User Tag List

Page 245 of 358 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Hey thanks!

I'm pretty pleased with it.

Was feelin' lucky after that so I just went online to the McD's Monopoly site & entered codes from the weekend & won an EA Sports video game--up to $59.99 value! Yea, lucky day!

denise

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

what is spread the red?
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND WIN FREE CASH/GIFTCARDS
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelliott3
    PM me if you have any questions!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kim.elliott View Post
    what is spread the red?

Spread the red is the name of a company that sells coke related items. icoke often has $10 gift codes to buy with points under their rewards section. You can only buy one code per week but you can use multiple codes at one time on the www.spreadthered.ca site. You can check the icoke rewards site for the code and check the 'red' site for what is currently available to buy. Hope this helps.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    I e-mailed them for at least a couple of months about a few pins that wouldn't work. After that and a few phone calls, they finally e-mailed me back and never even answered my question. iCoke has the WORST customer service!!!!

I'm having a horriblee time with icoke as well. I tried to find the number but couldn't. How did you get it?
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I recently ordered movie passes and they came in just over 2 weeks, I did this awhile back with the same results? Are most of the problems maybe from during the strike? Just wondering because I still haven't received all my items since then, mostly the samples,etc so maybe someone just took them (I would believe it from my delivery driver ,uugg) So maybe not all is cokes fault, but I am sure alot is

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

There is a free Nestea Ice Tea 355ml with purchase of sandwich up right now and no points get taken off!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotiaGirl View Post
    I recently ordered movie passes and they came in just over 2 weeks, I did this awhile back with the same results? Are most of the problems maybe from during the strike? Just wondering because I still haven't received all my items since then, mostly the samples,etc so maybe someone just took them (I would believe it from my delivery driver ,uugg) So maybe not all is cokes fault, but I am sure alot is
    I think you're onto something there. I didn't receive two sets of Cineplex passes that were ordered just before the strike and also 5 wins from various contests that I won during that time never showed up. I never had any problem with icoke orders until the strike.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i finally got my icoke account and points back !!!! i kept emailing them back after they deleted it telling them i didn't do anything wrong, it took like 8 emails and a phone call. they answer- we don't know why you were on the list when we checked it was a mistake.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by feelinblu View Post
    I think you're onto something there. I didn't receive two sets of Cineplex passes that were ordered just before the strike and also 5 wins from various contests that I won during that time never showed up. I never had any problem with icoke orders until the strike.
    I think this is where my rewards disappeared to too. I was just wondering this the other day, looking back at the times they were redeemed. Anything I redeemed after the strike has arrived just fine. Either there's a warehouse full of our old undelivered strike mail or somebody got bunch of free movies/McDonalds/Pizza.

I'm also missing a websaver ordered during the strike too. I just wish coke would respond to my message so i'd know if its their problem or Canada Post
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I ordered my gift card after the strike though or so I thought? Guess I should go back and dig up the email when I redeemed it to see if it was before or after the strike.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Anyone have an email addy for icoke. I looked everywhere and cant seem to find one. I know i emailed them before about my missing McDonald $5 cards redeemed before the strike. I got a reply the next day and a week later i received 1 card but im still missing the rest. My PC crashed with Hurricane Irene and i lost all my email messages. so i need the email addy.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

They have a contact form on the icoke.ca site here: http://www.icoke.ca/help/contactus
    Good Luck!

denise

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I just ordered the redbook subscription! yay!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Spread the red is the name of a company that sells coke related items. icoke often has $10 gift codes to buy with points under their rewards section. You can only buy one code per week but you can use multiple codes at one time on the www.spreadthered.ca site. You can check the icoke rewards site for the code and check the 'red' site for what is currently available to buy. Hope this helps.
    Hi,
    If I bought 1 X $10 GC on Friday, when is the next time I can buy again?
    Monday or Friday? Thanks in advance.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    Hi,
    If I bought 1 X $10 GC on Friday, when is the next time I can buy again?
    Monday or Friday? Thanks in advance.
    I always wait 7 full days so if you bought on Friday wait at least until next Friday--or even Saturday --icoke will 'take' your points first and then tell you that you did not wait the 7 days! Better to wait than lose the points!

Thread Information