User Tag List

Page 1656 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 656 1156 1556 1606 1646 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1666 1706 1756 2156 ... LastLast
Results 24,826 to 24,840 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

not bad snake! ryan gets one for patterns (poomsee) and one for sparring. they usually work it here (esp with the lower/younger ones) that you at least walk away with bronze.

so you get 2 per tourney if you do both. ryan was in karate first. then i won a free month of tkd. well, when ryan tried that..forget karate. he was hooked. course we have a hilarious instructor. he's strict but funny at same time. he means business but the kids knows he cares.

ex

ryan and this kid were carring on (i think ryan was an orange at time) anyway, ryan stopped, but this kid kept going. mr P walked by, and hauled the kid off the floor by his belt! and carried him like that waist high to time out. i was in splits. dh says, what if his belt loosens and he falls?

my reply? well, then he'll learn to tie it properly next time.

then there was the time another instructor got them to lay on their backs (kids too!) side by side while he stepped on their stomaches to get to the end of the line.

dh FREAKED when i told him.

my reply? glad you didn't come with us to that class then.

i think ryan has been in for 3 years in tkd, 10 weeks in karate.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    not bad snake! ryan gets one for patterns (poomsee) and one for sparring. they usually work it here (esp with the lower/younger ones) that you at least walk away with bronze.

so you get 2 per tourney if you do both. ryan was in karate first. then i won a free month of tkd. well, when ryan tried that..forget karate. he was hooked. course we have a hilarious instructor. he's strict but funny at same time. he means business but the kids knows he cares.

ex

ryan and this kid were carring on (i think ryan was an orange at time) anyway, ryan stopped, but this kid kept going. mr P walked by, and hauled the kid off the floor by his belt! and carried him like that waist high to time out. i was in splits. dh says, what if his belt loosens and he falls?

then there was the time another instructor got them to lay on their backs (kids too!) side by side while he stepped on their stomaches to get to the end of the line.

cool. tkd is only offered in about a hrs drive from where i live. lol so she stuck with karate. lol she wants to do dance to but thts a hr drive one way to. and 3 times a week. so told her no on that one. our schedule is hectic enough as it is. lol she use to be in gymnastics and piano lessons but she gave those up. poor thing was booked every day after school. she a straight A student and it didnt' effect her grades but she found it to hectic for her "social life". her words not mine. yea and she is only 8. 9 next month.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

omg snake, she's quite the talent girl isn't she? and ya i know all about hectic schedules! this used to be ryans:

mon: sparring 7-8pm <--now moved to saturdays, can't go dh works
    tues: reg tkd 7-7:45
    wed: awana 6:30-7:45 <--used to be 8:15 but lost the place with the gym
    thurs: tkd 7-7:45
    friday cadets 6:30-8:45
    sat: end of every month we go to a double feature move at church 6:30-whenever
    sun: 10-11:30 church

he was complaining to he had no free time. but then on his "freetime" all he does is shoot at thing with toy guns. and the shrink said to have him into something everyday if possible helps with his adhd. so now he has saturdays and mondays off. FOR NOW. now he's talking about trying basketball. wtf?

so i managed (pardon the pun) to *score* some free tickets for a basket ball game this month. so we'll see if he still wants to try it after actually WATCHING a game. lmao, he never even see one outside of what they do in gymclass.

and ryan's tkd class is about 20-30 mins drive. and his cadets is about 30-40 mins drive. alot of running around!

omg kick me i almost forgot.

HAUNISH:

that pork was damn good. i mean, is. i tried a pc. only took 6 hours for boneless. i can't wait til supper. and the apple betty mmm needs rediwhip tho..

hurry up 5pm huuurrrryyyy..hell i might have to start without dh.
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Mar 7th, 2009 at 02:18 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg snake, she's quite the talent girl isn't she? and ya i know all about hectic schedules! this used to be ryans:

mon: sparring 7-8pm <--now moved to saturdays, can't go dh works
    tues: reg tkd 7-7:45
    wed: awana 6:30-7:45 <--used to be 8:15 but lost the place with the gym
    thurs: tkd 7-7:45
    friday cadets 6:30-8:45
    sat: end of every month we go to a double feature move at church 6:30-whenever
    sun: 10-11:30 church

he was complaining to he had no free time. but then on his "freetime" all he does is shoot at thing with toy guns. and the shrink said to have him into something everyday if possible helps with his adhd. so now he has saturdays and mondays off. FOR NOW. now he's talking about trying basketball. wtf?

so i managed (pardon the pun) to *score* some free tickets for a basket ball game this month. so we'll see if he still wants to try it after actually WATCHING a game. lmao, he never even see one outside of what they do in gymclass.

and ryan's tkd class is about 20-30 mins drive. and his cadets is about 30-40 mins drive. alot of running around!

omg kick me i almost forgot.

dang. I though Shea-lynn's schedule was bad. it use to be:

mon - karate 630 - 730
    tues- gymnastics (can't remember time)
    wed - karete 630 - 730, then timmies for half hr. lol
    thur - crash kids (church thingy) - 630 - 800
    fri- piano 330 - 430

now its just mon, wed, and thrus, and thats bad enough. oh yea and she use to be in sparks. lol but it was on karate nites so she picked karate when she got old enough. u have to be 7 here. so soon as she turned 7 she joined. lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You gotta love us Newfies!
    > >>>
    > >>> A Southern Baptist Minister was seated next to a Newfie on a
    > >>> flight
    > >>> to St.John's.After the plane was airborne, drink orders were
    > >>> taken.
    > >>> The Newfie asked for a Bacardi Rum and Coke, which was brought and
    > >>> placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the Southern
    > >>> Baptist Minister if he would like a drink. He replied in
    > >>> disgust......."I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than
    > >>> let
    > >>> liquor touch my lips" The Newfie then handed his drink back to the
    > >>> attendant and said: "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

snake...

