User Tag List

Page 1001 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I gave up on waiting for the poutine and made supper. I ended up making Bruschetta Chicken Bake. Got it out of the Kraft magazine and it is so yummy and simple to make. Has anyone else tried this recipe. Here is link to it if any might be interested as well

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipe...ake-87734.aspx

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prairiebelle View Post
    I gave up on waiting for the poutine and made supper. I ended up making Bruschetta Chicken Bake. Got it out of the Kraft magazine and it is so yummy and simple to make. Has anyone else tried this recipe. Here is link to it if any might be interested as well

I make that recipe quite a bit, everyone loves it and it is so very simple to make..wish I had made that for supper..yummy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you tried the chicken fajita foiled one haunish? That one has become a favorite around here too.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    AWWWW, abbays first steps and andit with her starving pet..LOL.

Good news? ummmm, i need a maid and a secretary right now. Anyone want to help?
    Wanna borrow the dog? She does laundry - although she refuses to sort whites and dark colours. She'll even pick stuff up off the floor. Her favourite is washing dishes.

The cat might help with dishes, if the contents are tasty. Otherwise he's a typical male who refuses to help around the house.

Neither one can type, though. Although the cat does love to misfile things by sending papers everywhere.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

1000 ! Wow! Special thanks to all our wonderful SC's that took a lighter and brighter looks at their worlds today! PetiteFemme – poutine … now that is good! BTW … I am sure you made those vets very happy today which I hope in turn lighted up your heart! I dream of not fighting with DH! You are lucky!Tiger – I am so glad you like us!Lolcat – how luck you are … to see first steps! Wow … something I’ll never have the joy of … but I can share them … right????Andit … so glad you meal out turned out so great! How wonder to be able to share good times!!!Rose of Black … customs decides if you pay, usually has to do with $$$ value of item coming in … and I hope you don’t get “nabbed” it hurts … ouch!!!Prairiebelle – mattress on the floor … good memories last a lifetime!!! Thanks for the recipe link … I was looking for something to make different this week and that will do just wonderfully!Haunish – that was good of them to let you be! Men and women we’re so different! Lol Men – sick – hold me, cuddle me and on and on … Women – sick – get the hoot away from me! ROFLZoodle – you are so right! There is good in our lives, just sometimes, it gets buried in useless poop! Seekthetruth – minus 4 here tonite, can I sent it your way … oh yea, looks like snow clouds out there! Lol Best care for your dh’s toe nail. Mine had his removed last year.Racefan – horror movies! You brave, brave soul! Me … its sci-fi!Jettred – 2 items free! Yahoo! Ok, spill the beans, what did you get???

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Have you tried the chicken fajita foiled one haunish? That one has become a favorite around here too.

Oh yeah, that is another fav around here as well, Just wish chicken wasnt so expensive some days!!I have quite a few recipes from there I use, made alot of the dessert ones as well. They are always yummy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi kekes!!! Looks like you did lots of catching up there with all the posts. That is the only two recipes I have tried from it. A few more look really good do you have any that you can suggest? Desserts are always awesome.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Ive made
    - bacon cheeseburger rollup - everyone loves
    - easy salmon
    - lasagna toss
    - no fuss tex mex roll ups
    - chocolate clusters, plus theres a cake that has those as well
    - simply lasagna
    - fruit smoothie no bake cheesecake

Iva made so many..lol I could go on, I love trying new recipes, my kids not so much some days..lol

theres a brushetta stuffed chicken breast that is really yummy too that i make quite a bit as well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Seekthetruth – minus 4 here tonite, can I sent it your way … oh yea, looks like snow clouds out there! Lol Best care for your dh’s toe nail. Mine had his removed last year.
    thanks john is the oldest son. Dave is the dh.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I patiently waited and waited but you never arrived
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Ive made
    - bacon cheeseburger rollup - everyone loves
    - easy salmon
    - lasagna toss
    - no fuss tex mex roll ups
    - chocolate clusters, plus theres a cake that has those as well
    - simply lasagna
    - fruit smoothie no bake cheesecake

Iva made so many..lol I could go on, I love trying new recipes, my kids not so much some days..lol

theres a brushetta stuffed chicken breast that is really yummy too that i make quite a bit as well

fruit smoothie no bake cheesecake..Recipe pleaseeeeeeeeeee..Thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey everyone.. Just dropping in to say Hi.. Our stove died a few nights ago.. Wasn't able to use oven.. Well today we went out and bought a new one..$329.00 they took $10.00 off with some coupon they gave us. So now I can cook again.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like you all are having a good Sunday. My kids left today and made it back to Houston safe and sound. Will miss my daughter being here but get to go see them for Thanksgiving. DH is going hunting with his brother for 3 days after having Thanksgiving dinner with his parents. I don't really want to go and have to stay with them until they get back from hunting so asked him if he could meet our son half way from there to Houston (his parents live in SE Texas) son said he'd come pick me up but don't want him to have to drive 4 hours round trip, this way it'll only be 2 hours for him. I will miss not being with DH for Thanksgiving but will be nice to go to visit the kids for it. Usually they come here to have dinner with us this will give DD a chance to try her hand at cooking Thanksgiving dinner which should be fun lol leastwise I was very excited the first time my mom came to my house instead of vice versa.
    I should clear something up. My DH is actually a very good man who doesn't drink very often nor gamble much, he only goes a couple times a year and spends very much and never over $200 which he saves up for. He does about a 1/3 of the cooking or more when I'm too sick to which unfortunately is more often then I'd like. I have systemic lupus with rheumatoid arthritis so he ends up having to do a lot of the harder work around here like vacuuming and mopping the floors. I clean the bathrooms every other day just wipe everything down so nothing gets built up and try to keep the dishes down up but if anything needs done he jumps in and does it. He also helps me with the laundry every weekend lol and like andits dog doesn't sort darks from whites, overloads the washer and tells me to let him do it his way so I don't interfere anymore but lol do try to do it myself when possible. It took some getting used to and I try not to critisize when he doesn't do things to my specifications which lol is pretty much all housework! He is a good man and I shouldn't get so mad at him when he blows off some steam but he was out of line Saturday and he knows it, apologized today.
    Kekes good idea posting something good and am sorry I came on here complaining. huggggggs everyone who is sick get well soon and thank you all for all the laughs and sunshine you share on here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Stardreamer, no apologies necessary. WE ALL need an outlet. Im so glad SCrs is a safe place to let it go. But ... every so often, we do need to remember the good times! and from what I read today, we all have lots to be thankful for! and I am especially thankful for all of you!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Prairiebelle, I tried a great little square my 79 years young mom made! Oh to die for! It uses Dream Whip though. Its a square that subs for Black Forest Cake. If you are interested, I'll get the recipe. She is writing it up for me tonight. It was really really good. I personally don't get off on using Dream Whip but whipping cream can certainly be subed. I have a Lemon Delight square that is darn fine too! Just let me....

Thread Information