Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I had an "I heart baby" shirt that I loved

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thing I didn't love.....9 months of being sick/heartburn

Things I loved......

1)losing weight (I craved balsemic vinegar, so I ate loads of salads) and I worked in construction....I was in better shape pregnant than I am now.......damn you angry whopper!
    2)My "Got R Done" shirt I made and wore to the Merrit Mountain Music Fest.......I had so many comments on that shirt!!!!
    3) (and most important)the outcome, my little angel.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Your hair gets so lush and thick and your skin has that wonderful glow...

The first kick you feel...

The ultrasound and the game of hide and seek (especially when you are trying to figure out if the babys a boy or a girl)...

Shopping for the bassinette, the carseat, the baby's clothes and all the nice baby smellies...

Even the braxton hicks contractions werent so bad... gave you a heads up of whats to come...

The excitement when your due date approaches and you think; soon I will be holding my baby.

Pregnancy was so fun I did it 5 times!!!
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I LOVED being pregnant, especially the 2nd trimester. My appetite came back, so I loved eating, loved feeling the baby move, cried every time we listened to the heartbeat at the doc's office, the ultrasound was the most amazing thing ever!

Most of all, it was so cool to have this relationship with this tiny person growing inside. I would be at work, and the baby would be moving or hiccuping or kicking, and I was the only one who knew (until I got really big, and my entire belly would move during meetings and such).

Despite all the crazy labour and delivery stories out there (and I have one too), it is SO worth it!!! Don't be scared! The thing is, you just deal with all the stuff as it comes. While I was in labour, I wasn't scared or stressed or anything, I just took it moment by moment. It was only afterward when I thought about it that I realized how crazy my experience was, but by then I had my beautiful little DD, and I really didn't care about all that other stuff
    2011 Coupons Used: $374.00
    2010 Coupons Used: $2142.00

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i loved feeling the movement and kicking and knowing i was growing my little one.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I adored being pregnant both times. I actually lost weight with both pregnancies due to eating better...and you know, growing a person...so I never felt better
    I actually went in to labour and delivery with my first wearing non-maternity jeans that were a size smaller then I normally wore.
    I soaked up all of the attention I got and loved (almost) every single minute of it...can't wait to do it again...just need to get DH on board
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone, these stories made me smile!
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I too loved how portable they were when I was pregnant. I used to think it was easier to carry them in my belly then in their car seats!

And between you and me....when in your life do you get to wear loose, comfy clothes again? Pregnancy pants are so comfortable (when they aren't falling down!) It's like wearing sweat pants that are jeans or dress pants!

I loved rubbing them in my belly. All 3 of mine where little movers and shakers. If I got a foot or a hand pushing on my belly, I could rub them and make them move. I loved knowing that I had this special connection that no one else could.

When they were born I would look at them and think, my body just grew that!! They started out as a single cell and my body turned that 1 cell into this tiny little baby.

Being pregnant can seriously blow sometimes. Especially at the end. I called one of my mine "my uterine parasite". But you soon forget the awful stuff (otherwise who in their right mind would have more than 1?) and just relish this tiny little being.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Aww, this is a great thread! I love being pregnant, too! You get to have a big belly that is actually cute, wear stretchy clothes, and for me the best part is feeling the baby do his aerobics We were actually just at a fetal assessment today and got to see our little guy (our third baby) - it's so amazing to think that we're going to be holding him in just two months!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I loved the movement and kicking. Also how my dh always gives me first choice on the food we eat. Too bad I didn't have much cravings

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i liked the kicking and knowing something was growing in there, i just find it fascinating how a life can grow inside there. the attention is nice to.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I loved knowing that I wasn't alone when DH was at military boot camp (ok, so maybe I was alone, but at least I didn't feel like that big of a crazy person when I spoke to my belly...lol).

Feeling DS moving around in my tummy used to give me butterflies at the thought of holding him in my arms.

Sometimes I miss being preggo, but then I look at lil' booger and think...Nope, one is enough! (for now...)

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I loved being pregnant once I was past the morning sickness! I wasn't working so I had an excuse to take long naps. I loved that sense you have that there is someone growing inside of you...as others have said it's great having "portable" children lol
    I loved having a big belly that looked good (as opposed to now haha)
    I loved having an excuse to make my husband go out and get me whatever I wanted hehe

Of course there were things I really hated too but I think the good outweighed the bad. If I thought my body were up to it I would seriously consider being a surrogate mother.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

i enjoyed evey single minute of my pregnancy, a little bit of sickness at the beginning, nothing later..i liked the clothes, the pampering, people looks and their smiles, happiness i felt during pregnancy is something you can not feel everyday, and then of course the outcome(eventhough i had a c-section, and got tired and anxious post pregnancy, but still whenever my son looks at me , i forgot everything else)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have nothing to say.

O.k. I have one thing to say, look at what you get.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information