User Tag List

Page 1603 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 603 1103 1503 1553 1593 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1613 1653 1703 2103 ... LastLast
Results 24,031 to 24,045 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know how to make them, but a friends' mom used to make potato snowballs with moose meat inside them when I use to visit them in NB. They were so friggin good!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is this P & B stuff you all are always getting? LOL I WANT TOO but suspect it is a Canadian thing. Got my e-gift card for walmart.com ordered two books both new releases but one was paperback. I've entered the contest for the gc every week on bidcrap for last couple years, so glad I finally won. I hadn't been signing up for many contests kind of got discouraged on them but not any more!

Thanks for the words Nikks and Amy couldn't give either of you rep.

I've found with the GMB on PS that if I just buy one I never get anything good but the more I buy at one time altogether the better my chances are of getting something good. SO always buy at least 2 to 4 at a time. Last time I bought 2 I got something that I didn't like I sold it for 999 and got 2 more and that is when I got the fancy chandelier and robot doll, which I wanted both of those so turned out good. Going to have to kick some of the people I don't know off my PS as it is slowing my game down and getting hiccups in it, feel bad doing that but been sending them names of the people that were looking for friends when they added me. lol figure put them altogether and they won't miss me.

Off to work on pogo and PS

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ugghh hate walmart, tried to use coupon off cereal for nutrigrain bars, rice krispies, was no way the cashier was going to let me use them, they were on for $1.97, said I couldnt use dh was there with me and even he was getting ticked as they put the satin care ones through which were on for the same with $2 coupon..grr..so am going to email again same cashier who always gives me trouble with any coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    WOLVERINE:

fyi: on sb blog:

As we've been promising throughout the week, the WWE official Search & Win site - MyWWEsearch.com - has been getting a major prize restocking! Earlier in the week we added a few new WWE trading card sections, but just last night we loaded in a BATCH of awesome new prizes, including Cena, ECW and CM Punk Beanies, 8 new WWE DVD's (including this classic Wrestlemania III disc, and an awesome Jake the Snake Roberts bio DVD), and some super rare 'Ringside Relic' and authentic (and certified) autographed items! But we've only scratched the surface: We still have a lot more prizes to load up, including official WWE apparel, vintage WWE magazines, swag and trading cards!

On top of that we are on the verge of announcing an awesome new feature on MyWWEsearch that will help you load up on more Swag Bucks! Stay tuned to this blog for that announcement!

But for now, check out the WWE Swag Store and see all the great new rewards!
    TYVM, for the info. !!!!!!!!!!! Didnt see the blog for that.
    Join Keep Rewarding! https://keeprewarding.com/cflp?refid=17796 Ive Earned $535
    Join Swagbucks! https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wolverine187 Earn Paypal, amazon Gift cards!

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

Did the caller sound young, 20 something female with a heavy accent? I didn't get the name of the company either, but I do remember responding to a phone survey last week about asthma. Maybe they gave the grill away to someone else, which is why they didn't show at my place & why they didn't offer it to you?

I'm glad they didn't show up on my doorstep, the killer cat would not have let them in anyway, the dog would have led them to the silverware & held the door for them. .

uugh , they called the company was crystal egale, but hubby wasnt home, they said they want to come when he is there{ read they want to sell us something and want both to be there and hooked}. pushed it for next wednsday , ugh will have to say no and will blame it on hubby
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    What is this P & B stuff you all are always getting? LOL I WANT TOO but suspect it is a Canadian thing.
    I think she meant P & G which is Procter and Gamble. They send out samples sometimes. I got some yesterday. Some shampoo and Gillette body wash that I'm giving to my brother. I imagine you can get samples in the US.

Seek, who did you send to me as a friend request on Facebook? I'm thinking it must be Aphena?

Are you feeling better, NS?

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

twice baked? just bake em, cut in half lengthwise, scoop out the insides, mash like you would for mash potatoes stuff em back in their shells, top with paprika and bake til brown ontop.

mashed with cream cheese and chives? that's our new favorite, well before i got sick. get that recipe from phili. i think it's part milk cream chese, chives. easy.

omg I'd forgotten about twice baked - thanks!

if your really tired of potatoes, why not try sweet potoes? they make awesome stuffing, mashed, baked, home fries, ?
    I love it but hubby eats very little veggies other than potatoes,
    onions, peas - once or twice a month, he'll eat carrots & turnip!

