User Tag List

Page 1655 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 655 1155 1555 1605 1645 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1665 1705 1755 2155 ... LastLast
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 38027
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    ohh kaela tg your on. So the migraiens have ceased for now...My brain feels ok. However, last night i start getting lower back pain. I could not relive it. I think it was bad ass muscle spasm. So i laid down exhausted form the migraine and the pain. That privded some releif exept i woke up all friign noight with horrible mid and lwoer back muscle spasms....This sucks SHYT. What can i do here?
    I messed up my back about 10 yrs ago when I spent a month in hospital (drs wouldn't listen to me & couldn't figure out what was wrong with me - turns out I was right that it was related to my appendix that had burst 6 months before, they'd left a piece behind! ).

2 things work for me. Lie on a flat surface (I lie on the carpetted floor) with a small pillow or rolled up towel under the small of your back & another under your neck. For me, it takes 15 minutes to relieve the pressure.

The other thing I do is use a balance ball (you can get them for $10 or less if you look around), the ones about 2 ft high. I sit on the floor with my back against the ball, then slowly roll myself up so that I'm lying on the ball with my feet on the ground, & my head upside down, my back arched. Then I roll back to a sitting position. Course that might make the migraine worse.

Hope you feel better soon.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

so yes things are slowly returning to normal, and i dont' want them tooo!!! i wannem better than b4.

snake: did u find the thread yet? i think if you go to the tearoom and type in jokes you'll find it. don't bother asking directions, just wander aimlessly around like guys do

so i din't make haunishs porkchops..the DS DID! and MMMMMmmm they are smelling fine!! i told him, see rule #2 *point to fridge...other fridge..MY FRIDGE*

SAYS: if i cook it you CLEAN IT..meaning put dishes in dishwasher.

he goes, ok. and gathers up all the ingredients, mixes up the sauce. uses the tongs i put and puts the chops in and turns it on.

and then i pass out for 3 hours because of that YELLOW MR.CLEAN. not the original one, the one they sell along side the bestselling febreeze which is always sold out and you cna't cash in your raincheck. anyway. i forgot. this is the 3rd time the strong lemon one has made me sick.

so goign to have dh use it on the deck. somewhere outside. man the stuff is potent!!! first my head went funny. then the worst headache evah. then out like a light! adn i kept waking up but i couldn't get fullly awake. soon as i did i yelled: ryan dump that fricking bucket outside!!! never bothered him, just me.

so if your sensitive to smells, stay away from the yellow fellow.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    they are sending me to Toronto from wednesday to friday
    apparently they are getting me a train ticket then someone would be at union station to take me to the hotel and hair appt they are supposed to call me monday though and confirm all the details
    i have to catch a train at freaking 8:34am on wednesday and you have to be at the station an hour before hand so omfg i have to get up early LOL
    Man, Rose, that rocks!! A lot of us on this thread are in TO, you should try to meet somebody! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    btw, hubby just came up stairs and APPOLOGIZED, well. not my kind of an appology but appologies are hard for some ppl. so i'll take what i can get he said he was sorry for making me mad (ok be more specific...what did u do?) and i had him stumped. but he did come up with for criticizing. so ok, i got somewhere.. so we'll see how it goes. i don't need an appology. appologies are for suckers. i need thigns to change around here, u know wot i mean?

9/10 men have no idea what they are appologizing for. they just know the wifey is upset, and if they want any peace in the house they'd better appologize for something even if it's just being born a male.

am i right snake? am i right???
    LMAO... shame on you for making me laugh so hard when I have this terrible cough. Glad to hear that DH apologized, mine is like that, he'd rather cut off his own hand than apologize about anything!

and then i pass out for 3 hours because of that YELLOW MR.CLEAN. not the original one, the one they sell along side the bestselling febreeze which is always sold out and you cna't cash in your raincheck. anyway. i forgot. this is the 3rd time the strong lemon one has made me sick.

so goign to have dh use it on the deck. somewhere outside. man the stuff is potent!!! first my head went funny. then the worst headache evah. then out like a light! adn i kept waking up but i couldn't get fullly awake. soon as i did i yelled: ryan dump that fricking bucket outside!!! never bothered him, just me.

so if your sensitive to smells, stay away from the yellow fellow.
    OMG I dumped a whole bottle of that crap about a month ago, the fumes from it were horrendous! I have never smelled something like that which didn't come with 1000 warnings all over it. It was terrible!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    I messed up my back about 10 yrs ago when I spent a month in hospital (drs wouldn't listen to me & couldn't figure out what was wrong with me - turns out I was right that it was related to my appendix that had burst 6 months before, they'd left a piece behind! ).

2 things work for me. Lie on a flat surface (I lie on the carpetted floor) with a small pillow or rolled up towel under the small of your back & another under your neck. For me, it takes 15 minutes to relieve the pressure.

