User Tag List

Page 1595 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 595 1095 1495 1545 1585 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1605 1645 1695 2095 ... LastLast
Results 23,911 to 23,925 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    I redeemed 80,000 points for a $200 angora dog sweater. Unfortunately, I didn`t read the fine print which said that size 6 meant 6lbs, clearly not big enough for my girl. But it does look nice on my cat, & living in downtown Toronto, boys can wear pink.

Here are a couple of photos:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members.../1153-sweater/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...2-new-sweater/

I`ve also redeemed for a book & a dvd.
    aww that's so dute

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Congrats to you and your wife, Snake.

I found out last night that Supernatural has been renewed for next year. More Sam and Dean Winchester.
    tks. appreciate it.

sweet. supernatural is a awesome show.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Oh ns ,if andit is holding down your stalkers, I will wash and brush them for ya

Whatever your on you need to share
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
    welcome new comers
    I am regestered at Swagbucks also, although I haven't had a lot of time to spend there as of yet.

Life is Good

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    swagbucks on facebook is having a birthday party or something anyway have a msg posted at 6:11pm saying they are gonna start posting some codes some worth 5 sbs

I foudn a 1er no 5'ers yet....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    That sounds bad NS!!!

She reps a lot of women I am gooan let seek in on this cheating business

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol I am her official sidekick. Sometimes NS even lets me decide what dastardly deed we will do next. roflmao. I dont spread rep around enough. It used to be easier.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    lol I am her official sidekick. Sometimes NS even lets me decide what dastardly deed we will do next. roflmao. I dont spread rep around enough. It used to be easier.

WTH is going on here?

Everyone is coming out?????

Ya'll gooan brign Shay oiver here and it may not be pleasant....He makes
    videos ya know....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by zoodle View Post
    Happy Wednesday Everyone!
    welcome new comers
    I am regestered at Swagbucks also, although I haven't had a lot of time to spend there as of yet.
    The good thing about Swagbucks is, you don't have to spend a lot of time there. I've already redeemed for a $5 Starbucks card. I have enough for two $5 Amazon.ca cards.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everybody
    DH is at work tonight, so I'm going to bed early! He is usually the one who wants to stay up playing video games till 2am, and when he's not home I go to bed right after the kids

NS -- My Winter does that to me too! We'll be out at the mall, and start saying really loudly how I didn't feed her, and how she's SO HUNGRY. She thinks that it will make me run to a fast food place, but she's so wrong! LOL... I think it is because DH takes her to fast food whenever they go out together. Like Bonny and Clyde, those two. I am gonna PM you about your milk problem in a sec. Oh and I'm on Swagbucks too. Seeing if I can be a crazy enough swagbuck-er to get DH a PS3 eventually. hehe.

Aphena -- What state do you live in? I have a lot of experience with Autism and getting a proper diagnosis, but I need to do a little research based on your location. Gimme details, girl.

Nat -- I know Andit already let you in on the wiki info... if you need the link it is always in my signature. Whenever there are new words, I put them in BOLD font for 24 hours, so if you've already claimed everything from the wiki you just need to look for the new bold words every day. I usually update it about once a day.

BabyGonnerman -- If you are feeling better, that is awesome news! I never wish morning sickness on anyone! And extra good for you since Tyler is still so little. It is so hard to care for a baby when you are sick like that. Monet climbed up on the kitchen table and took a bite out of every apple in the bowl this afternoon while I was in the bathroom being sick. *Sigh* LOL

Mew. Lurv all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am back and had a super busy day. Went out for dinner with my old boss to Boston Pizza and had the best pizza ever. Brussetta pizza which is loads of cheese and feta cheese, red onions and tomatoes and parlsey...mmm...but then all of a sudden we look outside and it is snowing...insanity like alot of snow so we left quickly without dessert.
    Thank you to NS for totally helping me out today, you know what you did and how much you rock. We don't need me to go on for your head to get any bigger Lots of love...good night

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

don't mention cheese...

i have been throwing up and now considering having my mail delivered to the crapper.:pottytrain5:

someone put me out of my misery..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

don't mention cheese...

i have been throwing up and now considering having my mail delivered to the crapper.:pottytrain5:

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

does anyone else here get an email from hotmail saying we have to verify our account or its deleted? Is that legit or scam?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Andit, Quincy looks adorable in the pink sweater.
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    I can't believe Quincy lets you dress him! That is such a cute picture I can't even get mine to wear a collar.. luckily they're both indoor cats.
    I think Andit bribes her pets with treats.

