User Tag List

Page 2103 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1103 1603 2003 2053 2093 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2113 2153 2203 ... LastLast
Results 31,531 to 31,545 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Well, I guess we can start our own support group.

Any luck on the job hunting?
    No not yet. Hoping something soon. Been putting stuff out there, could get a job at Tim Hortons but I so do not want to work there, havent heard anything good about this one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wish I knew why. I don't have any referrals & have been waiting 2 weeks for a gc.

Oh well, easy come, easy go.
    they been very suspicious lately. i know a few ppl who had their accts closed also. and don't know why. they didnt' ahve any referrals. only won a sb from time to time cause they to busy to use it a lot and had gcs ordered and then bam.... acct closed. so when i redeem for my next one i am stopping until my gcs are redeemed. just to be on the safe side. sigh its a shame though. i loved sb. next to points and prizes of course.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hello
    Last edited by rebate queen; Thu, Jul 23rd, 2009 at 01:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmmm .... I have such bad memories of how pigsback and Boomertowne ended for me, I'm afraid of swagbucks. How is it when they shut down your account? You just can't log into it anymore? I have one GC outstanding right now, I hope it gets awarded, but it sure is sounding doubtful now. *sigh* So far P&P is the only site that has been consistent from the beginning, even if they are slow and incompetent most of the time

Sorry about your account Andit And yours too, Haunish!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

RQ whats going on? Its been a while...so whats shaking on your end and keeping you away from us?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

962,031 views and counting.....

miss you guys!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Hi All!!

Well, my house is finally clean from top to bottom!! YEEHAW. It's only taken me since we did renos in Jan/Feb and then the flood in the basement in March. But, it's done. At least now I feel that the baby can come home to a somewhat tidy house. Now I just need to get her some clothes lol

I think I'm going to do the same thing as Snake. I'm going to get enough points to get my next GC and then I'm going to quit for a little while and see how things go with Swagbucks. Sorry about your account Andit, haunish, and anyone else that have lost theirs.

Thanks for all the words.

Now I'm just relaxing and checking emails before MIL gets here today. At least I'll start getting a rest
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everyone take a glance at the "Latest Additions" section of the prizes for P&P, there are a ton new prizes up today. Lots of books and DVD's, but also a babydoll, Bob the Builder DVD with toy, etc. About time they put up some new stuff.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Everyone take a glance at the "Latest Additions" section of the prizes for P&P, there are a ton new prizes up today. Lots of books and DVD's, but also a babydoll, Bob the Builder DVD with toy, etc. About time they put up some new stuff.
    I checked out the latest additions...& picked up something that's been there a while. I got Elton John Red Piano, since I didn't get to see the show when I was in Vegas.

Did you have any luck with those phone calls? Or are they still hassling you?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I redeemed points for the Girls next door dvd....know a couple people who would like it..thinking of redeeming for the vampire book for dd as well..but lots of points for a book

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the heads up! ordered baby alive for my DD - won't DH be surprised to get a learn to potty doll in the mail

Plus i was looking for things to use up my points on - i'm kinda done with computers at the moment... going to take a break until the weather cools down i think

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Tweet, Tweet!

Did you see ALL the new prizes? Check them out now on pointsandprizes.com. Claim the keyword FRANCES for 50 points by Friday at midnight.

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awww, I'm glad one of us snatched up that Baby Alive doll! It was a fairly good point value for something that "nice". Lately it seems like all they have are books and movies.

I checked out the latest additions...& picked up something that's been there a while. I got Elton John Red Piano, since I didn't get to see the show when I was in Vegas.

Did you have any luck with those phone calls? Or are they still hassling you?
    Oh I bet that will be good! I am a huge Elton John fan

No luck yet, but I am still waiting on some people to call me back. Typical government answer is "We'll call you back on that" and a week later you call THEM back

Thank you again for your help!! I would never have found those people without you!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Still don't see anything I want with P&P which stinks cuz at this rate I might be saving up for a cash or visa card

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The cat came running up to us when we came in, ready to rub up against the dog. Then when he realized how wet she was, he gave her a smack. Poor dog. Evil cat.
    Oh no.

You had your SB account deactivated? That sucks. I cash out the minute I have enough for a gift card. I don't trust them.

Thread Information