User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

To make a long story short my 4 year old DD is a mentally exhausting, stubborn, opinionated, loveable, sneaky whirlwind tom boy. Seriously I don't know where she came from.

Anyways today I had to take her to the passport office in Hamilton. Inside there these waterfall fountains which she had never seen before. She was so amazed and excited to see pennies in the water and asked me why they were there. I told her you throw a penny in the fountain and make a wish. I wasn't sure if we were allowed to do this but oh well. So I gave her a penny. She held onto it for a long time and I could see her little brain really thinking hard. Suddenly she threw the penny up in the air and shouted, "I wish I had a better mommy!"
    What the heck! Two women walked by and burst out laughing. I couldn't believe it. Any sane mom would have given her away a long time ago. I said what did you say, and she looked at me and lied straight to my face. Mommy I said I wanted a pony. God help me when she's a teenager!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

OMG...Goodluck
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

omg that is funny. It certainly sounds like you have your hands full.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Wow! If I had said that out loud in front of my mom, I would have been smacked into orbit...LOL!

Glad to see you're taking it with the huge grain of salt required...

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Thanks - best laugh I had in a long time! Just wait - she'll grow up to be something special! Write this one down to tell at all the important events in her life - a little revenge!
    "Far over the misty mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old,
    We must away ere break of day, to seek the pale enchanted gold."

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Lol that is hilarious.

Yesterday my 8 year old told me I was a horrible mommy and that she wanted to move it.

I said go for it! Get a job and go.

She changed her mind pretty darn quick....
    Keep it carbed......

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ohh dear!! I couldn't stop laughing, but I feel for you. She sounds like some tuff stuff!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

LOL - that's awful. I have a couple of friends whose sassy kids have told them similar things - that they wanted a different mommy because they didn't like the one they had, or worse, the 'I hate you.' Fortunately I haven't run into this yet! My four year old DS just chews other people's gum. Blech.

Z

mle
    Female
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL, seems you've got your hands full! I wouldn't worry. I remember at 4 I went through a "rebellious" phase (it's in quotes cause how rebellious can a 4 year old get). She was probably just tired or would rather be somewhere else.

^ LOL Zonny, now after reading this be somewhat happy yours only chews stranger's gum.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aww! Don't think about it too much, they're way too young at 4 to appreciate their parents. You should take a vacation and hand her off to a mean babysitter for a weekend and see how much she wants a new mommy then!! lol
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh my. That's both awful and funny all at the same time!

Kids say the darnest things, don't they? Make sure you write that one down to show her when she's older. I write down all of the funny stuff they say.

Don't sweat it too much. I found a note a couple of months ago written by my daughter who was obviously angry with us for something and it said, "Mommy and daddy are the worstest ever!" This from the same kid who, when she learned to ride a two wheeler and was asked how she felt about this accomplishment said, "Great! Because now if I want to run away, I can do it all by myself!"

???
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    149 (100%)

OMG! That is hilarious!! If it makes you feel better, just think that I'd be dealing with 3 of them in a year's time!!! I'm sure they'll be plenty of attitude to go around. I cringe whenever I think of them turning into teenagers.

Zonny, I caught my DD recently eating watermelon bits from a garbage bin (luckily in my brother-in-laws house). MIL was supposed to be watching him - well she did and did darn nothing!!! I was sooo furious when I saw that but now after a week, it looked kind of funny (and gross!!!). It was just that he loved watermelon and I wouldn't let him have any before dinner (he took the cut outs that my sis-in-law threw in the bin).

Kids do/ say the darnest things!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ouch :S

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daughter and I came across one of those this past weekend and she asked me about it. I gave her a penny and she kept saying the wish out loud. I kept telling her to not say it as it won't come true, but she was having none of that, lol.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

lol... that is funny... but you could have the complete opposite... one of th children i care for gave her mother day's card stating the following... "Dear Mommy, I love you because you give me eveything I want..."

But yes... good luck with her when she is a teenager.

By the way... I am sure you are an excellent mom...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information