her shedule was very similar to ryans. but girls need a social life more than the boys (even at age 9). does she tie up the phone?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

snake...

her shedule was very similar to ryans. but girls need a social life more than the boys (even at age 9). does she tie up the phone?
    omg do she ever. shes a typical women there. hahahahahaha

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i wish ryan would stick to phones and not toy guns..grr! *pop* *pop* *poppitypopopop*

for 6 hours straight cause of his adhd.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i wish ryan would stick to phones and not toy guns..grr! *pop* *pop* *poppitypopopop*

for 6 hours straight cause of his adhd.
    sry. must be tough. and that poppopopopopop would get irrating.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya, i should send him up there with you.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Btw RT so glad you enjoyed the soup. I always worry about giving recipes to people in case they hate it, I would feel responsible. You can add almost anything into lentil soup and it is good
    I'm having it again today... I loved it; this time I'm adding grated
    carrots too. Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    That would be great Amy. I live outside a small town in the country. The town's restaurants idea of Chinese food is chicken balls! lol Never see anything ethnic around here!
    Oh I am so missing good chinese food - no one can recommend
    any decent place here.

[quote=NSangel;781434]rose, didn't someone post a recipe for microwave choc cake on here? is your aunt hiding amongst us??
    Yeah, I posted the 5minute Microwave chocolate cake awhile
    back. I made it a couple of times but it's very habit forming.

[quote=newsnakeowner1978;782011]You gotta love us Newfies!
    A Southern Baptist Minister was seated next to a Newfie on a
    placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the Southern
    Another good one.... thanks for the laugh!

NS - how are you holding on?

lolcat... the last thing you want to do is bring the little ones to
    Sugar Mountain. Once you see all the goodies they have, you
    won't want to share any lol

It's so dreary out there; windy and rainy and cold... luckily, I
    don't have to go anywhere.

Well back to PS - after all it's been a couple of hours!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya, i should send him up there with you.

sure. i'll keep him in check. of course i am the soft one. when wife says no dd comes and says "daddy" with her bottom lip out and blinkin her eyes. lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    You gotta love us Newfies!
    > >>>
    > >>> A Southern Baptist Minister was seated next to a Newfie on a
    > >>> flight
    > >>> to St.John's.After the plane was airborne, drink orders were
    > >>> taken.
    > >>> The Newfie asked for a Bacardi Rum and Coke, which was brought and
    > >>> placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the Southern
    > >>> Baptist Minister if he would like a drink. He replied in
    > >>> disgust......."I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than
    > >>> let
    > >>> liquor touch my lips" The Newfie then handed his drink back to the
    > >>> attendant and said: "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

my old grey cat has blood comming from what looks like her behind. she's pretty wooly so blair is washing her up to see if he can see what the problem is. i think she's on her way out and i'm going to end up putting her down i knew this day would come..but..i'm sad

update: blair can't see anything wrong, thinking it maybe hard bowel movements, she is pooping hard turds. so i'm wondering what i should be giving her? andit? you around?
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Mar 7th, 2009 at 07:51 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

rose, didn't someone post a recipe for microwave choc cake on here? is your aunt hiding amongst us??

and whose been encouraging snake?

i had to copy those and print them off for my twisted sister-inlaws. they'll luv em. that last one i heard b4, but i still laffed.

does snake know about the jokes thread. oops..guess he does now.

btw, hubby just came up stairs and APPOLOGIZED, well. not my kind of an appology but appologies are hard for some ppl. so i'll take what i can get he said he was sorry for making me mad (ok be more specific...what did u do?) and i had him stumped. but he did come up with for criticizing. so ok, i got somewhere.. so we'll see how it goes. i don't need an appology. appologies are for suckers. i need thigns to change around here, u know wot i mean?

9/10 men have no idea what they are appologizing for. they just know the wifey is upset, and if they want any peace in the house they'd better appologize for something even if it's just being born a male.

am i right snake? am i right???
    it may have been me awhile ago when i got the email then i forgot and posted it for you guys again
    but i just tried it for the first time last night...and omfg it was awesome but dont use whole wheat flour apparently haha cara said it was nasty and she threw it out saying it tasted like stale cake found out after she used the whole wheat flour instead of the white haha
    yes one of my aunties is hiding among us but she only has like one post or something like that cause she doesnt come around that often LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Man, Rose, that rocks!! A lot of us on this thread are in TO, you should try to meet somebody! LOL
    I want to! but idk how much time I will get though since I get there around 10:30 wed morning then have a hair appt (idk how long that will take) then idk if they have anything planned for the rest of wed if not then maybe i can find someone who wants to hang then...i get spending money too just not sure when they will give it to me before the trip is over or as we are leaving haha but i would love to go to H&M if im close enough to one i could live in that store!
    then thurs we have the photoshoot all day (they said 9am-5pm) so probably be too tired to hang out that night am hoping I have internet so i can veg out in the hotel room haha
    then fri i leave at 11:30am and come home so no shopping time that day

ex

omg they allow them to step on their stomachs...? man they would break my ribs if anyone stepped on my stomach either that i would end up with something fractured haha I'm delicate...my sis gave me bruised ribs a few years ago and all she did was punch me...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Thread Information