User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

AHHHHH!! Gotta admit.. that is pretty funny... is it for you? Or maybe some day? How old is she??? My daughter just turned 3 and she has quite the personality... some days I wonder where she came from, too. lol She has silly/annoying things that I am trying to keep an eye on... cuz as a 3 year old... it's "okay"... but won't be long until it is very much a NO NO. Ay! Raising kids is not easy.. but no one ever said it was! (?) lol

Mommy hugs!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You should make your self a ribbon and wear it proudly. "I'm a bad mommy"

When I was 4 I told my parents I was leaving, moving to Vermont, packed my bag, went out side and sat on the step. I wasn't allowed to cross the street so that's as far as I got.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post

When I was 4 I told my parents I was leaving, moving to Vermont, packed my bag, went out side and sat on the step. I wasn't allowed to cross the street so that's as far as I got.
    ^ *snickers*

I ran away once or twice too. Got as far as the end of a country laneway and across the gravel road where I'd hide in the ditch and feel sorry for myself till I managed to swallow my pride and return.

Usually when I threatened to run away, my mom would offer to help me pack my little doll suitcase and she would offer to give me a ride to the corner.

Worked like a charm every time-- completely deflated my anger and rapidly turned it into self pity instead.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

bahahha patty you were a rebel child! kinda.. LOL

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I did that too, got as far as the main road near our house and sat there until dark and went home

I still remember my garfield suitcase I packed lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

You guys are cracking me up with your cute run-away stories!

I don't think I ever did that... Didn't have the guts to do it... My mom will whack me to my senses!
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Teenagers who needs to wait for a teenager just need to wait for a girl to hit that time and oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dealing with that now with my daughter and she's only gonna be 11 next week..... Well its kinda cute and funny. I've had my kids tell me I'm the worse mommy ever then not even 10 minutes later they are telling me they love me and I'm the best. And when they both tell me they hate me I just tell them I love them and that will never change.

Trading Score
    45 (96%)

lol That's cute haha,

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

I'm on with barginshopper - at least you don't give her everything. I don't with my three girls. My ex things his child support should go to whatever T&J's little hearts desire. I do not think so! I've seen spoiled, and they will not be that. Anyone that knows my children will tell you they are polite, appreciative, etc. They def have their moments - like any parent/child - where you wonder, "What the sh!t?! Who raised YOU?!" lol My girls are (almost) 12, 9 1/2 and 1. The one year is more stubborn than the older two together. lol And her sisters spoil her, not me. Some days are great, other ok, and well, others are bad...all for their own reason(s). Your daughter sounds young. She doesn't truly understand what you do/how you feel. Hopefully you will find humour in it one day. Oh, the joys of parenthood.....

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

Oh my gosh, Patty, that is hilarious!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oh my but don't take it so personally my oldest ds once told me that he hated me i was mad at the time but i clearly remember saying that to my mom when i was young too kids eh thank goodness mine are so cute lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

that is too funny! =)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

OOHHH!!! That stings. Whats worse is when they start with the "I Hate You!!!"'s. My 15 yr old ds used to say that to me all the time when he was 5, I finally got enough of it and told him, "fine, youre out of the will" to which he wailed "NOOOOOO!!!".

But it worked - I havent heard i hate you from him since then. But it took something like youre out of the will *(as if I had anything besides bills to pass on) to lose that mean spite filled statement.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think you need to see this clip from youtube. I love it and it will bring you some humour and perspective to your day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8aprCNnecU

If that doesn't work search for "I dont like you Mommy". Soooo very cute.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    I think you need to see this clip from youtube. I love it and it will bring you some humour and perspective to your day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8aprCNnecU

If that doesn't work search for "I dont like you Mommy". Soooo very cute.

Awww that kid is cute, little chubby cheeks! My DD now will say a bad word and I'll say "WHAT DID YOU SAY" and she'll look at me straight faced and say I love you mommy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information