User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

MrsShopper, that's her smartcancucks screen name.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Maneli View Post
    So glad to read this...since I tried to stack coupons at LD in Vancouver today and was rejected, Lougheed is quite far from me but as long as I can use my coupons from p&G that I got today I would be soooo happy...when is a good day and time to catch him there?...
    Which one did you go to? The one by Victoria Drive is really nice. The CSR is helpful, and knows her stuff. You should try going there.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to the one on Kingsway and Joyce and the one on kingsway close to Metrotown. Victoria drive isn't far from me either so I could definetly go there and see.Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    Which one did you go to? The one by Victoria Drive is really nice. The CSR is helpful, and knows her stuff. You should try going there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Maneli,

there is a link about the LD branches that are very receptive to stacking - I'll find it & bump it for you.
    Last edited by barbs; Wed, Jan 19th, 2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: typos

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went to the one on Kingsway and Joyce and the one on kingsway close to Metrotown. Victoria drive isn't far from me either so I could definetly go there and see.Thanks a bunch
    I live like 5 minutes away from the Kingsway/Joyce one, and I find them to be a bit less helpful than the one at Victoria Dr. I had a bad experience with one of the cashier there. =[
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh Thank you Barbs that would be great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    Maneli,

there is a link about the LD branches that are very receptive to stacking - I'll find it & bump it for you.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I live about a 10 minute walk from the Kingsway and Joyce location and that's just too upsetting that my home LD is quite unfriendly with coupons or anything that is related to lowering prices.I'm still a bit shy regarding stacking when I come in front of the CS reps and they sure didn't make me feel any better LOL. Just too bad because I missed this week sales on venus razor...BUT there's always a next time!

QUOTE=MangoFruit;2905182]I live like 5 minutes away from the Kingsway/Joyce one, and I find them to be a bit less helpful than the one at Victoria Dr. I had a bad experience with one of the cashier there. =[[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Maneli; Wed, Jan 19th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

So glad to read this...since I tried to stack coupons at LD in Vancouver today and was rejected, Lougheed is quite far from me but as long as I can use my coupons from p&G that I got today I would be soooo happy...when is a good day and time to catch him there?...
    which LD did you try to stack at?? that sucks!! hope you have better luck next time!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you I need it I tried at the one on Kingsway and Joyce ST and the one near Metrotown on Kingsway.

Quote Originally Posted by nosobbq View Post
    which LD did you try to stack at?? that sucks!! hope you have better luck next time!!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

The one near metrotown is fantastic. That's our LD and we looove them there The manager even recommended signing up to save.ca with different addresses (Suite A, Suite B, etc) to get more coupons, rofl.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm getting free gift cards for Amazon just doing my day to day internet searching!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forgiftcards
    and also for completing surveys at Opinion Outpost!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Is this LD manager still allowing the PM'ing and staking? Sounds worth the time to me!
    Coupon savings for 2011: 593.62

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgive me if someone has mentioned this...but...she is now offering an online class that gives you access for three days...for the same Cost..(25.00) it gives you all the info...

here is the link for those that would like it...

if im not supposed to put links on here please let me know...thank you LA

http://www.extremeshopping-canadian-online-class/

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thank you I need it I tried at the one on Kingsway and Joyce ST and the one near Metrotown on Kingsway.
    I work near the LD in the Woodwards building on W. Hastings, and the customer service lady was really nice there, as I was really hesitant to try coupon stacking. She didn't have customers and she went through my coupons and was telling me which I could use and how to do it, she even asked if I had flyers to PM.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I pretty much refuse to price match, I figure they are doing me a service just accepting the stacks of coupons so the least I can do is pay their retail price for it. I went into the Whalley LD and I could tell the cashier was relieved I didn't have a ton of price matching to do on top of the stacks of coupons. She was really nice but methodical and made sure all my coupons were correct. The lady behind me in line was asking where i got all the coupons so i told her and the 2 cashiers at customer service and I were explaining how you can stack so long as the UPC codes are different. LOL I gotta say Whalley LD is a good place to stack, they just ask you get to check out before 7 pm.
    Last edited by sacha007h; Mon, Jan 31st, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Saving money is my goal..
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Save your money, you can learn everything that Mrs. Smith teaches on this website. I have been to her class and hosted one and I don't want to make her rich now that I see everything is at my fingertips on line.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information