User Tag List

Page 1155 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 155 655 1055 1105 1145 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1165 1205 1255 1655 2155 ... LastLast
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 38027
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lmao NS it wasn't the whole cow patty!!! He'd of never been able to laugh about that not even now years later. No we assumed the cow slung it with its tail lmao since that was the only thing that made sense but he had some in his hair and on the side of his face. After I got the baby wipes out and cleaned him up even he had to laugh about it. Well that is until we went in to eat a short time later and DS told the waitress about him getting poop on himself roflmao I thought he was gonna crawl right under the table since ds was loud enough everyone in the restaurant probably heard him. lmao dh was wishing Jace had never learned to talk!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    i'm in shock that the voting is done... didn't the last one go on for like a month after the end date?

I may enter one tomorrow got to find my pics..

So waiting for Nov 27 and leaving comments on the FP contest... anyone got one? 10 comments a day = 500 points
    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    she obviously fuggot the 10 second rule
    It was over 3o min since i ate lmao

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    LOL aw poor dog hope he doesnt get sick LOL
    no he will eat anything.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

SD. oh ya, there are many times you wish they never learned to talk! omg. ryan would do it to cause trouble. he'd overhear something and then go right to the person we were talking about and say it. whose at fault? us. you shouldn't talk about ppl behind their back. i learned my lesson.

so who we picking on next?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL, I drank caffeine throughout both pregnancies and they are hyper but fine. I mean I am in no means a health expert to tell you to do it either way but I love my coke and well drink it everyday several times a day depending on the weather and my stress level. When I got pregnant with my first it was hockey season lockout and well not a whole lot to do but well make babies...so right after the new year what comes? Roll up the rim at timmy's which made me drink tons and tons of coffee. I used to work in the office at the time and my office was right in the front so all my employees would come in with coffees for me to suck up and well it worked. I would say the first month of my pregnancy I had at least 4-6 cups a day but hey in my defense I had no idea I was pregnant When I knew I cut it down but still not entirely.
    I love caffeine...I love coke...just cant cut it out entirely its like a cocaine addiction

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Had a really weird evening.

Went to see A Chorus Line (did I mention that I love love love plays, musicals & concerts - the reason I live alone is so I can go anywhere anytime I please without answering to anyone other than my pushy cat). There was an elderly lady with her daughter in the row in front of us. 3/4 of the way through the performance, the lady had a stroke. My friend called out for help, a man in the row behind us actually screamed "Is there a doctor in the house?" This older gentleman (70 if a day) came running over to her, pushing his way past the idiotic people in the row in front of us who were too stunned to move. One of the ushers hurried over behind him and told him to give the woman some breathing room, so he said, "I'm an anaesthesiologist (sp?)." He told the daughter - who was in a blind panic & my friend was trying to keep calm - that she was breathing & had a pulse. He then picked her up & ran out of the theatre with her, the daughter following behind while leaning on an usher. The idiotic woman who was sitting beside the poor lady started grumbling about the debacle ruining her theatrical experience, & it was all I could do to not give her a theatrical experience she would really remember. Sheesh. All I kept thinking is this is what those idiotic downvoters must be like in person.

We talked to the Manager before we left - the poor lady had regained her speech by the time she was carried out to the lobby & was taken by ambulance to the hospital (2 blocks away). So, all ended as well as could be expected.

Never in my life did I dream I would hear someone actually say, "Is there a doctor in the house?"

For those inclined to say a prayer, may I request one for the poor lady, her daughter & the hero doctor who saved the day.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

andit. OMG. must be a full moon like hubby said. there are too many idiots out and about! that poor woman! i don't think i woulda controlled myself with that ingorant thing next to her. i'm usually non-confrontational in person, except when i'm using coupons in the store, then ..ya starting to get the full contact shopper thing.. but normally i'm quiet and let everything slide, and beotch later.

but something like that woulda have thrown me right off, i woulda made her feel like 2 frickin cents. no, i wouldn't..cause if my dh was with me, he woula beat me to it, and had half the audience applauding for telling someone off. (he is oh so good at that)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wow what an experience. I am so glad to hear the poor lady is okay and too bad there is no real way of following up with her. As for the woman next to her she deserved a serious smack in the face, I think I would have hit her in some way

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Morning Star!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the words! I am word deprived again! bring on the straight jacket! SMB I totally get the wood high! I do exactly the same thing. BTUs is BTUs. Picking up scraps of wood got us thru one of the worst winters we a few years ago. Jode - I pmd you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm with amy a good elbow upside the head or to the nose ...Oh oops so sorry. Now aren't you glad it was just a elbow and not you requiring an ambulance, now that woulda really ruined your theater experience ya beotch. Dam it's easy to talk the talk but I wouldn't of thought about doing that until I was half way home then wished I'd thought of it earlier. People like that tend to stun me to the point of brain shutting down. Now if I was on higher doses of prednisone at the time no problem but lmao I'd of probably just smacked her without pretending it was an accident. what to say when they bump my steroids up too high I get sooooooo aggressive. It sounds like that woman is doing pretty good, was fortunate there was a doctor there

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

good morning(or goodnight for me soon...almost done my night shift!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a good night everyone going to try going back to bed for a bit

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Sorry I missed you Firefly, I was bopping around SC! Well Im alone again, its 4 am ... dh gets up in an hour, maybe I'll go down for a cup of tea and see if ... I don't disturb him! (snicker snicker) I am such a brat!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a chatty bunch.
    I sure hope that lady is going to be fine. That would have been strange hearing someone shout "Is there a doctor in the house". The one complaining would ended up in the hospital too if I was there, I can be really mouthy when someone it stupid!

I can wait to get home tonight and look for more wood. (As Kekes says the kind you burn in the fireplace LOL) Although I could use the other kind right about now too.

OK I have to go striaghten my hair before I leave for work. I'll see you all in about 2 hours.

OH and thatnks for the words.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Thread Information