numb.....hmm not where I wanted LOL
    -I knew old school was not letting you eat or drink....I was terribly thirsty and they would only let me have tiny sips once that did nothing to help my thirst.
    -that an IV doesnt' hurt like a bee sting.....bee stings don't hurt that much
    -that the nurse would ask me if I took normal underwear...apparently some people think you can wear a thong home after a baby
    -That it hurts when you start nursing and breaking the latch because 'it's not supposed to hurt' only makes for a frustrated baby and a frustrated TIRED mom.
    -That nurses don't all agree with eachother and you will have one nurse tell you to feed on demand and the next one wake up your baby and tell you to feed her because it's been too long and walk out.

ds-that a nurse can poke so many times trying to get an IV in (and I have 'good' veins) that she can scar my vein.
    -with a c-section you barely get to see your baby....it was a here is your baby but there were too many people in my way to actually see him

dd2 - that epidural's are God's gift to women! (no epidural for dd1 and ds was a planned c-section due to complications and I had a spinal (which is a little stronger than an epidural)
    - that you can laugh and joke during labour and delivery and it hurts to laugh during a contraction (before the epidural)
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I had a cold when I had DD and I ended up getting stiches down there... coughing post partum felt like i was going to die. LOL
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I had the nitrous oxide gas with #3 (not enough time for epidural!) I kept telling my husband I felt so stoned. He finally told me to shut up..."Honey they don't want to hear that a pregnant woman is stoned. They might call social services!"

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    I had a cold when I had DD and I ended up getting stiches down there... coughing post partum felt like i was going to die. LOL
    I swear I got H1N1 in hospital with #3. I was so sick. I cried because I kept coughing and peeing my pants and you can't take anything cause you are breastfeeding. Let's just say depends are no match for the sick post partum woman!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information