The other thing I do is use a balance ball (you can get them for $10 or less if you look around), the ones about 2 ft high. I sit on the floor with my back against the ball, then slowly roll myself up so that I'm lying on the ball with my feet on the ground, & my head upside down, my back arched. Then I roll back to a sitting position. Course that might make the migraine worse.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Little prince has one....Is this permanent relief or do i ahev to do this every friging time???
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

totally fattening, but i think it will go good with ryan's dinner, plus i need to use up some apples here...(apple brown betty 498 calories!!)

http://www.pastrywiz.com/dailyrecipes/recipes/278.htm

aph, most back exercises you have to do regularly. like everyday. but it's supposed to help. i can't do the ones the dr told me to do. i can't get off the floor.
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Mar 7th, 2009 at 11:03 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    So sorry you've still got a migraine Aphena and now muscle spasms as well. With the migraines I got after suffering with one for too long the muscles in my neck would start spasming and it'd move on down my back from there. With the lower back I found if I laid down and brought my knees up to my chin and hold it there for a minute it'd sometimes help. If it hurts to do that don't. Can try ice or heat but basically I had to get my migraine under control before the muscles would calm down. The stretch of your muscle can help relieve it. Sometimes extra strength excedrin would help me it has the same exact medicine that excedrin migraine has, I'd get it in the generic form.

Actually the migraine is much better...it's the spasms...may pick some of that up...I have Gerd have to watch the aspirin.....my body is goign nutz as my mind....

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

lookit what i found while searching desserts:

http://www.bettybeauty.com/brown.php...FQ8eDQod5zunZg

close yer damn eyes snake:

now they'll never know if your not a real blonde or whatever. hair color..for"down there"

they even have ..neon pink!

omg i am so old, i did not know this stuff existed..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

lookit what i found while searching desserts:

http://www.bettybeauty.com/brown.php...FQ8eDQod5zunZg

close yer damn eyes snake:

now they'll never know if your not a real blonde or whatever. hair color..for"down there"

they even have ..neon pink!

omg i am so old, i did not know this stuff existed..

I knew it the only thing i could do with the pink is use the stencil and put "insert big manly thing here"

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NS I didn't know people went grey there...interesting So what were you really searching for when you came across this ?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Little prince has one....Is this permanent relief or do i ahev to do this every friging time???
    I usually get relief for about a week each time I do it.

It's better if you do them regularly, cause if you keep it up, like a regular exercise routine, the spasms aren't so bad. I'm bad for not doing it regularly, especially in winter when my body just doesn't like the cold, but it still helps. What you're trying to do is strengthen the muscles, at least that`s what I was told.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    NS I didn't know people went grey there...interesting So what were you really searching for when you came across this ?

Ya like we will get the truth on that one.....

I didnt knwo either till a few years ago, it makes sense.....Everythign else goes gray....Funny how it's nto liek k public knowledge.

You get whiskers too.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

snake: did u find the thread yet? i think if you go to the tearoom and type in jokes you'll find it. don't bother asking directions, just wander aimlessly around like guys do
    didnt look yet. just got home.

you didn't say she was in karate!!! lots of luck to her!!! wish ryan would still go to them. (tkd)
    yup. she is a yellow belt. she won a Bronze metal today. so excited. this is her second metal now.

The dumbest part of a mans body is his penis.....
    It hangs out with a couple of nuts,
    lives next door to an asshole
    and his best friend is a pussy!

So true snakey so true.....
    lol yup. im not afraid to admit it.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning/afternoon everyone, better today ..have a tendency to keep things in and when they hit, I crack.

Hope you like the pork chops NS, my dh loves them, got them off a blog they are very good.

My dh has horrible back problems, has a small case or something of spina bifida(I think it is), he has days where he cant get out of the bed, but that hasnt happened for awhile, thank goodness, but I worry about the day he might wreak it for good.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, congrats to your daughter newsnake..tried to get mine to sign up for karate, but alas she did not want to, she is in a choir though,loves to sing,

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    NS glad your strike is over & things are getting back to normal (well kinda). Sounds like your hubby is making an effort & maybe he will think before he speaks at least for awhile. Who knows you may get lucky and get them to help out around the house (wonders do happen). You know they know how to pick up underwear & run the dishwasher. We have a saying in the south if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy, pass it on from time to time. Hope you have a good weekend.
    the newfs have sayin: if ya don't pay the plot on yer grandmothe's grave, up she comes

not sure if it means anything ...

I knew it the only thing i could do with the pink is use the stencil and put "insert big manly thing here"
    Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    don't know which of you to slap first.

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    didnt look yet. just got home.

yup. she is a yellow belt. she won a Bronze metal today. so excited. this is her second metal now.

lol yup. im not afraid to admit it.
    AWSOME SNAKE! i think ryan has like 6 maybe even 9. he has i think one gold for patterns. he almost got god in sparring. we were in pei. the round was tied the whole time, went to sudden death and time ws ticking and ticking. and then buddy got the hit on ryan to win. but it was a damn good match.

he doesn't spar anymore. he's (i can't believe i'm saying this) not aggressive enuf. (ryan is blue now)
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Mar 7th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Hope everyone has a good weekend, congrats to your daughter newsnake..tried to get mine to sign up for karate, but alas she did not want to, she is in a choir though,loves to sing,

tyvm. she loves it. this is her second year now.

the newfs have sayin: if ya don't pay the plot on yer grandmothe's grave, up she comes

not sure if it means anything ...

AWSOME SNAKE! i think ryan has like 6 maybe even 9. he has i think one gold for patterns. he almost got god in sparring. we were in pei. the round was tied the whole time, went to sudden death and time ws ticking and ticking. and then buddy got the hit on ryan to win. but it was a damn good match.

he doesn't spar anymore. he's (i can't believe i'm saying this) not aggressive enuf. (ryan is blue now)
    ty. wow he got a lot. this is her second yr so only go 2. she almost had another but the last person in her group beat her but .2 pts. so she got bumped. she had the highest score until the last 4. then 3 of them beat her. but fer her second part.... the kumate <SP?> she got bronze.

Thread Information