User Tag List

Page 999 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 499 899 949 989 997 998 999 1000 1001 1009 1049 1099 1499 1999 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 38027
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Merry Christmas boys and girls!!!

Little early for me.....How you doing hon?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thx RTlady. I always worry that what my son will remember is the times his dad did not show up and not the time him and I spend together. I guess that we can only do what we can and hope for the best.

We do finger food night once in a while when we watch movies. Since it is not the norm during the week it is a special treat for him and we do not have to worry about plates.

We have also grabbed the mattress off of his bed and put down tons of pillows and blankets in front of the tv(make sure all the lights are off). For some reason this is his most favorite thing to do. I think maybe because they do not belong in the livingroom and we are doing something naughty...lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PetiteLet us get through Halloween first before you make us start thinking of xmas shopping and snow.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aphena,

Not doing so good right now. Just spoke to my client. He stayed overnight at the hospital with one of his daughters. The other daughter and his son are with their mom right now and will stay overnight. I will see my client tomorrow morning at 10am when I go work with him. It will be nice to spend some time with him. He has everything ready for the funeral, even the obituary. I told him that was a good idea as sometimes when a loved one passes on, it's really hard to think of everything in such a short time. I asked if he was eating and he said yes, he'd had the last bit of the corn chowder I had made on Friday. He said he was just waking up from his sleep and was feeling okay. I will go visit with him this evening and give him a hug as he'll probably be alone. He said his wife's vitals were still good, they now have her on morphine every 4 hours till her time comes. She is choking alot on the phlegm from the pneumonia so they have to place her on her side a lot and they said she had a horrible night. The doctor said the vitals will start changing very soon. My client plans on going to sit with her tomorrow night through the night again so there are still a few days left. She's one tough cookie I tell you. She'll be 91 in January and her lungs are really bad and her heart barely works. I don't know what's keeping her going right now...

Prairiebelle,

You don't have to start shopping yet! Didn't mean to scare ya that well! Actually, my Christmas shopping is basically done. Just need to do some stocking stuffers for my husband. We just bought a new car so that's our "big" item gift this year. I might get him a GPS though, he wants one so bad. Maybe I'll talk him into splitting halfers with me and it'll be "our" gift I can usually talk him into anything

Hugssss everyone! Sorry to hear that some of you are still not feeling well. I'm SO glad mine's over. I needed that penicillin though, had I not taken it, I'd still be sick.

Just called my other client and he's given me the day off (with pay!). I told him I wasn't feeling the greatest today. He knows why, he knows my other client and his wife very well. They just live a few houses apart. Anyways, my client has a church supper this afternoon that he's going to. I told him I would call him around 3pm to see what his sugar reading is.

So, I don't have to work today so I guess you're all stuck with me a little longer. Husband is still at work till 3pm. Just me and the cat at home, it's nice and quiet, as always!

I know I read a lot of things about your husbands lately and I do feel for you guys. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I truly have a wonderful husband and he cooks probably 85% of the meals in this house! He also does dishes and sweeps floors. He'll clean the bathroom but he needs to be asked to do that chore. He'll even change the kitty litter sometimes too! He does his own laundry too! I'm blessed! We never argue! We are always together and he's my best friend. But, at times, he CAN be a DAMN HUSBAND! It's just, for the most, he's a DEAR HUSBAND. But, my reasoning behind all of this, for the reason he's such a great husband is SIMPLE. He's got a damn good wife!!!!

Enjoy your day. I think I'll actually cook supper tonight since he worked today and I ended up getting the day off.

I SMELL POUTINE!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prairiebelle View Post
    PetiteLet us get through Halloween first before you make us start thinking of xmas shopping and snow.
    I can't post shyt? Whne did this happen?

