User Tag List

Page 1027 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 27 527 927 977 1017 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1037 1077 1127 1527 2027 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,405 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

andit does avon.

i think it depends on how many clients you can get and how much they'd be ordering. i wouldn't be very good at it, but my avon rep is making a killing off of me..

i want those boots, anyone se those pink faux suede boots with the tattoo design on the heel? 34.99 for 16.99!!!!

oh i so want to email that order to my rep..

see if i can find a pic, but means, i'll need a new matching winter coat..and how to turn that to goth..hmm..rose..where's rose..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    just came from another thread, and boiling mad.

how can new members to sc be so damn rude????
    (not to me)

i would like make the worse mod ever..i'd be grabbing tar, feathers, hanging rope...
    LOL thats why I usually keep quiet when stuff starts or I would get in trouble big time

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

my friend just started avon. i think she is suppose to get high sales for the first few orders

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH....shampooo spilled all over my desk, i put the mouse right in it.. (it's the one with the eye on the bottom not a ball...),

went to clean that, almost sat on the cat...(diff cat)..

omg rolflmfao
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Haunish - the trick to keeping Halloween candies in the house ... don't buy anything they would eat!!! works at keeping DH out the goodie bag!!! Learned that long ago. !!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post

Cool boots other then being pink, black would be better, other then I guess couldnt see the pic..lol
    I am not a pink wearing person, last time I tried to wear something with pink, my dh told me to take it off ..lol..said he just cant see me in pink..lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I saw that cooment! NS!!!
    haun, i hope your right. i try not to give him attention when he's whining, sooking etc. i just say STOP. but don't give in and give him whatever he wants. but kinda hard to tell them no when they wanna be snuggled??? *sigh*

i should go see if i have enuf bread to make kekes recipe..seeing how she din't send me one for wholewheat.. (being up at 4 am, and not having enuf coffee in you is NO EXCUSE ! LOL)

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Haunish - the trick to keeping Halloween candies in the house ... don't buy anything they would eat!!! works at keeping DH out the goodie bag!!! Learned that long ago. !!!

LOL, prob is my dh would eat it then, he eats anything seriously..lol..last year he ate all the candy when his sweet ttoth hits watch out, just last night he raided the house for all the cookies, then went on to the salty snacks..lol

safer to not even buy till halloween maybe, then prob nothing left

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post

love those! except they are pink would be better if they were black

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sell Avon, and I make more than I did working full time. Of course, it took me about 4 years to work up to that point. But it's a great way to pick up extra money. It may be different in Canada, but here in the States, you get 50% comission on your first 4 orders. After that, it's based on the more you sell, the more comission you get for each order.

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been spending all my time on Gather trying to get as many gift cards as I can for Christmas.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Zoodle & NS ... Zoodle, you should use gluten whenever you add any other flour than white to your bread recipe. I use ! Tbsp. per cup of non-white flour. Bread making is chemistry. It has to do with proteins, gluten, moisture in the flour, moisture in the air, and on and on. I learned to do bread by hand, its all in the "feel" (no butt grapper comments there comments NS! lol) I still sift my flour before measuring so it is not compacted ... changes the density of bread. recipe coming in next message ... someone tell me how to get those line breaks .please!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL haunish!
    I own like two pink things
    one is a light pink tank top with a black glittery flying V guitar with angel wings otherwise i would never wear it
    and i have another pink shirt from the moody girls freebie awhile ago but its so bright pink that i dont wear it out of the house LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

100% W.Wheat Brread 1 1/2 loaf size .......1 cup + 2 Tbsp. warm water ......1 large egg (help bread rise also) ..... 1 Tbsp. molasses ...... 1 Tbsp. Honey (NS ... if no honey, can sub molasses, or sugar ... feeds the yeast) ... . 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine or oil .... 3 1/3 c. whole wheat flour ..... 2 Tbsp dry milk (adds protein ... if don't have dont worry about it) .... 1 tsp. salt (remember to put in the corners and bury so does come in direct contact with yeast - salt can kill yeast) ..... 2 1/4 tsp. regular yeast or 1 1/2 tsp. bread machine yeast

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

NS ... I have been washing down the kitchen cupboards, doing laundry ... Im sorta sweaty ... so .... I am stepping out for a few minutes but will be back in 5-7 minutes ... I don't need to paint a picture of what I am going to do! lol

Thread Information