User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not really sure how to put this into words, but I was at the LD price matching this morning and the manager, Robert B. came up to me when I was pricematching and said to me "so you've taken the class eh?", and I'm like "what class?", and hes like "you know that class that someone teaches about price matching and couponing and stuff", and I'm like "well its more of a forum that you read from and learn, and then attempt to replicate, but its not really a class"..so as I was about to leave the comes back up to me and says "well, get all your friends to come in here and talk to me so that I can better accommodate you guys with sales by ordering extra stock and having you guys come buy it here instead!"

**the part that really confuses me is that the girl ringing me in wouldn't allow me to price match more than one of each item, so maybe he meant store sales, and maybe getting us to call him about which coupons we have for the upcoming LD sale so he can order extra stock for us to spend our coupons on?..thats sorta what i interpretted it to be, but by all means, if anyone happens to give him a call and pass along the message, let him know a SMART CANUCK'ER talked to you recently and passed along the message. He said he would try and get some cards ready for us (I guess to notify him of our coupons?). basically he wanted me to bring all the local SC'ers to shop there..

***sorry, I just really wanted to get outta there, cuz the lady ringing me in didn't seem to like that I had a stack of flyers from other stores that I was PMing, even though I was prepared and organized and had all my coupons and money out before hand. Maybe she just long due for a smoke break, because I ended up seeing her outside smoking after..(hmmmm, coupons must really stress her out!)

i hope this all makes sense..but if anyone calls, or visits the store (Lougheed LD) and clarifies what he wanted, let me know!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Guess

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

ohhh for sure but what is the addy?
    Keep it carbed......

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know the class he is talking about www.mrssmithextremeshopper.com she teaches a class in the lower mainland on how to use coupons and esp. with london drugs :0) its amazing

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Yes, that is definately the class he was talking about! I took it as well and it was very helpful! This site is great too, but the class is what first got me hooked on coupons!

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

i wonder who " mrs smith " is here in SC .. o.o

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'll take a look into the class, but he didn't actually give me a number, just his name for when we call the store

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I've price matched a few times there but like Sunshine said they only PM 1 item. It's kind of hard when you have the buy2 get X amount off like the Everstrong hair or Covergirl coupies.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by enjae View Post
    i wonder who " mrs smith " is here in SC .. o.o
    Me too.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and I just received word from MrsSmith that starting October, the class fee is being raised to $25 instead of the $15.00

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

And to think, I learned everything here for FREE!!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

She puts it into a format that is very helpful, and for most people (like myself) who didn't know about coupon stacking, coupon policies, or even where to begin in finding coupons...it was a big help. This site has been awesome too...but the class is very good and a great excuse for an evening out!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Is this the addy?

101 - 9855 Austin Avenue
    Burnaby,
    Keep it carbed......

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine88 View Post
    and I just received word from MrsSmith that starting October, the class fee is being raised to $25 instead of the $15.00
    wow. HST?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    And to think, I learned everything here for FREE!!
    The thing is, is that she gave me info that I did not find on here! I had been on SC for weeks researching before I took my class! She has some amazing tips and tricks and helps you get super organized!

She also offers her services to help you get organized and goes with you to do your first big nerve racking coupon shop if you want!

I read alot of stories from you guys about the tough time you had with the cashiers and following her rules I almost NEVER have a problem and its only if I have a new trainee and with some patience and guidance from me (thanks for the tips Mrs Smith!!) I always get what I want at the price I want which is almost always free!

The class fee is more than worth it!

Tara

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tarawshopper View Post
    The thing is, is that she gave me info that I did not find on here! I had been on SC for weeks researching before I took my class! She has some amazing tips and tricks and helps you get super organized!

She also offers her services to help you get organized and goes with you to do your first big nerve racking coupon shop if you want!

I read alot of stories from you guys about the tough time you had with the cashiers and following her rules I almost NEVER have a problem and its only if I have a new trainee and with some patience and guidance from me (thanks for the tips Mrs Smith!!) I always get what I want at the price I want which is almost always free!

The class fee is more than worth it!

Tara
    Are you MrsSmith?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information