User Tag List

Page 1055 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 55 555 955 1005 1045 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1065 1105 1155 1555 2055 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    ok so off topic here..question- I went to cook a chicken this weekend, but when I took it out of the freezer was severely freezer burnt..so I tossed it..was telling my mil and she freaked saying she couldnt beleive I had thrown away a completely fine chicken, that nothing was wrong with it and she cooks foods like that all the time. I know she has taken a rancid steak in her words and cut off the bad part and cooked the rest.
    I was wondering waht everyone else would have done with the chicken?

Now off to enter more words!!!
    When stuff gets freezer burnt I feed it to the big dogs out back. That way it had a purpose. Makes the dog food go further too. Once my fil had huge fit cause we forgot to take a 50lb bag of potatoes out of the house and we sprayed for bugs. I told hubby that the potatoes could have absorbed the spray and I wasnt feeding them to our children. Was back when you could get 50 lbs for $6.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

shuffle that is a 25 pt word from mom's menu we had last month I claimed it oct. 7th. Won't that affect this months Thanksgiving contest to not be able to use it this month?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FROM WIKI
    Is freezer burn chicken safe to eat?

In: Food Storage and Spoilage
    [Edit]
    [Edit]

According to many resources on the internet (including Wikipedia) food that is freezer burned is safe, however the taste may be affected depending on the severity and/or length of time the food has been affected.
    Yes, but it will not taste very good.
    [/quote]Question 3: Is it safe to eat food that has "freezer burn?" Answer: "Freezer burn," a condition in which the surface of food appears light-colored and dried out, occurs when moisture on the surface evaporates. Proper cooling, air removal, moisture-vapor-resistant packaging, a tight seal and an appropriate length of storage help prevent freezer burn. Keep your freezer at 0 F or lower.
    While a food with freezer burn is safe to eat, the quality is lower. You can cut away freezer burn spots either before or after cooking. If a food is heavily freezer-burned, it may be desirable to discard it for quality reasons.
    FOR MORE INFORMATION about how to freeze food to help prevent freezer burn, check these links:

[/quote]

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    shuffle that is a 25 pt word from mom's menu we had last month I claimed it oct. 7th. Won't that affect this months Thanksgiving contest to not be able to use it this month?
    Big effect in that we won't be able to claim it for this month - tells us already been claimed.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

YOHOOOOOOOO!!! Is anyone else gonna enter my contest for the FREE Candian Monopoly Codes? I got 3 of ya so far.......Ends tonight.......
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    YOHOOOOOOOO!!! Is anyone else gonna enter my contest for the FREE Candian Monopoly Codes? I got 3 of ya so far.......Ends tonight.......
    I will but I forgot what I have to do..lol..do I pm you with a guess number was that it?

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the new words omg going to be entering for days LOL
    i have a headache ughhh pass the huka LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, so now you guys all made me cry!!

I finally had time to go vote for the kids costumes and well all I can say is WOW. You guys and Gals are the bestest!!

I was busy this whole weekend so I didn't get on the puter at all and then today at work was frantic and well I just got out of a meeting and thought I would spend sometime voting and you all voted the whole weekend and are little family here is up in the 4.8 and 4.9's. Same for a belly pics too. I just can't belive you all are so nice!!

I sure hope one of us wins!! With all the hard work you have put into the voting, one of the gruop has to win!!

OK I am now off to vote on bellies again.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES to you all!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Originally Posted by Aphena
    Ok contest time. I have 10 Monopoly Canadian codes that I have not been able to trade and since we are close to it ending online, I decided to make a game

Here's how it will work.

I am thinking of a number..(easy so everyone can participate) you got 0-500.

The closest to my number will win + (see below)
    which i am pming Jen with for honesty, shes in us too so she cant' use them, sorry US people...

The closest too my number wins 5 chances! That is 5 online entry codes. (i won 2x in one play)

The second closest wins 3

The 3rd closest wins 2.

In the event more than one person is in one of the above three postions. I will write down your username and put it in a hat. I will announce winners tommarow. May the best guesser win.

PM me your entries
    One allowed per user ID.

figured u all nedded a hump

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    OK, so now you guys all made me cry!!

I finally had time to go vote for the kids costumes and well all I can say is WOW. You guys and Gals are the bestest!!

I was busy this whole weekend so I didn't get on the puter at all and then today at work was frantic and well I just got out of a meeting and thought I would spend sometime voting and you all voted the whole weekend and are little family here is up in the 4.8 and 4.9's. Same for a belly pics too. I just can't belive you all are so nice!!

I sure hope one of us wins!! With all the hard work you have put into the voting, one of the gruop has to win!!

OK I am now off to vote on bellies again.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES to you all!!

Back at you sugar!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I fired off an email to canada post, complaining that the mailman is leaving parcels on the doorstep in plain view and not checking to see if anyone is home. I thought they're supposed to leave a card with instructions where to pick up, which is what i gathered from their website too.

anyway, i get a reply. "can u provide us with your full mailing adress and tracking number"

ARGGGGHHH..okay, here's my mailing adress. why do you need the tracking number.?? the parcel isn't lost. you idiots. your leaving packages on the doorstep to be stolen...ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

someone..anyone..???
    i'm gonna go postal on their arses.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    ok so off topic here..question- I went to cook a chicken this weekend, but when I took it out of the freezer was severely freezer burnt..so I tossed it..was telling my mil and she freaked saying she couldnt beleive I had thrown away a completely fine chicken, that nothing was wrong with it and she cooks foods like that all the time. I know she has taken a rancid steak in her words and cut off the bad part and cooked the rest.
    I was wondering waht everyone else would have done with the chicken?

Now off to enter more words!!!

i woulda tossed it, and then bought you some half decent freezer bags. don't use breadbags, those are really bad for freezer burn, and those dollar store ones. use the good quality ziplock or glad. and if your going to be storing for more than a month, but the double thickness ones. you don't need to be throwing away good money.

anyway, mil's are nuts. don't eat freezer burnt food, or any food that any part of it has gone bad. that's sssssick. well, gross..you know what i mean. freezer burnt food tastes terrible.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

clothespin for 200 points exp. 11/30 (borrowed)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally I'd throw anything with bad freezer burn out especially if it'd been in there for any length of time but DH will not and would kill me if I did (not literally but he'd be really po'd about it and want to strangle me). We usually use our meat up pretty quickly so it may start to get freezer burn if DH doesn't package it right but doesn't get too bad (doesn't get bad rotten just dried out and funky taste.) In defense of my taste buds I've learned to make something really spicy with it and something that I can cut into small pieces so that you don't get a big bite of a piece that is less then good tasting and also I marinate it when possible spicing generously. DH grew up extremely poor to the point there wasn't always food to be had. So where I'm picky about what I eat he has learned to eat whats available and to not waste anything. I understand where he's coming from but I'm soooo very happy I never had to eat squirrel, frog legs or any of the other icky things he grew up on!

Aphena was this supposed to be bump by any chance
    figured u all nedded a hump
    If not then yeah hump day is my favorite day of the week lmao but not Wednesday yet!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh by the way OGRE is now working but was at my limit so couldn't check to see if DRAMA does.

Thread Information