I couldn't do that with my cats. I can't even get them to wear reindeer antlers at Christmas.

It's all in the bribe. & luckily he doesn't mind being my living teddy bear. A friend of mine came for a visit & I was showing her how I put his boots on (yes, he'll wear them, even if he doesn't like them very much - makes me carry him, will only walk under protest) & she told me I really need a baby to dress. I told her that the baby would be more trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    I got it lol they finally sent me another e-mail so I could claim my $20 walmart card I won at bidcrap woohoo. lol that's $70 i've won this week so far!!! So cool lol bout had a heart failure when I saw they were waiting on me to confirm it and I just knew I'd probably deleted that with all the spams I've gotten saying I've won a walmart gc. SO cool!!! lol sorry until I won the $50 in the star mag contest this week and now this I've never won money, may not seem like much but still a win!
    Hey, that's great news! Congrats! Just think of all the liver you can buy Mollie.

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Oh ns ,if andit is holding down your stalkers, I will wash and brush them for ya
    Sounds like fun! Just make sure you scrub all the nooks & crannies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    I just won a black guitar on ps forum
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by S J View Post
    uugh, its so difficult to know which is legit win and which is just spam. I have been entring contests like crazy this month{learing from Sc members , thanks}, havent won nething yet.

so I get a call this evening , from I didint get the company name, but the lady said i filled up a form saying no one has asthma or allergies and smokes in my home......and I have won thier daily draw, set of 7 set of knifes or 3days 2night stay anywhere in north america. I said i will take the knives, then she said they will come tomorow evening at 6 to show thier product {which i can recommend , to ppl I know have allergies} and they would give me my gift

now not so happy about it , quite sure someone will try and sell something
    Quote Originally Posted by S J View Post
    Really ! well honestly I am happy with no one showing up , then someone coming to our house and trying to sell.........................we were saved by good judgment into getting one of those time share traps but the memory is still fresh
    Did the caller sound young, 20 something female with a heavy accent? I didn't get the name of the company either, but I do remember responding to a phone survey last week about asthma. Maybe they gave the grill away to someone else, which is why they didn't show at my place & why they didn't offer it to you?

I'm glad they didn't show up on my doorstep, the killer cat would not have let them in anyway, the dog would have led them to the silverware & held the door for them.

I actually had a good experience with a timeshare, of course I got it directly from the hotel while on vacation & saved a ton of money when I was younger & going to the caribbean every year. Sometimes I miss my old life.

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Thanks ANdit for the info, will be checking it out. I dont know of any breeders where i live, but my dad says there are some where he lives, so he is going to look into there.
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    WTH is going on here?

Everyone is coming out?????

Ya'll gooan brign Shay oiver here and it may not be pleasant....He makes videos ya know....
    Out of the woodwork or out of the asylum? & what's so wrong with videos? Making videos is fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    don't mention cheese...

Ugh, poor thing, hope you feel better soon!

& NS, where's that picture of the pretty boy mountie? Did you send him after me in cognito? I got to see him up close (but not that personal, sigh) tonight, when I was at my local hangout (the theatre). Yummy. Eye candy is empty calories, right? You can have as much as you want, right?

OK, so I'm another weirdo who didn't think the fruit cottage cheese was that bad. & this is coming from someone who hates yogurt, cottage cheese & all those healthy things one is supposed to eat. Of course, I put it on blueberry bagels, so maybe that made it better? Or maybe it's cause I had to wolf it down before the brats stole it from me?

Hope everyone has a good night. I'm off to bed, gotta get up extra early to take my friend to see the Dr & get test results. Wish us luck that the results show what I think they will (& maybe convince the Dr to take this seriously!).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Thread Information