User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for this thread. I have a choice of 2 LD's to go to (the LD on 6th street in New West, and now this one at Louheed). Since I've never stacked at New West, I think I'll try at Louheed knowing the manager doesn't mind.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by crissy4382 View Post
    Where is this link? Trying to find a list of the nice ones close to home, cause the one I was at today, I'm kinda losing interest in.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/91716-l...od-bad-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did went 2 times to lougheed LD,VERY BAD experience.no printed coupons; no stack if coupon states" could not combine with other offer"; only allow 1 item PM; only allow buy 1 item if coupon states " 1 coupon per purchase"; no free item if coupon value is more than the item price; Well, the 2nd time, i just put down every thing,walk away. "NO, THANK YOU, Lougheed LD. I RATHER USE MY COUPONS IN WM, BECAUSE THEIR PRICE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS. THERE IS NO POINT TO SHOP AT LD IF STACK NOT ALLOW, THEIR PRICE ARE DOUBLE OF WM"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

WOW ..............I only stacked there once, about a month ago, and they were OK (I wasn't using printables)...........except... the cashier read every coupon over in an EXCRUIATINGLY slow manner, and then did the same with all the EXACT copies of the SAME coupon...........what would normally would have been a 5-10 min. process became almost 40 min. long. I don't live in Coquitlam, was only passing through & popped in to check it out; wouldn't shop there again with that cashier .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i shopped there and it was a young guy he was really good!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information