User Tag List

Thread: REP Rant

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So there was a Nutro rep in Mr Pets when I went in to redeem my Natura FPC on sat. I casually asked her if she may happn to have any coupons on her at the time, as they would be great for when I have to start actually paying for pet food again (sigh, am getting spoiled with all the FPC's over the summer)

She says yes, but she will only give me a $2 IF I am purchasing right at that moment.

Geez Louise......talk about wanting to get me to buy their product. NOT!

Methinks I will start looking into other brands that have been not so stingy with their coupons. There are lots of brands out there.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    gone shopping!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What was wrong with that? Not giving out a coupon unless you plan to buy the dog food seems fine. If you are not planning on buying the food that day, she can give the coupn to someone else who is.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Wow, thats crazy that the rep wanted you to use it right away in order to get $2 off. Thats pretty stingy, considering they have them at their disposal like water. Our reps used to give out samples of dog food and coupons without telling people they needed to buy today. Another ploy for more money by that company.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The Nutro rep I see around here always gives me a handful without asking
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I've never met a Nutro rep, but the Natural Balance rep was wonderful told me the bags for the loyatly card didn't have to be the same flavour (which is awesome since many customers switch it up for their dogs between a few different)!
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's pretty unusual for a rep. All the ones I have met and spoken too are more than generous because unless they actually work for the company they have to dispose of the ones they don't give out. Maybe it was a newbie under strict instructions not to give them out. LOL

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    What was wrong with that? Not giving out a coupon unless you plan to buy the dog food seems fine. If you are not planning on buying the food that day, she can give the coupn to someone else who is.
    Reps are there to get you to buy their product.....Maybe I didn't need food that day (I did, I just had a FPC for a dif brand) BUT IF I had a coupon for theirs, I am more inclined to purchase theirs a week down the road, WHEN she would not be there and unable to get a coupons from her.

Kinda like coupons in the stores. There is no rule that says you must use them on that day.

Come on now.
    Last edited by BCSparkyGirl; Tue, Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:11 PM.
    gone shopping!

Thread Information