User Tag List

Page 1605 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 605 1105 1505 1555 1595 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1615 1655 1705 2105 ... LastLast
Results 24,061 to 24,075 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    I WISH I could install one of these. ...
    Mike Holmes come to my house! When am I going to win the lottery???
    when we installed our prog thermostat, i wish i had mike to supervise. we were almost an hour trying to figure out what wires connect to which. and i mean, it's ELECTRICAL you don't wnat to screw around with it you could hook up a central air conditioner to mine if you had it..

so after i had a brain fart..

um..dh, does GR possibly refer to GREEN WIRE? wh=white wire? R=RED??

then we were all set.

BOY DID WE FEEL DUMB.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the words.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

OKAY, whoever signed up under me for swagbucks, will ya get busy searching? i only need one more swagbuck to cash in and i can't seem to get it for NUTIN!

thanks luvs

OMG, my printer just CHEWED up the recipe it was doing!!! arrrgh.

anyone got a good recipe for crockpot sweet and sour meatballs? i got a recipe for perfect slow cooker rice which works great (uses long grain--not instant)
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Feb 27th, 2009 at 06:58 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I think she meant P & G which is Procter and Gamble. They send out samples sometimes. I got some yesterday. Some shampoo and Gillette body wash that I'm giving to my brother. I imagine you can get samples in the US.
    YEs I was so excited to get money in the mail that I did a typo. P&G is what I ment. They have a US site too.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    when we installed our prog thermostat, i wish i had mike to supervise. we were almost an hour trying to figure out what wires connect to which. and i mean, it's ELECTRICAL you don't wnat to screw around with it you could hook up a central air conditioner to mine if you had it..

so after i had a brain fart..

um..dh, does GR possibly refer to GREEN WIRE? wh=white wire? R=RED??

then we were all set.

BOY DID WE FEEL DUMB.

OK so not much today. Thanks for the new words, I rep'ed where I could.
    Tody is FRIDAY!!!!!

I so want to go back to bed!

Did anyone watch the show on last night called BIO DAD? Seems that there are hundreds of kids out there from the same guy and some of his friends. Back in the 40/50 in England his wife was artificially inseminating women in England. They burnt all the records when she retiered and now this guy wants to find his BIO dad. Anyway I thought it was interesting and brings up the question - "If he provided the sperm for hundreds of women how many of those kids could be Married to half sibblings??" The guy in that made the film did find quite a few of his half sibblings which is sort of neat I guess.

Off to work I go. BBL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by belle67 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good restaurant around downtown or Yorkdale Mall area of Toronto? I am heading there for a weekend (by myself! Yippee!) to do a malaria refresher course at Michener and was hoping to try something different. I don't get to T.O. very often and don't know some good spots to go. And I may be able to meet a friend, whom I haven't seen in years, for dinner.
    Sorry, I somehow missed this.

What sort of food are you thinking of? Are you looking for cheap, elegant, ethnic? Also, whereabouts downtown do you prefer? & are you looking for something to do while downtown? If it's Yorkville you're thinking of (Yorkdale is off of the 401), be prepared to mortgage your home (just joking).

If you want a decent meal at a not-bad price, Le Bifteque is good (sorta like Keg, but better meal). It's in the Sheraton Centre, across from City Hall. Lots of pubs around, which serve decent food. If you're looking for Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean, there are little (& I mean little) restaurants along Dundas, east of Spadina, or right on Spadina.

There was a kerfuffle recently, where a rat was found in a restaurant (sitting in the front window after hours, freaking out tourists - hey, rodents have to eat too! ), so the health dept has really cracked down, so they're fairly safe.

Let me know what you're thinking of, & I'll ask my friend who frequents the restaurants (she works downtown & knows all the hotspots - I used to, but all my favourites from 10yrs ago have changed).

Have fun!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

word already been posted..........SOUTHWEST, sorry
    Last edited by Appleby; Fri, Feb 27th, 2009 at 07:38 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words, I have given rep where I could!

Have a great day all, and to those of you in SW Ontario, stay dry!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Appleby View Post
    word already been posted..........SOUTHWEST, sorry
    Thanks, somehow I had missed that word

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Thank you for the words, gave rep where it allowed

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbgurl View Post
    RTlady,

I know some potato recipes if you still looking for some. Potato Latkes - potato pancake of sorts - very ez. There's a few others I could share too, if interested? Ever try mixing Kraft Italian dressing with parmesan cheese and shaking potatoes like shake n bake in it? Roast in oven on fairy high heat - not bad for a change. PM me if still looking, I know more recipes too.
    Thanks for the recipe Mbgurl..... I think I'm going to try that one tomorrow night!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    there is a new swagcode if anyone that is here is doing them

Where? Swagcodes are in assorted places! How come you didn't share the code or at least where to look along with your announcement? Codes are often good for an hour or two. Sorry, don't mean to be picky, jes saying.

Maybe next time pretty please? If we're too late then we're too late noticing it posted here but at least sometimes a few might get a chance to see it in here and enter it at Swagbucks in time?

I will try do the same when I come across one, since this thread is such a mixed bag anyway?

Want to Search & Win cool stuff like we do? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=336533

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    OKAY, whoever signed up under me for swagbucks, will ya get busy searching? i only need one more swagbuck to cash in and i can't seem to get it for NUTIN!
    2 days ago I did a couple searches and I got a message saying I won 2 swagbucks - but no confirmation e-mail. An hour later I did some more, got a message saying I won 1 swagbuck and got the e-mail so my account was only credited by 1.
    I'm never home during the day to get the extra words and unless I really need to know about something I don't do a lot of searches.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shooter1 View Post
    Thanks for the recipe Mbgurl..... I think I'm going to try that one tomorrow night!
    watch where u be pointing that thing luv.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbgurl View Post
    Where? Swagcodes are in assorted places! How come you didn't share the code or at least where to look along with your announcement? Codes are often good for an hour or two. Sorry, don't mean to be picky, jes saying.

Maybe next time pretty please? If we're too late then we're too late noticing it posted here but at least sometimes a few might get a chance to see it in here and enter it at Swagbucks in time?

I will try do the same when I come across one, since this thread is such a mixed bag anyway?

Want to Search & Win cool stuff like we do? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=336533
    man, we get up on the wrong side of the grass today or what? am sending you out pkg tonight i hope, so get inna better mood u.

ty to WHOEVER got me that sb i needed! yay, got my 5th gc. only $245 to go to snag a wii...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Here is how I do mine. It can be eaten for breakfast or dinner

Peel and dice potatoes into decent sizes. Place in a bowl and microwave for about 2.30min each potato.
    Olive oil in a pan and heat. Add lots of chopped garlic and hot peppers (if you like em). Add the potatoes in the pan and sautee. At this point the potatoes are cooked you are just browning them. Add chopped coriander or parsley or both and salt and pepper to taste. You can also add paprika (I also add the spicy one).
    That's it. Real simple and amazingly good. If you have leftovers from it, add some eggs and scramble it up the next day for breakfast

ohhhhh yummmmmy sendign myself a pm if i can on that one...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well news..I ahd to get a new computer that I am gooan struggle to afford as my old one took a shyt...Good thing is it's a power hosue 4gb ram but I dont want tp pay for it....LMAO.

Bad news. One odf my dogs got killed....My dd foudn ti outside thsi moring I am on 2 hours of sleep...I think we may have a murder aroudn here. We lsot two dos this week.....HMMMMMM

In the past I have ahd one shot. If I catch the fer he may see my Dad's 22.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Thread Information