SHHHHHHHHHHHH. White here to me until it falls SHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Last edited by Aphena; Sun, Oct 26th, 2008 at 12:45 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Aphena,

Not doing so good right now. Just spoke to my client. He stayed overnight at the hospital with one of his daughters. The other daughter and his son are with their mom right now and will stay overnight. I will see my client tomorrow morning at 10am when I go work with him. It will be nice to spend some time with him. He has everything ready for the funeral, even the obituary. I told him that was a good idea as sometimes when a loved one passes on, it's really hard to think of everything in such a short time. I asked if he was eating and he said yes, he'd had the last bit of the corn chowder I had made on Friday. He said he was just waking up from his sleep and was feeling okay. I will go visit with him this evening and give him a hug as he'll probably be alone. He said his wife's vitals were still good, they now have her on morphine every 4 hours till her time comes. She is choking alot on the phlegm from the pneumonia so they have to place her on her side a lot and they said she had a horrible night. The doctor said the vitals will start changing very soon. My client plans on going to sit with her tomorrow night through the night again so there are still a few days left. She's one tough cookie I tell you. She'll be 91 in January and her lungs are really bad and her heart barely works. I don't know what's keeping her going right now...

Prairiebelle,

You don't have to start shopping yet! Didn't mean to scare ya that well! Actually, my Christmas shopping is basically done. Just need to do some stocking stuffers for my husband. We just bought a new car so that's our "big" item gift this year. I might get him a GPS though, he wants one so bad. Maybe I'll talk him into splitting halfers with me and it'll be "our" gift I can usually talk him into anything

Hugssss everyone! Sorry to hear that some of you are still not feeling well. I'm SO glad mine's over. I needed that penicillin though, had I not taken it, I'd still be sick.

Just called my other client and he's given me the day off (with pay!). I told him I wasn't feeling the greatest today. He knows why, he knows my other client and his wife very well. They just live a few houses apart. Anyways, my client has a church supper this afternoon that he's going to. I told him I would call him around 3pm to see what his sugar reading is.

So, I don't have to work today so I guess you're all stuck with me a little longer. Husband is still at work till 3pm. Just me and the cat at home, it's nice and quiet, as always!

I know I read a lot of things about your husbands lately and I do feel for you guys. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I truly have a wonderful husband and he cooks probably 85% of the meals in this house! He also does dishes and sweeps floors. He'll clean the bathroom but he needs to be asked to do that chore. He'll even change the kitty litter sometimes too! He does his own laundry too! I'm blessed! We never argue! We are always together and he's my best friend. But, at times, he CAN be a DAMN HUSBAND! It's just, for the most, he's a DEAR HUSBAND. But, my reasoning behind all of this, for the reason he's such a great husband is SIMPLE. He's got a damn good wife!!!!

Enjoy your day. I think I'll actually cook supper tonight since he worked today and I ended up getting the day off.

I SMELL POUTINE!

ummm, yeah i questioned that myself...Death. My Grandmother died, slowly, but somehow she chose to come home and she wanted christmas at her house. So we set it up all showed up and she waited till after we opened presents adn then stopped breathing. I guess it makes me wonder if we choose when to give up. I hope i give up quick I dot want to suffer or make my loved ones suffer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

IF anyone has myspace can they pm me and check out my blog to lmk how well they think it is written? I would appreciate it

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

well, just got up..and feel horrible..ugh i hate being sick..my one good thing is though being sick, my dh and his buddy left me alone yesterday to watch all the zombie movies I wanted...now to pick some new scary movies for today and curl up under a blankie
    Hope everyone has a good day and no one else gets sick!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kekes . only positive posts today...sounds good to me. Here is my positive post.
    I only have to look around or watch the news to realize that I have it good. Most of the things in our life that irritate us are trivial things that we can control ourselves, by either staying close to the situation or just letting it go. When I see others in situations they can't control and have no choice to walk away, it makes me very sad. Fight the good fight .....fight for things that really count...fight for the people who have no voice.
    Love and prayers to all.

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

feel better haunish. LMAO wish you guys were all here. The dogs who live out back are nuts today. THey keep getting out and jake is chasing them down. ITs hilarious. Think its gonna get really cold next week. Suppose to have a canadian cold front move down. In a way I cant wait. I like cooler weather, so nice to have a fire and sit on computer. Gotta get some hot chocolate for the occassion.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

mmmm poutine!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got something positive to do but uhhh, I need batteries.....HELP......

Here we go, I had to get a special size but this willwork....Now onto self gratification.
    Last edited by Aphena; Sun, Oct 26th, 2008 at 03:31 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

finally did the review for rebel for the blush sorry it took so long! got busy and forgot to test it out the weekend i was going to so did it now LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mmmmm POUTINE!
    Mmmmm POUTINE!
    Mmmmm POUTINE!
    Mmmmm POUTINE!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

p
    o