User Tag List

Page 1651 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 651 1151 1551 1601 1641 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1661 1701 1751 2151 ... LastLast
Results 24,751 to 24,765 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya but she'd hafta put a sb acct in her pets names

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    OK, since most of the folks here are on Swagbucks, do you think my siggy would count as a happy winner of swag? Couldn't get the page with the electronic giftcard to show up properly, so chose that one. Can use all the help I can get getting points, so figure a pic might gain me a buck. I'm the desperate one, remember?
    Aww thats so cute! I saw your videos on youtube the other night... how did you teach Quincy to roll over?

I'm going to get back to my cleaning... apparently Gabby's trying to help. I just found her chewed up toy mouse in the garbage bag too. lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Winster takes too long to win

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i feel the same way geb, the first one was easy, but the 2nd, unless u got a membership, takes looong time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i think i hear my captors eating. looks like i have to forage when they go out tonight. the big one (or maybe it was the little one), picked up the big one's livingroom decoration. it is probably because someone is dropping by later..dang, i shouldn't have told them.
    Victory is the element of surprise! (only express what is necessary! let them have to explain their lack of inaction to others ... no more warnings!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

[quote=NSangel he asks me where all the glasses are

I DON'T STEAL GLASSES, JUST FUSHION RAZORS DUMBUTT[/quote]

ROFLMFAO

When I ask dh where something is, only reply I get is ... wherever you left it last time you used it! ...
    Funny ... he gets all red and peeved when I use the same line on him ?????

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

lol...MEN not sure if i want one or not

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Aww thats so cute! I saw your videos on youtube the other night... how did you teach Quincy to roll over?

I'm going to get back to my cleaning... apparently Gabby's trying to help. I just found her chewed up toy mouse in the garbage bag too. lol
    Quincy's a natural when it comes to rolling over, unlike Lily who gets stuck half-way & expects the cookie. Actually, her command to lie on her back is "Batgirl", cause she looks like a bat when she throws her head back, ears flying, & shows a bit of teeth (my mom gave her that command, I had taught her hand signals).

I started with Q lying on his side, then lured him over by sticking a piece of liver in front of his nose & getting him to roll onto his back. Then I paired that with a command (Roll Over). He was very quick to figure that one out.

For all the dog knows, she flat out refuses to roll over. It's not important enough for me to fuss over, so I get her to do other things.

I've been trying for a year now to teach Quincy cat to fetch. Considering it took me 2 years to teach Lily dog to pick things up (& Labradors fetch instinctively, haha), I guess it'll be a while.

Right now they're both on strike, refusing to do any commands. My parents were here earlier, which means I just have to sit here & look cute to get treats, so why am I going to listen to the idiot human. Once dinner time comes around & they realize that I'm the one controlling the microwave, they'll change their tune.

It's nice that you have a helper. All Quincy does is try to eat cardboard boxes. I don't think he realizes he's supposed to be a cat.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Andit are you sending that pic to swagbucks? Its so darn cute bet they'd put it up somewhere least I would. Mollie and me had a nap she's calmer now that I'm holding her some and found I can hummm cuss lol and keep from snarling, whining and squawling every time I have to walk at all. I humm cuss and talk to her and it seems to be helping us both. Kekes I gave her the jammies I've been wearing that last couple nights and ummm er well days too lol. Soon as I got home from the drs I hopped right back into them yesterday or was that the day before shoot losing track.

Rose thats how I pack so I won't forget anything, go thru what I wear each day used to forget my jammies and socks a lot but now I don't. Then go thru my routines like brushing my teeth so lol I won't forget my toothbrush hopefully ever again. I end up way over packing though but especially when I'm going somewhere and not sure what all I'll have available or am doing I'll pack stuff like a swimsuit in case there is a pool stuff like that.

Oh NS NOOOOO don't warn them a good embarrassment of having your undies in the middle of the livingroom when company comes is priceless and no way is your dh gonna be able to blame that size of undies on your ds!

Was it Zoodle who isn't feeling good today? Well hope whoever it was is feeling better. Haunish so sorry your having a bummed out day huggggggs. Rebel hope you find your gc congrats on your win

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Btw RT so glad you enjoyed the soup. I always worry about giving recipes to people in case they hate it, I would feel responsible. You can add almost anything into lentil soup and it is good

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Im cooking up a storm here to take to the inlaws tomorrow. I decided to make Indian food.
    Making naan (or roti), butter chicken, chicken biryani and curry meat and veggies.
    Also made a pot of lentil soup and making sheppard's pie in case people don't like the Indian food

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

rebel is probably still hunting through papers. ugh, i'd be flipping and it would be right under my nose the whole time

andit: when i hold a pc of food out under their nose they snatch my hand off!!! drives me nuts, can't even teach them to sit.

and i got skunky cheese to get rid of..

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

grr!!
    i got the weirdest errro:

the following submission has been corrected according to your approval or sumthing like wtf?

hit okay

nothing happend parental control kicked in and booted me

now i donno wot i was gonna say

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    andit: when i hold a pc of food out under their nose they snatch my hand off!!! drives me nuts, can't even teach them to sit.

and i got skunky cheese to get rid of..
    The cheese may be skunky for you, but I'm sure you have someone happy to eat it. Is it soft cheese or hard? Either way, put some on a fork (may have to sneak out & get your DH's favorite utensil) & tell the grabby one to Sit. Usually after the second attempt to snatch & getting a mouthful of metal, they realize that the rules have changed.

It's important not to react. Don't snicker & say, serves you right, ya greedy brat. Don't fuss & say poor baby, did you hurt yourself. Act like nothing at all happened.

Trust me, this method works. Even my then spooky constantly starving kitty learned not to bite the hand that feeds him.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

andit? stupid question, u put the cheese on the fork???

i gotta try this, cause they do they snatch and will eat your whole hand off. where u learn this stuff?

the skunky cheese (cause i know ppl are wondering) is that armstrong stuff that's in like logs? and it's garden veg. semi soft..like mozza..white cheddar tho me thinks. they luv it no one here can stand it.
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Mar 6th, 2009 at 04:48 PM.

Thread Information