[quote=babygonnermann;764137]
    We love our potatos done cut into large cubes with a little bit of oil on them and montreal steak spice, cooked in the oven at 350 for 45 min.

ok... I think I like this one too - I'm going to have to write these
    down for future dinners.

[quote=amycrows;764172]
    Peel and dice potatoes into decent sizes. Place in a bowl and microwave for about 2.30min each potato.
    Olive oil in a pan and heat. Add lots of chopped garlic and hot peppers (if you like em). Add the potatoes in the pan and sautee. At this point the potatoes are cooked you are just browning them. Add chopped coriander or parsley or both and salt and pepper to taste. You can also add paprika (I also add the spicy one).

ohhh that sounds really delicious; we eat spicy food - I'm liking
    this one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    How about potato and lentil soup? I can send off a recipe if you want
    yes please send recipe!!

[quote=haunish;764447]Ok I have never had Lobster yet in my life...and I so wanna try it..

I love lobster tail; sadly Sarnia does not have a Red Lobster
    so I'm really missing 'em. Once in Maine, I ordered a whole
    lobster but it was too messy and way too much work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lobster. got i can't wait for lobster season to open again. when the season is open i can look out my window and see the bobbers from the lobster pots.
    lucky, lucky person you are.

[quote=Andit;764746]Talk about perfect timing, I'm making this potato dish for dinner right now.

Potato Paprikash
    1 small onion, chopped
    2 medium potatoes, cubed
    1 sausage, sliced
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    1 teaspoon paprika (I prefer hot)
    1 cup water
    Optional: Hot pepper, cored

Saute onion in the oil in a large pot.
    Add paprika & stir well.
    Add potatoes, sausage, hot pepper & water.
    Heat on high until boiling, then reduce heat to simmer.
    Ready when potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes.

ohhh this sounds very good as well... ugh should have a longer
    piece of paper.

Thank you all for sharing your great potato recipes - sometimes
    the obvious is just not so obvious lol - It gets boring cooking the
    same things over and over so I'm always looking at something
    new to try.

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    I don't know how to make them, but a friends' mom used to make potato snowballs with moose meat inside them when I use to visit them in NB. They were so friggin good!
    ok now this sounds interesting - could you use other meat? Can you
    get this recipe?

[quote=Racefan;764946]I think she meant P & G which is Procter and Gamble. They send out samples sometimes. I got some yesterday. Some shampoo and Gillette body wash that I'm giving to my brother. I imagine
    you can get samples in the US.

I received my samples this week as well - Pantene shampoo &
    conditioner and a "tiny" Crest Glide Floss; and all in such a huge box!

Ugh nothing on tv right now so have Idol on - might as well go and
    visit my little Misty on PS - after all it's been a couple of hours lol

Have a good night everyone - catch you tomorrow!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get things from P & G but mostly just coupons every few months they send something like samples of their steamer bags but just a small box of maybe air freshener being the biggest never gotten shampoo's or anything like that from them

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

to all whose asking, ty, yes i am feeling quite a bit better. but watch out. she's pmsing.

kill kill

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    ok I cant remember where to go but I know I got the info from someone here before, for renovation grants and other stuff like that am trying to find all of it..thanks for any help

haun, try the CMHC, or look under canadian gov't for ENVIRONMENTAL rebates. that's how i found them.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks NS I think I found waht I was looking for we finally installed a programmable thermostat, but dang its freezing in here..lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

this is for automobile rebates (incentives to trash your old gas guzzler and incentives to buy a enery efficent one)
    http://www.tc.gc.ca/programs/environ...rt/ecoauto.htm

various info on other environemntal programs designed to put $$ in your pocket:
    http://www.ecoaction.gc.ca/index-eng.cfm

GRANTS AND REBATES, HOME OR BUSINESS:
    http://www.ecoaction.gc.ca/grantsreb.../index-eng.cfm

sorry americans. canada only

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

we have a prog thermostat. pays for itself. you can do two things haun, you can change the temp, or the time that it kicks in, should say in instructions.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

KARDASHIANS || 100 points! [Good through 3/26/09]
    (if posted already..sorry)

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

we have a prog thermostat. pays for itself. you can do two things haun, you can change the temp, or the time that it kicks in, should say in instructions.

Thanks hes sending me off to read the instructions..lol..men cant read them i guess

Thread Information